Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Thrignar Fraxix
Lead Developer
06 Dec 2004

After a long record of good service, Cathartis has stepped down as TR's head of interiors. Replacing him will be SamirA. You may remember Samir from such mods as, "every other province mod". He also has good taste is avatars, but perhaps I am biased.

Lets all give Samir a warm welcome to the core.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Terrifying Daedric Foe
Developer
26 Aug 2010

Blimely, Samir will be busy what with being in charge of just about everything just about everywhere.

Good luck!
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Just expanding my empire TDF.
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Terrifying Daedric Foe
Developer
26 Aug 2010

Just be careful you don't come into conflict with Tarius, the secret galactic overlord. Razz
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Congrats, Samir. Try not to set everything on fire. There are some things that are better without fire. Like ice cream.

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Cathartis
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Well done, SamirA! I hope you have a fun time in the Core Smile
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Congrats and enjoy PoT.
| Writing for TR
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

It's just too bad that it came at your leave Cat, I miss your constant activity.
Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

Goodjob Cath and goodluck Samira! I always get confused with your name is it Samir A. or samira or just SamirA for fun Smile.

Have fun!

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Huzzah! Now finish stuff.
Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Who is SamirA?

Yeah, I mean congratz blabla that kind of stuff.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
alex25
Developer
21 Jan 2010

Congratz and all!
Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nalin
Developer
31 May 2006

Conrgratulations SamirA
Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:53 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Well Mwgek, strange name there too huh? It's pronounced Sam-Ear-Uh, but is shortened from Samir Al'Muhaada, a character I created as a Redguard.
Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hayabusa153
Developer
01 Aug 2011

...Tarius may be the secret galactic overlord but SamirA is the non-secret UNIVERSAL overlord. Congrats man. As soon as I get promoted for interiors, Cathartis steps down... Smile
Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:56 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

Congrats SamirA, long live the Overlord Smile
Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Osidian
Developer
18 Jul 2010

Hey SamirA, congrats! Very Happy
Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
The Greatness
Developer
29 May 2010

Congrats SamirA, good luck and everything! And thanks to Cat for being the most feline head of interiors TR has ever had!

Myzel- We never actually see slaves working on Vvardenfell either. They're always just standing there. If you ask me they deserve a good whipping.
Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
greendogo
TR Tester
29 Mar 2008

Congratulations SamirA!

Stay in mice and milk, Cat!

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Congrats Samir

"Brevity is the soul of wit" - Shakespeare

"A madman is not someone who has lost his reason but someone who has lost everything but his reason" - G K Chesterton

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." -- Napoleon Bonaparte
Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Congrats, Samir!

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind
Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group