Lead Developer

i3-256-Ind

Post by Haplo »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-256-Ind (#556)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-16-Ind (#120)
Claimed by: Parted User
Files: TR_i3-256-Ind_Infragris_1.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_Infragris_2.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_Infragris_3.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_Infragris_4.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_Infragris_5.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_Infragris_6.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_adamantum_1.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_adamantum_2.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_adamantum_3.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_adamantum_4.esp; TR_i3-256-Ind_adamantum_5.esp

---

Almalexia 21,-29 Shipping warehouse. Should have plenty of lookout areas for guards.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

i3-256 http://i.imgur.com/GoIHNk6.png
Vegor
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vegor »

Revoked. Modder inactive since November.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hey im just going to do whatever needs to be done then test the building
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

Okay. Have a go at it. :)

Use OoT. No NPCs, no scripts, only dunmer items from the game and OoT. The interior is up to you really, but nothing uber. Use standard Indoril lighting settings (based on Tribunal).

Granted. Happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Submitting for review.

-Starcrunch
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

I. TESAME: Very Dirty. The plugin is not clean at all. You MUST have TESAME (a mod cleaning utility) for any claim to be passed.
Stuff that NEEDS to be deleted using TESAME:
Anything modified that was part of the original game such as:
-Cells in Vvardenfell
-NPCs
-Any item from the original game that you modified in some way. aka change id, change mesh by accident, containers that you saved over but didnt change their ids.
-Scripts
-Creatures

Also, delete any TR item that comes from
-OoT
-EoT
-TR NPCs
-TR CELLS that have been merged

A list of stuff you keep and dont delete:
-Your interior cell, and yours only.
-Any object YOU made, and only you, Such as TR_matty_object
an example of this is a container you changed, but replaced it with a diffrent ID.

Right now. (wrong)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/redwall_kid/mattyTESAME.jpg[/img]

How it should look like..... (correct one)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/redwall_kid/mattyTESAME2.JPG[/img]

II. Loading: No problems ingame or in Con Set.

III. General: There is no evidence of Gridsnap. The inetrior does not fit the exterior. Make the top room 3x3, not 2x3. Also, light settings have not been changed. Go to world>interiors, select your cell and modify the sun, fog and ambient values. USe those of Mournhold if you dont know the values.

IV. MAIN REVIEW:

i. Everything
-Extreme lack of detail, add furniture, candles, lamps to spice things up.
-Closet bleeds into the back corner.
-Poor mixture of furn_de_rich (de_r), and de_poor (de_p), use only one.

V. CONCLUSION: There is nothing much to say about this calim, it needs ALOT of work. ALOT.

FINAL RATING: 4/10
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus

Post by PoHa! »

TESAME: NOT CLEAN

Errors Loading in CS:
- A lot, most or all having to do with REGIONS(!!!)

Lighting:
- Does not match other interiors (matches the "Mournhold" interior though...)

NorthMarker:
- Points wrong direction (frankly, I'm surprised its even present)

General Errors:
- I really REALLY don't like wasting my time searching for an improperly named interior... this one should have been named "i3-256"
- Gridsnap not used
- Does not match the exterior in any sense of the term; I want to think that the modder must have been confused as too which one he was supposed to be making, but I can't see it. I haven't even found one from the pic that would match this.
- Needs a LOT of detailing, although what IS there as far as detailing goes is decent
- Should be illegal to sleep here

Remove/Replace:
-All of it. There's not really much here, and a lot that is bleeds.

Floaters/Bleeders:

Rating:3
I didn't give this interior the full sweep through, because of so many general things that I know I'd be wasting my time and thread space. This needs to be completely redone. Do not include until then.
"When you find out someone's sleeping with your wife, you want to kill the f***er"
~Prof. Gardner

"You wiki'd my girlfriend?"
~Dexter
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

sux, modder one. revoking.

omgwtf!!! guild wars: factions kicks ass!!1! :P
Ede

Post by Ede »

Two stories 3x3 with a 2x3 wing in the east and south on the ground floor. Thats what it looks like in the CS but im missing alot of meshes in almexia so would be glad if someone could confirm the size of this claim.

Trader selling food, booze and misc stuff catering to the wealthy on the ground floor. Living quarters upstairs. Perhaps a small basement for storage. Rich furniture in shop. Less rich in living area.

Ede
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

jsut be shure to use the same furniture set throught, it looks crapy otherwise. granting!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Ede

Post by Ede »

Only some small detailing left, done in one or two days.
Ede

Post by Ede »

I am done with my first claim and i would be grateful if someone will take a look at it before i continue with my new claims.

Thanks Ede
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

I'm loading it up for you now...

There are a couple of floaters, such as the plates on the shelf downstairs and the shoes under the wardrobe upstairs. Also, bleed bug lamps into the surface they are on slightly (looks better that way). EX_MH_canal_grate_01 would look better if the dark part at the bottom was on the ground. Add some variety in the storage. TR made some culdems you could use. There are also baskets and sacks. Chests should be locked. Delete the limeware - selling Dwemer stuff is illegal. Also, take care of the value of the items you place. Some of the wines you place cost up to 400 to 600 gold!!! Those are reserved for the most rarest of placements.
Ede

Post by Ede »

Ok, thank you Nomadic1 ill fix these. Other than that is it up to tamriel rebuilt standard? I´m trying to get a feel for the detail needed in this projekt.

Ede
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

I'd say it is up to standard. I personally thought there were too many doors and small rooms downstairs (and in review I'd make a suggestion, not error, about it), but it is pretty good overall. :) It was individual which is always nice, and there weren't too many errors :]
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Ede

Post by Ede »

This is done, move to review.

This is the house of the trader Eddvas Girith, Eddvas lives with his wife on the second floor and sells food, booze, dishes and misc luxuries to the rich on the first floor.

Fixes

Thats the second time that stack off plates has caused problem for me, both times every second plate has disappered without reason when i save and restart tescs. Its supposed to be eight plates stacked ontop of each other but i removed them and put them in a chest.

I deleted the limeware and added some of the more unused robes.

Replaced the 600 and 400 gold wines with 50 gold wine.

Added some variety in the storeroom.

Ede
kapuhy
Reviewer

Post by kapuhy »

Review:

FILE: TR_i3-256-Ind_Ede_3.esp

TESAME:Clean;

FITS EXTERIOR:Yes;

NORTHMARKER:Set correctly;

LOADING ERRORS:None;

REVIEW:
Cell: TR_i3-256

1.Ground Level:

a)Floaters/Bleeders:
-Most chairs bleed partially into the rugs. Move them so they are on the rug or the floor, otherwise they'll either float or bleed;
-TR_m3_chest_eddves01 floats;
-all misc_de_goblet_01 on the bar in southern room - bleed;
-potion_cyro_brandy on the same bar bleeds a bit;
-TR_m3_chest_eddves02 floats;
-Furn_Planter_MH_04 bleeds just a tiny bit into the floor;
-all goblets on the bookshelf near the entrance door bleed;
-TR_m3_cont_ind_eddves01 bleeds as well as container next to it;

b)Logic errors:
-While I like the fireplace, there is no window or chimney in that room, so where does the smoke go?
-70 is a bit too good lock for a TR_m3_chest_eddves02, I think. About 50 would look better;
-There is still Nibernay Holy Wine for 600 and Kvatch Wine for 200 in the winerack. If we lock gold chests for 200, we should lock Kv wine as well. And holy one should probably be removed anyway;

2.First floor:
a)Floaters/Bleeders:
-A table near the bed has similar problem as the chairs mentioned before;
-light_de_lamp_03 near the bed bleeds;

b)Gridsnap issues:
-A piece of northern wall near the bed is not gridsnapped properly, showing void outside;

COMMENTS:It's going to be good interior, I like it. Lots of minor floaters/bleeders, but these can be fixed in no time. Otherwise it's nice and tasty.

RATING:7/10
"We just wanted to check what would happen if we shut the power off" - Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Supervisor
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

There's no need for chimneys in indoril ints.

Fix all other errors mentioned
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Well, I fixed all what kapuhy said. There were very few other errors, so a good job of the creator and the reviewer!
It's a really believable house of a trader and it fits the exterior just right. Also lots of the objects have been placed with care. I give it an 8!
Attachments
Free Free TR_i3-256-Ind_Ede_3.esp
(46.18 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Approving, use top file for merging
SamirA
Developer Emeritus

Post by SamirA »

Revoked for repurpose.
adamantum
Developer

Post by adamantum »

Claiming this, should be interesting. Lots of crates and other containers, I'll experiment with custom indoril architecture and try to think of a way to implement some kind of guard watchposts. 3/4 stories, some offices and rooms for the guards on top.
I have a question about that arch. I guess it should have some kind interior in it rather than be completely solid. I might use this as a kind of a secret storage or something similar if you all agree. I've had a look at i3-51 and alex doesn't seem to be using it for his claim.
SamirA
Developer Emeritus

Post by SamirA »

The arches are solid everywhere in Alma. However, if you keep it small you could use a bit of it for something hidden. If you do, make sure to hide it from the mini map with in_lava_blacksquare.
And that's how you get to Llama School.
Lady_N: mountain dew tastes like yellow and pwning at d&d
adamantum
Developer

Post by adamantum »

First update, the shell is mostly done, and it's going to be a pretty big interior (6 cells). I've had fun using exterior pieces to make large cells for the ground floor and although the whole indoril tileset is desperately short of fun stuff such as tall columns and small platforms (like those velothi ones), it turned out quite nice. There is a 2x2 secret area in built into the arch, and I'll stuff it with illegal items. It will only be possible to access it by moving a scripted rug, so it's nicely concealed. More coming soon.
SamirA
Developer Emeritus

Post by SamirA »

Needs an update soon!
adamantum
Developer

Post by adamantum »

Up'd. I haven't forgotten about this, I'm just slowly, slooowly getting it done. The main storage halls are mostly finished, the guard depot is about halfway done. Now on to the office/secondary storage cells...
adamantum
Developer

Post by adamantum »

A small-ish update. Most of the rough work is done, and almost no empty rooms remain. Still a lot more to go, and that is even before I get on with the fine detailing. Progressing, slowly, but progressing.
SamirA
Developer Emeritus

Post by SamirA »

Slow progress quite often brings about the best rewards.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Hi adamantum, any updates on this one? It's been a month.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
adamantum
Developer

Post by adamantum »

Up'd, not a major one though. Still a crapload of details left to be done, but I'm sloooooowly getting this done. Only the detailing remains, so at least that's good.

EDIT (6. 10. 2013.): (not to stack posts) - Another small upload. Moar detailing done. Will have to redo some stuff about that hidden chamber, collision maps on some statics refuse to work the way I'd want them to work...
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

When posting updates, feel free to double post so that people like me don't get confused when checking on progress. :p

So this message isn't totally useless... How goes it? :D
Haū! Omochikaerī!

Interior Reviews: 168
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

Revoke due to lack of progress. :(
Infragris
Developer

Post by Infragris »

Claim. This looks like a really interesting interior. I'd like to start with a new shell for this one - the current wip is interesting, but not really appropriate for a storage space, I think.

I'm thinking five storage floors for both towers, connected through a central shaft in the floor (I'm looking at the Indoril Archives and other sets with high ceilings) with ropes and pulleys to move crates and the like from floor to floor. Vases, urns, crates, stacked up in rows. The highest level in the eastern tower will serve as a dormitory/office space. I'd also like to make a kind of grain pit built into the ground floor.

I'll keep the guard lookouts in mind.
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

Go for it. Have fun! Granting.
Infragris
Developer

Post by Infragris »

Question: how are we with tileset mixing between indoril and mournhold sewers? The exterior door for this int uses sewer columns, and the door itself looks pretty beat up too. I was thinking I could use a select few pieces from the sewer set in the lower floors of this warehouse, give it a bit of a utilitarian, neglected look. Nothing overboard, of course.

Also, something of a bug report: the exterior doors are named "Stone Cavern Door". This should probably be changed.
Infragris
Developer

Post by Infragris »

Update: shell and a little cluttering. Check the .esp if anyone wants to know what I'm blathering about in my previous post.
Infragris
Developer

Post by Infragris »

Update: cluttering and a headstart on lights. Clutter is going to take some time on this
Infragris
Developer

Post by Infragris »

Finished. Population-wise I'm thinking guards, some workers and scribes in the office and at the doors. With guard placing, maybe consider what places are difficult to steal from and replace some containers with higher-value loot (it's all very generic now). Maybe hide some keys for locked crates around.

EDIT: I've just claimed i3-51-Ind, which needs a door to this cell. Can you hold of reviewing until then?

EDIT EDIT: Added a door for i3-51-Ind. Review away!
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

Today I realized this is ready for review... In the future, no harm is done by posting updates in separate posts.

Off to review!
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.