- individual quests as child claims, or as spoilers in one claim?
- if separate, automated claiming of child claims?
- questline in one file, reviewed at once? or seperated by quest?
- what if multiple devs work on questline? should this be allowed/discouraged?
Assets for Regions
Thirr Valley - what is needed before exterior work starts
- retextured vanilla rocks; should look yellow and sedimentary http://www.worldofstones.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/sandstone1.jpg
- fixes to Othreleth trees, which currently (IIRC) have their colour applied via vertex shading. They need proper textures and vertex shading (was this already taken care of?)
- ‘mangrove’ trees http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/sites/default/files/thirrvalleyatmos.jpg
- ground textures (yellowish) (which ones are needed specifically?)
- Shipal-shin rocks for border regions; should be red and new models (here’s a start) Textures might be a little bright.
- more flora is always good, especially bush-like plants
- Salt Washes tileset; at least pieces for the entrance to the Salt Washes will be needed to make Dres Horak, which sits pretty much on top of the main/only entrance/entrances to the Salt Washes.
- Dres tileset; at the very least the inorganic tileset with platforms, temple, council house, bays and silos.
- Some Dres machinery, at the very least the ‘paternoster’ that transports goods vertically between the Salt Washes and the plains above. - might not be necessary for Dres Horak?
- Dres Skyrender hives
- Dres terrain assets (rocks, salt formations, salt crystals, ground textures are the main ones)
- Dres flora (saltstrap, high grass…)