Files: None

---

Almalexia (25, -27)

Seneschal of the House

See local map for location.
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Revoked, Shamiac was active for only one day 4 months ago.

-Starcrunch
Kretterz

Post by Kretterz »

Im going to make, as you said, a house for a couple of people, one double bed. War trophies, ordinator helm on the mantlepiece etc, and also lots of historical books. Tasteful rich furniture, not too much though. A locked chest with a dead buddies charm or something, rich clothes (mainly exquisite etc). How many people are supposed to live in this house? 2? 3? I'll make it for two then.
Kretterz

Claim i3-191-IND

Post by Kretterz »

Here it is.
Attachments
claim i3 - 191- IDN.esp
Its got an enlarged bottle of "local brew" a booze cabinet, some food. An ordinator helmet on a small display with a mace. History of morrowind 1-3 on the table, small dagger dug into the table. A collection of helmets, one missing. A shield on the wall w
(8.05 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Umm you do know that...

1. It does not fit the exterior
2. It contains pieces of armor no Indoril officer would have (imperial and redoran)
3. It uses pieces of furniture pretty much exclusive to the Mournhold museum
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Plus you have not claimed it properly anyway...
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3336/oblivionforum5tb.jpg[/img]

Your friendly slavedriver.
Kretterz

oops

Post by Kretterz »

my bad,
i havent got ne more time soz, how 2 u stop da claim?
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Revoked per request.
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

I want to claim it and do as described above.
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

You get it, Theo. Granted and happy modding. :)

Please use the OoT packages attached, and not the most current ones.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (7.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Old_v1.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

Done. All that is left is to place northmaker, pathgrid and link to exterior. I had some problems with missing meshes, so I do not know whether the interior really matches to extetior and whether I have put inside the right stuff.
There is collection of rare and exotic weapons and some rare book series as well (and obligatory religious Temple/Indoril stuff).
I have also used some Dagerfall books.
The equipment might be a bit uber, but it is well protected and it is collection of rich officer living in the capital city, so where else should these weapons be found.
Moreover I think it looks cool! ;) Have a look... (uploading pictures right now)
Done. All that is left is to place northmaker, pathgrid and link to exterior. I had some problems with missing meshes, so I do not know whether the interior really matches to extetior and whether I have put inside the right stuff.
There is collection of rare and exotic weapons and some rare book series as well (and obligatory religious Temple/Indoril stuff).
I have also used some Dagerfall books.
The equipment might be a bit uber, but it is well protected and it is collection of rich officer living in the capital city, so where else should these weapons be found.
Moreover I think it looks cool! ;) Have a look... (uploading pictures right now)

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/WLKOUSZ/NORTH.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/WLKOUSZ/SOUTH.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/WLKOUSZ/EAST.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/WLKOUSZ/WEST.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/WLKOUSZ/TOP.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/WLKOUSZ/CENTER.jpg[/img]
THEO
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

looks purty. submitting
Resadyn
Reviewer

Post by Resadyn »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: No

9x3 when it should by 5(maybe 6)x2
One story too tall (Can probably be fixed by moving the door up one level and calling it a basement.)

Northmarker set: No
Loading errors: No

Review: General-

Cell ID is wrong.

Upstairs-

furn_de_cushion_round_06 floats majorly.
Way, way to many Gold_100's.
Light_De_Lamp_07_Blue_256 bleeds into the ground.
No! No! No glass! Please! There are 2 spears, one towershield, one buckler, and one axe all of glass in one room. Delete them all.
de_r_drawers_01_fcloth bleeds.
light_de_lantern_07 bleeds.

Next floor down-

remove the daedric saber, shield, both towershields, both schimtars, the orcish towershield, waraxe, both towershieds, the ebony towershield, both halberds, shield, claymore, and the skull.

I refuse to do any more. SERIOUS balance issues in every room. Half the books dont fit, tons of floaters and bleeders, need I go on? There are all fricking 36 sermons of vivec downstairs!

Comments HoR, revoke please.

Rating 2.5
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

This is the right size (3 x 9 with a 3 x 3 tower in the middle). However, it is supposed to be one floor, with a two storey tower on top (as opposed to two storeys with a one storey tower on top). Both floors of the tower have a window in the middle of the southern wall, above the door.

Review: There isn't a northmarker. This interior doesn't fit the exterior. It is also named wrong. It should be called "TR i3-191", "i3-191" or something along those lines. The ambient light settings are also unfamiliar. Make sure you used Mournhold light settings (ignore this comment if you used them :))

Starting at the top:
- That is two much money lying around. Storing money is what that chest is for. Delete some
- Light_De_Lamp_07_Blue_256 bleeds into the rug
- furn_de_r_chair_03 floats off the rug
- Light_De_Lamp_07_Blue_256 floats
- Bed doesn't have a pillow
- The two lamps by the planter float
- The meadow rye and a horn lily bleed through the ground to the room below
- extravagant_robe_02 floats on one end (press "f" again - it is alright if clothes bleed in this manner)
- There is too much glass weaponry in this room. Replace some with Indoril shields and bonemold

Next floor down:
- The two 3 x 3 areas on either side should be deleted to make this interior fit the exterior. That or move the door to this floor
- de_r_closet_01_fcloth04 bleeds into the wall (west room)
- Furn_De_R_Bookshelf_02 bleeds into the wall
- Delete the skull. Indoril aren't necromancers
- There are way too many valuable items in this room. Replace the Orcish and Daedric (and other super valuable stuff) with cheaper alternatives
- light_de_candle_red_02_64 floats
- There are too many spell scrolls. Replace some with TR story scrolls
- BookSkill_Axe5_open bleeds into the table
- furn_de_cushion_round_01 doesn't sit on the chair right (and it never will). Delete
- Both light_de_lamp_03_red float and bleed into the wall
- Use bookends or misc items to prop the books up
- Delete the skull
- Delete all of the skill books. One - they are very valuable, and two - they are very useful to the PC and so should be scattered and placed sparingly
- Many of the books don't rest on books on either side
- Delete furn_de_cushion_round_02
- light_de_lamp_03_red floats
- light_de_candle_red_02_64 bleeds into the small table
- active_de_r_bed_06 floats off the rug
- The bed doesn't have pillows
- de_r_chest_01_gold2 bleeds into the wall and bed
- furn_planter_04 bleeds into the wall (middle room)
- light_de_lamp_05 bleeds into the planter
- furn_planter_01 floats
- furn_de_cushion_round_05 floats
- furn_de_rug_big_04 bleeds into the wall
- flora_plant_03 bleed through the ground into the room below
- furn_de_r_chair_03 floats
- The bed doesn't have pillows. This also doesn't seem the kind of room one wants to sleep in
- You have used the wrong wall pieces around the stairs. They do not match up, and you will have to fiddle around to fix it up. The first rule: never ever bleed columns and column pieces into each other (a pet hate of mine), and also check to make sure the roof aligns (which here it doesn't)
- furn_planter_04 bleeds into the wall
- nordic_leather_shield isn't on the hook (east room)
- Don't use sconces. It will burn the decorations on the walls. Replace with lights
- This seems a poor use of space. If the three bedrooms ran north-south, a third bedroom would fit in here, which would also erase the pointlessness of the hall going around the perimetre of the building. And then you could move the weird bed in the last room int this room
- Both light_de_lamp_02 float
- Delete bm_wolfhead_black. If you really want an animal plaque, there are TR ones in OoT
- light_de_lamp_02_blue floats off the rug
- furn_de_p_bench_04 bleeds into the wall
- active_de_p_bed_11 bleeds into the rug and the tapestry, and it does not have a pillow
- TR_bk_ArrowshotWoman bleeds and floats on the table (not your fault though, de_p furniture is flawed)
- Light_De_Candle_20 floats
- Delete the gold on the shelf
- Furn_de_rug_big_09 bleeds into the wall and furniture around it. Replace with a small rug
- Delete the closet. The room is small enough without it
- The bed doesn't have a pillow

Next floor down:
- The stairs on this floor also suffer problems
- There are a lot more floaters and bleeders on this floor, and some way-too-valuable items just lying around
- The door isn't in the correct place. The easiest way to make it right is to snap grid it (at 16), and then increase the size to 1.01 or 1.02
- All those small rooms make it feel very cramped.

Basement:
- There are more de_p floaters and bleeders here
- The buckets could be rotated to feel more natural
- barrel_01_Ingredients bleeds into the wall
- com_sack_01_ingred floats
- All items with pointy bottoms (such as round-bottom bowls, and those round sacks) should be bled into the item below them slightly (it is just how the meshes work). The flat sacks should also be bled slightly
- Bottles in the winerack float, and they are all blue ones of the same style. A little variation would be nice here (there are three colours, and three styles. Two of the styles have the option of opened or empty)
- light_de_candle_15 floats

Comments I apologise for not doing a full review of the ground floor. But I am sincerely of the opinion that you might be better off remaking this interior from scratch. You are an excellent interior modder, and you get great use out of the meshes. But there are a lot of small floaters and bleeders which will make this interior long and hard to fix, it does not fit the exterior, and wall pieces around the stairs are placed wrong. Either way, be very careful of the items you include. There were too many skill books here (in an interior this size and purpose, 2 would be an absolute limit), and way too many super rare and super valuable items around.

Rating 5 / 10 - normally I'd give an interior like this a 1 or 2, but there was very good modding
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

very poor interior, most of the stuff dosent realy fit, and it dosent fit the exterior. revoking.
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

Eh, what was actually wrong with this interior? I think the equipment is as described - rich and tastefull furniture with lots of exotic weapons as trophies from various battles. And as long as I have the same version of map 3 the interior seems to fit the exterior. Could you be more specific?
THEO
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

review wrote:
REVIEWER 1:

9x3 when it should by 5(maybe 6)x2
One story too tall (Can probably be fixed by moving the door up one level and calling it a basement.)
Review: General-

Cell ID is wrong.

Upstairs-

furn_de_cushion_round_06 floats majorly.
Way, way to many Gold_100's.
Light_De_Lamp_07_Blue_256 bleeds into the ground.
No! No! No glass! Please! There are 2 spears, one towershield, one buckler, and one axe all of glass in one room. Delete them all.
de_r_drawers_01_fcloth bleeds.
light_de_lantern_07 bleeds.

Next floor down-

remove the daedric saber, shield, both towershields, both schimtars, the orcish towershield, waraxe, both towershieds, the ebony towershield, both halberds, shield, claymore, and the skull.

I refuse to do any more. SERIOUS balance issues in every room. Half the books dont fit, tons of floaters and bleeders, need I go on? There are all fricking 36 sermons of vivec downstairs!

Comments HoR, revoke please.
REVIEWER 2

This is the right size (3 x 9 with a 3 x 3 tower in the middle). However, it is supposed to be one floor, with a two storey tower on top (as opposed to two storeys with a one storey tower on top). Both floors of the tower have a window in the middle of the southern wall, above the door.

Review: There isn't a northmarker. This interior doesn't fit the exterior. It is also named wrong. It should be called "TR i3-191", "i3-191" or something along those lines. The ambient light settings are also unfamiliar. Make sure you used Mournhold light settings (ignore this comment if you used them

Starting at the top:
- That is two much money lying around. Storing money is what that chest is for. Delete some
- Light_De_Lamp_07_Blue_256 bleeds into the rug
- furn_de_r_chair_03 floats off the rug
- Light_De_Lamp_07_Blue_256 floats
- Bed doesn't have a pillow
- The two lamps by the planter float
- The meadow rye and a horn lily bleed through the ground to the room below
- extravagant_robe_02 floats on one end (press "f" again - it is alright if clothes bleed in this manner)
- There is too much glass weaponry in this room. Replace some with Indoril shields and bonemold

Next floor down:
- The two 3 x 3 areas on either side should be deleted to make this interior fit the exterior. That or move the door to this floor
- de_r_closet_01_fcloth04 bleeds into the wall (west room)
- Delete the skull. Indoril aren't necromancers
- There are way too many valuable items in this room. Replace the Orcish and Daedric (and other super valuable stuff) with cheaper alternatives
- There are too many spell scrolls. Replace some with TR story scrolls
- BookSkill_Axe5_open bleeds into the table
- furn_de_cushion_round_01 doesn't sit on the chair right (and it never will). Delete
- Both light_de_lamp_03_red float and bleed into the wall
- Use bookends or misc items to prop the books up
- Delete the skull
- Delete all of the skill books. One - they are very valuable, and two - they are very useful to the PC and so should be scattered and placed sparingly
- Many of the books don't rest on books on either side
- Delete furn_de_cushion_round_02
- light_de_lamp_03_red floats
- light_de_candle_red_02_64 bleeds into the small table
- active_de_r_bed_06 floats off the rug
- The bed doesn't have pillows
- de_r_chest_01_gold2 bleeds into the wall and bed
- furn_planter_04 bleeds into the wall (middle room)
- light_de_lamp_05 bleeds into the planter
- furn_planter_01 floats
- furn_de_cushion_round_05 floats
- furn_de_rug_big_04 bleeds into the wall
- flora_plant_03 bleed through the ground into the room below
- furn_de_r_chair_03 floats
- The bed doesn't have pillows. This also doesn't seem the kind of room one wants to sleep in
- You have used the wrong wall pieces around the stairs. They do not match up, and you will have to fiddle around to fix it up. The first rule: never ever bleed columns and column pieces into each other (a pet hate of mine), and also check to make sure the roof aligns (which here it doesn't)
- furn_planter_04 bleeds into the wall
- nordic_leather_shield isn't on the hook (east room)
- Don't use sconces. It will burn the decorations on the walls. Replace with lights
- This seems a poor use of space. If the three bedrooms ran north-south, a third bedroom would fit in here, which would also erase the pointlessness of the hall going around the perimetre of the building. And then you could move the weird bed in the last room int this room
- Both light_de_lamp_02 float
- Delete bm_wolfhead_black. If you really want an animal plaque, there are TR ones in OoT
- light_de_lamp_02_blue floats off the rug
- furn_de_p_bench_04 bleeds into the wall
- active_de_p_bed_11 bleeds into the rug and the tapestry, and it does not have a pillow
- TR_bk_ArrowshotWoman bleeds and floats on the table (not your fault though, de_p furniture is flawed)
- Light_De_Candle_20 floats
- Delete the gold on the shelf
- Furn_de_rug_big_09 bleeds into the wall and furniture around it. Replace with a small rug
- Delete the closet. The room is small enough without it
- The bed doesn't have a pillow

Next floor down:
- The stairs on this floor also suffer problems
- There are a lot more floaters and bleeders on this floor, and some way-too-valuable items just lying around
- The door isn't in the correct place. The easiest way to make it right is to snap grid it (at 16), and then increase the size to 1.01 or 1.02
- All those small rooms make it feel very cramped.

Basement:
- There are more de_p floaters and bleeders here
- The buckets could be rotated to feel more natural
- barrel_01_Ingredients bleeds into the wall
- com_sack_01_ingred floats
- All items with pointy bottoms (such as round-bottom bowls, and those round sacks) should be bled into the item below them slightly (it is just how the meshes work). The flat sacks should also be bled slightly
- Bottles in the winerack float, and they are all blue ones of the same style. A little variation would be nice here (there are three colours, and three styles. Two of the styles have the option of opened or empty)
- light_de_candle_15 floats

Comments I apologise for not doing a full review of the ground floor. But I am sincerely of the opinion that you might be better off remaking this interior from scratch. You are an excellent interior modder, and you get great use out of the meshes. But there are a lot of small floaters and bleeders which will make this interior long and hard to fix, it does not fit the exterior, and wall pieces around the stairs are placed wrong. Either way, be very careful of the items you include. There were too many skill books here (in an interior this size and purpose, 2 would be an absolute limit), and way too many super rare and super valuable items around.
and the guys on IRC agreed, so i revoked.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

Ah I see :(
Basically I just let carried away with my imagination and forgot to follow some basic rules of moding like double check the exterior (it is hard to guess the shape of the house, when half of Almalexia building meshes does not load up to me), restrict uberness and watch for floaters and bleeders.
Sorry you had to waste your time for this, I made it in haste and certainly can do better interiors, when I try.
The only way how to save this int would be to claim some exterior and put there some appropriate manor of 80 level warlord master :)
I think someone else should get the chance as I now have lots of things to study.
THEO
Resadyn
Reviewer

Post by Resadyn »

Exactly as it says in the description. Also in the basement im planning on adding a horribly mistreated slave's room.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

yey for horibly mistreated slaves! granting!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Resadyn
Reviewer

Post by Resadyn »

Done.
Resadyn
Reviewer

Post by Resadyn »

I repeat: Done.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Jesus christ, this has been waiting to go back to reviewing for AGESS

Apologies, Resadyn.

Submitting to review
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

Wow, this was moldy when I got it. FIXXORED per LN's request
Attachments
TR_i3-191_RES_Fix.esp
(15.82 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mnbsqv]Forum Rules[/url]
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mj594z]Moratorium[/url]
| [url=http://tinyurl.com/6msxag]Writing for TR[/url]
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

phew. fixed some minor errors, as well as one of those bitchy cieling holes.

use top version for merging.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Revoking for re-purposing.