Claim ID: TR_q1-34-Mis (#848)
Faction: Misc
Parent claim: TR_1-8-Tel (#23)
Claimed by: Parted User
Files: None

---

Quest for the Amulet of Gavissa

Short:
- You read a book that tells you there is a powerful daedra amulet called "the amulet of Gavissa". The book tells you about the making of the amulet, it's enormous power to summon daedra, and what it was used for, and that there were three false amulets made which are almost impossible to identify from the real amulet, when used they also summon a daedra but it attacks you. So you have the choice to look for the amulets....

Setting: Morrowind Map 1

- Shack in small village in Claim 2
- Nivefilvin Dwemer Ruin (Secret Chamber)
- Underwater Cave North West of Map 1 (Claim 5)
- Shipwreck North West of Map 1 (Claim 6)
- Home of Evok Ulessen in Ranyon-Ruhn
- Underground and Hidden Cave System On Telvanni Island (Claim 1a-1)
- Water Shadow's Tavern in Gah Sadrith
- 3rd island from the shore on the West Coast (Claim 6)
- Booksellers in Port Telvannis, Firewatch and Gah Ouadaruhn

NPCs needed:
- Random people at Claim 2 village also random NPC's around cities
- Evoh Ulessen: Dunmer Mage living in Ranyon-Ruhn
- Bookseller in PT and GO
- Ogn: A Male nord, which you pay to clean up the cave for the third amulet quest, he hangs around in Water Shadow
- Thorhalla: A Male nord, which you pay to clean up the cave for the third amulet quest, he hangs around in Water Shadow
- Dead Khajiiti thief in the dwemer ruin amulet quest

Creatures needed:
- Dremora which are summoned when using the false amulets
- Dremora which asks the riddles in the first amulet quest
- Dremora which stand by previose dremora.
- The Dremora Lord Gavissa
- big cave spider to battle in the spider cage amulet
- steam gigas to battle in the dwemer ruin amulet

Scripts needed:
- Script on the three false amulets to spawn forth three Dremora which attack you.
- Script to summon the Dremora Lord Gavissa for 120 sec, make him follow you and defend you.
- Script for the Dremora that asks the riddel quest. and make him attack you if you answer wrong and give you the key if you answer right then dissapear
- Script for the Dremora that get summoned in the riddle quest to attack you if you answer wrong and disappear if you answer right.
- Script that makes one book out of the two book pieces when both in your inventory.
- script to spawn the nord miners to the cave together with some pickaxes and clean up the cave after two days, and then one being dead and one being crazy.
- Script on dwemer statue to open a secret passage

special Items needed:
- 4 Daedric amulets (three fakes 1 true)
- 4 containers for the amulets
- 4 keys for the containers
- left half book piece for the book Gavissa
- Right half book piece for the book Gavissa
- Missing page(s) from the book Gavissa
- Whole book Gavissa (without missing pages)
- Rock which you can smash
- Dwemer book
- Secret dwemer door
- dwemer statue door activator

Quest:

You find a half of the book "Gavissa" somewhere hidden in a shack in Claim 2 - most of the the story has gone but what you read is about a mage which has entrapped the soul of the dremora lord called
Gavissa and made an amulet out of his armor and skin and enchanted it with the dremora's own soul. The amulet gives the bearer the ability to bound the powerful Dremora lord as your servant.

The mage was after a rampage killed and there the story ends for that you have only a half book. You walk around asking for questions about Gavissa most people don't know what you are talking about but then there are some that remember a vague legend and they tell you to go and seek out the dumner mage Evoh Ulessen, he lives in Ranyon-Ruhn.

You go to the house of the mage Evoh Ulessen, and talk to him about the book, he shows great interest and tells he will help you retrieve the amulet, but first you have to go find the other part of the book.

Finding the 2nd part of the book (GO or PT who has the part gives it to you if he likes you enough, yet when asking him about Evoh Ulessen he tells you he doesn't trust him and that you should be careful.)

When retrieved the second part of the book, and both pieces are in your inventory the book becomes one and the story is complete except for a few pages missing out of the second part of the book, but nothing to worry because now you know the hints to the places where the amulets are hidden.

You bring the book back to Evoh Ulessen, and tell him about the hiding places of the different amulets. He tells you that he is not sure where the amulets could be and that he needs to research where they could be, except for the first one.

"The Great Bay is in the NW of the Telvanni territory and you have to follow the west shore until you come across an old shipwreck and then swim to the direction of NW and you will find a Cave. Yet I am not sure who or what is protecting the amulet, or which amulet is the real one. Bring me all the amulets and I will test them and give you back the real one."

When you enter the cave you find yourself in a large room - in the middle is an altar with a chest on it and few lights. When you try to open the chest 3 Dremora's are summoned and the closest one begins to speak to you.

"The chest is locked and only my key can open it. If you are wise enough you might get the key but you have to solve three riddels. if you can not solve them you will meet our blades."

The dremora asks his riddles:
- I build up castles and I tear down mountains, I make some men blind I help others to see...what am i..?
1. The Sun (/)
2. Love (/)
3. Time (*)

- what stinks while living, but in death, smells good.
1. A Nord (/)
2. An Orc (/)
3. A Pig (*)
4. A Guar (/)

- if it takes 3 minutes for 3 Khajiiti to kill 3 rats how many minutes does it take for 100 Khajiiti to kill 100 rats?
1. 100 (/)
2. 90 (/)
3. 60 (/)
4. 30 (/)
5. 3 (*)
6. 1 (/)

When completing the riddles the dremora gives you a key to the chest, when you did not answer correctly the three dremora attack you and you can get the key from the body of one of the dremora.

You take the key and open the chest to retrieve the amulet. You can choose to wear the amulet or use the amulet when dropping the amulet from your inventory unto yourself. If you chose wear it doesn't do anything, if you choose use, three dremora lords are summoned from Oblivion and they attack you.

When you get back to Evoh Ulessen he tells you he thinks he knows where the second amulet might be hidden. In the west there are a few small islands and the third island from the shore should be the island that the book is referring too, yet he tells you he doesn't know where the amulet might be on the island, but he gives you a scroll of detect key.

You travel to the island and come across a strange rock there, which breaks when you attack it and disappears to leave behind a new chest with the second amulet. You use the detect key spell to find
the key and open the chest to pick up the amulet which will do the same as the previous amulet.

Return to Evoh Ulessen and he tells you to travel East to the Telvanni Islands and look for a Cave that faces East.

You travel to the cave and when you find it you can't get past the first room because part of it has been blocked by probably an earthquake or some other disaster. You go to ah Sadrith and enter Waters Shadow in search for some people that would help you to clean up the rubble to make the path clear. You talk to the dumner islanders in the bar and all say they won't go near the damn place and that it is better left alone, then you spot two nords (Ogn and Thorhalla) in the corner which are willing to clean up the rubble for a nice payment.

You pay them half of the money at front and they start working to make the path clear, after two days the work should be done so you head back to the cave and you find Ogn walking aroud outside of the cave talking crazy. Because you can't reason with him you enter the cave and in the first room the rubble has gone and the door has been cleared, there also lies the dead body of Thorhalla and there is a small cave spider which attacks you.

When you enter the second cave area there are a few more small spiders and a few other bigger ones. In the third chamber where the container is placed central in the room and a big strong cave spider. When you kill the spider you can get the key out of its corpse.

You go back to Evoh Ulessen with the 3rd amulet and he tells you that you need to go to the dwemer ruin Nivefilvin and suggest that you read the book **dwemer story book** before visiting (book found in 2 locations on map 1: Yinnie note: Places to add will be Tel Ouada's Tower and place to buy is Firewatch Library's Bookseller and Gah Ouadaruhn/Port Telvannis) You buy the book and read it, the bookseller says something in the lines of 'You're the second one ever to buy a copy of this book.I sold one to a small time thief who lived around here somewhere but he disappeared after the purchase.

It is a story about a dwemer ruin and in the story a dwemer goes to a statue and recites a small poem about three lines, and a secret passage opens. You go to the dwemer ruin and activate the secret passage by reading the poem to the statue. As you enter the secret passage you are attacked by a strong large centurion and in the second room you see a body of a Khajiiti in a thieving outfit on the floor and the container is open and empty, around the body is the amulet so you take it.

You bring back all four amulets to Evoh Ulessen and he tells you to come back in a few days because he needs to research which amulet is the real one and which are the fakes. If you choose to give them, after a day or so you get the message that you should go look if the mage has found out which amulet it was yet. When entering his house you get attacked by the mage and the Dremora Lord Gavvisa. The real amulet would be on the Ulessens body after you kill him.

When you don't give the amulet the mage attacks you and summons something strong. In both cases when killing him you find on his body pages which where missing out of the "Gavissa" book with a drawing of the real amulet and a few words how to recognise it.
R:6 I:22 N:30
Screw it, I'm back for sweet sweet TR

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same