New ships in the harbor in Old Ebonheart, and all new food, buildings, plants, and more in Skyrim. All available through Tamriel Data!
Click here to see a gallery of screenshots and more assets.
Tamriel_Data is a shared asset resouce created collaboratively between Project: Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt, so that we can share our assets, books, and so on, and coordinate our projects better. Tamriel Rebuilt uses Tamriel_Data as our data structure; therefore, Tamriel_Data is required to play Tamriel Rebuilt.
The newest version of Tamriel_Data is the appropriate version to use with both Project Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt, even if the most recent Data version is newer than PT or TR’s latest releases.
Tamriel_Data is free to use as modder resource, as long as proper credits are given. See the included readme file for usage permissions.
Updated 13 September 2016
- Download from Morrowind Nexus: Tamriel_Data
- Download from Google Drive: Vanilla Resolution / High Resolution
- SHA256: 1bcde1662294a4ac6f237341d0fa6d5473a2dfc7a6f8c76b754f7f6197e21aea
- SHA-1: 1bb5aea954525acd85d63aa30ffb77a43419f9de
- MD5: 8401054518d6c32dc4b8bcf5fa0b09d6
- SHA256: 92724997bb500f16e8855cbdf17916ca78fdd7e1f2964a2f5bcbfa6e9bce3f0d
- SHA-1: 1e660ff5acd41a316d1deacce4698ea953dc647e
- MD5: 0c6f5983afac619774a5a894db6923d9