Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

News on the homefront, all! Notling, our Head of Characters, has settled into the role, which also includes realizing how much work there is to do behind the scenes for NPCing to work smoothly as a department. Unfortunately, Notling is also in the middle of a Real Life 2013 (TM) move. To benefit her greatly, Stryker has been promoted to assist Notling in managing the NPC claims at TR. In the current (largely broken) state of our forums, this means Stryker is now a GM. This is temporary, however, because once our phpBB3 upgrade is implemented, Stryker will have all the necessary access levels as a Forum Moderator. Everyone give a nice warm welcome to Stryker in her new role!

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

Congrats, Stryker! TR's so big now that even our heads grow heads.
[22:07] Haplo: pffft this is TR
[22:07] Haplo: ETAs are strictly prohibited by the Department of Mysteries
[22:12] TF|Laptop: Just as long as we don't let the department of mysteries plan any more cities
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RelinQ
01 Feb 2008

Congrats! Smile
Dexter (on IAS): "Since when do you need to be able to do backflips to dig holes?" Fri 29 Jul, 2005 3:57:03
Sload (on Narsis): "Jesus Christ, I wonder why there was lag when you had an 80,000 face gazebo." Thu 09 Apr, 2009 11:46:33
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Congratulations, Strykah!

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Congratulations Skah! I'm sure you will do an excellent job (or kill us all on a stressed-out rampage). Either way, I am in full support of what you do! Very Happy
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:47 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Congrats gamemaster Stryker!
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

My favourite thing about this thread is that it appears as "Stryker named Ass..." on the main page of the forums. Very Happy

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

http://i.imgur.com/2yaRoEj.png
Ha ha ha...

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Matin Sanguine
Developer
22 Aug 2012

Congratulations Stryker! I'm sure you will be a great help.

@Andres Indoril, @Nemon

Nice to see I wasn't the only one who noticed that, heh heh Smile.

"As to where the ash comes from.. fuck if I care." -Sload

"At TR, we LOVE our quests to be steeped in lore, so you'd be able to flex your CHIM there just fine." - Nanu
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Congrats.
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Congrats.
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Ha! O, u gaiz. Razz

But seriously, thanks for the warm congrats!

I'm not gonna make any promises about that rampage, Cat.

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:24 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Not
Developer Emeritus
01 Mar 2012

Cathartis wrote:
Congratulations Skah! I'm sure you will do an excellent job (or kill us all on a stressed-out rampage)

Don't worry, Cat, Not is on the job! I'll keep her in line.............................................I hope.

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group