Found in Version:
journal entry misspells “Shrine of Solitude” instead of “Shrine of Hindsight”
Temple dialogue –
vanilla does call the PC “child” on a couple occasions (notably before joining), but nothing truly recurrent,
in TR there’s only one Temple questgiver and it’s my child this, my child that. Seriously, good luck finding a dialogue entry of his that doesn’t have it. Needs some cutting down regardless because of the too much, but should that sort of thing be kept up at all as a rule?
- it’s not part of the Temple structure, only the top rank is Patriarch and even Saryoni is never called “father”
- other dialogue common to Temple questgivers calls the PC “brother” or “sister”. You don’t call someone child in one (every) line and a sibling on the next
- the Temple is still ancestor worship. It’s not like it wouldn’t make sense for them to project part of that back onto the power structure, but the Temple as a whole are children in front of the ancestors and mother Almalexia
- boring priest cliche, there are enough unsubtle links to Catholicism already and that’s not a flavorful one
Anyone want to make a case for it?
Other dialogue issues:
"If these pilgrimages do not seem to your taste"
"if these do not suit you"
- holy matters referred to as subject to taste is inappropriate
"If you don't plan on traveling far"
- convenience concerns, same, should be worded differently
“You say you have already completed three pilgrimages? The Temple must indeed be your true calling. “
- entry must be repositioned above the two “Before your duties can begin“ or it’s useless
"You're a member of House Indoril."
misattributed to T_Mw_Temple faction
"Lord Vivec is a lover of both words and deeds, and a master of weapons and poetry."
x4 entries all missing <25 conditions, block all the rest
TR_m3_Vono_Sarando (Gorne priest) missing Temple faction