Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Don't worry, you read that correctly. Why, a veteran TR Modder and quest designer, has been promoted to Head of Quests due to Bloodthirsty Crustacean's decreasing availability to mod. BC has done a great job while Head of Quests, and I'm sure Why will do just as well.

Congratulations, Why!

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined

Last edited by Haplo on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:20 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Thank you! I'm looking forward to doing more paperwork for you guys! Wink
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I congratulate you! Smile

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Why got head!
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Cathartis wrote:
Why got head!

QFT

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

Congratulations, Why, looking forward for next steps in our quest department! Very Happy

-- The Elder Scrolls will become even better with Tamriel Rebuilt.

-- Thanks to Minttu Hynninen - creator of my avatar - who gave me permission to use it.
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Grats Why!
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Congrats Why :dance:

Hopefully I'll be able to become a quester soon so you can start ordering me around Laughing

-Associate Producer: Radio K/Culture Queue

-Head of NPCs: Skyrim: Home of the Nords
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Congratulations, keep it awesome.
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Congratulations Why!

Couldn't have picked a better guy for HoQ myself. Very Happy

I'd also like to thank BC for all the awesome work. Great job, BC. Very Happy

but the person worth while
is the one who will smile
when everything goes dead wrong."
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Congrats, Why. Don't forget to attempt to make Andres write peculiarly good lines of dialogue every now and then!

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

Congrats Why, wish you lots of ease and fun with your new task Smile
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:01 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Congrats Why. Enjoy using your new powers for evil Twisted Evil
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Adanorcil
Lead Developer
22 Jan 2006

Right before I disappear: good job.

(gone)
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Myzel
Developer Emeritus
07 Aug 2008

Well done, congrats.
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
The Greatness
Developer
29 May 2010

Congratulations Why! I must admit I'm a bit suprised; I always thought Why would probably be the next Head of Quests if BC resigned, but I never expected it to happen so suddenly. This does mean I get to say I've beaten the Head of Quests at SC2, but that was only once out of many, many thrashings. Razz

Myzel- We never actually see slaves working on Vvardenfell either. They're always just standing there. If you ask me they deserve a good whipping.
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Yay!
And now, let's work! Get to work yer maggots !

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RelinQ
01 Feb 2008

Awesome, Congratulations Why! Very Happy

and thanks to BC.

Dexter (on IAS): "Since when do you need to be able to do backflips to dig holes?" Fri 29 Jul, 2005 3:57:03
Sload (on Narsis): "Jesus Christ, I wonder why there was lag when you had an 80,000 face gazebo." Thu 09 Apr, 2009 11:46:33
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Yeah, thanks to BC too, I really learned a lot from you boss. Smile
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Congratulations Why!
Why, why do you have agreen color at your name? Razz
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

o.0

Good luck with this task, and thanks to BC for his contributions as the HoQ.

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nalin
Developer
31 May 2006

Congratulados!
Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
agram
Reviewer
07 May 2007

Congrats!
Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:49 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
MSam
Developer
12 Dec 2008

Hooray Why for your promotion! Let's mod!

And thanks to BC for all his hard work and input into the role over the year I've been here, too! =)

"Thank you to the Makers of Rules. To the Breakers of Backs. To the sincere Autocrats. To the false Democrats. To the Builders of Walls. To the Painters of Lines. To those who Tattoo Numbers. To those who point fingers. To those who count their greed. To those who split by colour. To those who smile their lies.

Thank you so very much."
Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

Goodluck on your new job and job well done BC.
Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

After a week of reading this post's title, I still want to put a question mark at the end of it.
| Writing for TR
Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I have added further to your confusion.

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Oh Haplo, you silly troll you. (Seriously, congrats Why.)
| Writing for TR
Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Worsas
Developer
10 Sep 2005

Congratulations!
Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jon_vt
Developer
03 Sep 2010

Congratulations Why! Looking forward to some awesome work! Smile
Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

Well Why, congratulations at gaining the most esteemed position as Head of Quests. I hop you will have as much fun as I had when I was involved with teh quests departement a few years ago. Veel succes!
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Thanks Very Happy
Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group