Claim ID: TR_q1-7-Mis (#835)
Faction: Misc
Parent claim: TR_1-17-Tel (#35)
Claimed by: Parted User
Files: TR_n1-7-Mis_Majra_1.esp

---

Quest Name: Brelar's Wife
NPCs Involved:
-Brelar Gildaren (pre-placed in a home in Ranyon-ruhn)
-Manari Gildaren (I placed this one. Since RR's streets are kinda empty, and since Brelar has a two-person bed, I figured he needed a wife)
Quest location: Ranyon-ruhn, Brelar Gildaren's Home
Quest type: Misc.

Story:

When you walk into Brelar's home, he tells you that even though his wife complains often, she hasn't been saying much of anything lately. He asks the player to investigate this for him. When you meet the wife (in town), she of course complains alot, and the player gets the option to either tell her that she complains alot, or to tell her that her husband should listen to her. If he tells her that she complains, she will loose 25 disposition for the PC. If the PC says that her husband, should listen, she agrees with him, gains 50 disp for the player, and says that if her husband listened more, she wouldn't be so angry all the time. When you return to Brelar after succeeding, he says that he will pay more attention to her, and gives the PC an expensive ring. All NPCs will stay before and at the end of this quest, especially Manari, since the streets of RR need more people.

NPCs added/altered:
TR_m1_Brelar_Gildaren
TR_m1_Manari_Gildaren

Cells altered:
Ranyon-ruhn

Journal: TR_m1_Brelarwife

Topics added/altered:
complaining
greeting 5
wife
R:6 I:22 N:30
Screw it, I'm back for sweet sweet TR

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same