i5-67-Red

The interior claims in this forum are currently in the review process.

Moderators: Seneca37, Andres Indoril, Lead Developers

Aeven
Lead Developer

i5-67-Red

Post by Aeven »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i5-67-Red (#2647)
Faction: Redoran
Parent claim: TR_5-13-Red (#180)
Claimed by: Tes96
Local map: 5-13 Redoran village
Files: TR_i5-67-Red_Tes96_1.esp

---

(-29, 4) #4 Home to a young Dunmer woman, trained in the art of restoration. Basically, she's a healer. Use de_p furniture.
Tes96
Reviewer

Post by Tes96 »

Home to a young, and very cute, Healer Dunmer woman, a Hierling in House Redoran, trained in the art of Restoration. She keeps to herself and tries to stay out of the drama that happens in the hamlet. She'll create simple restoration scrolls to give to #6 woman to take into market and sell, who in return brings her food and supplies.

She is single and would like a husband but it seems so hard to do living out in the Rift Pass, especially since she secretly yearns for a Telvanni mage. She knows the Hoomar son in #3 is smitten with her but he isn't her type and he's too light and frivolous for her. A Redoran life is pious and hard, filled with servitude to ones morals and duties with gravity! She wants a man who understands her and her magic and who is stable, well-structured and respected, preferably someone high-ranking in the Mages Guild or House Telvanni.

This is obviously difficult for her since she is a Redoran girl living in a Redoran hamlet with Redoran neighbors, most of whom do not care or show respect for the imperial Mages guild and especially not Telvanni, and instead prefer the ways of the Warrior.

She met a Telvanni mage during her travels and was attracted to what he had to offer, attracted to his personality and his morals. He was dressed in Telvanni attire but she was adorned in lovely robes that beared no affiliation to any faction... she also didn't let on that she was Redoran. They made love that same night they met and she began wondering if she was in the wrong House. She had been raised in Redoran district and had Redoran morals drilled into her.

She respects her Redoran House, its customs, its values, and its rules. She often wished she could be in both House Telvanni and House Redoran at the same time. Even joining the Mages Guild is looked at unfavorably in House Redoran, and so she learns Restoration from other mages unofficially, so to speak. You get what I mean.

Currently, she is very attracted to the Huntsman in #5, for he is a burly and brawny man, independent, sincere, full of gravity and duty, devout to the Tribunal. However, he does not have an interest in magic, nor her. He respects what she does and respects her as a neighbor and fellow Redoran sister but he leaves it at that.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Really interesting write-up. Have you considered doing quests (or possibly writing dialog). I know we need both.

Granted.
Tes96
Reviewer

Post by Tes96 »

seneca37 wrote:Really interesting write-up. Have you considered doing quests (or possibly writing dialog). I know we need both.

Granted.
I need to brush up on scripting before I can do a Showcase for Questing, but I would love to do Dialogue! But I need to brush up on that, too, though dialogue is a little easier than scripting.

I'll look into the Showcase format and see what is required.
Thanks for the compliment, Seneca.
[url=http://www.project-tamriel.com/]Project Tamriel[/url]

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Tes96
Reviewer

Post by Tes96 »

Claim is finished.
This is a single, young, cute, apprentice level Healer (skill level upper 20s-low 30s), a Hierling in House Redoran. Apart from doing occasional quests for the House, she makes money by selling Restoration spells and offering training to those travelers who pass through or to those she meets when she ventures out to the other towns. She knows a tiny bit about enchanting which is why she has a blank scroll and modest soul gems in her interior, but it's difficult for her to enchant, so they're mostly there for her to practice with.

She has a secret crush on the Huntsman in interior #5, and he is secretly having sex with the drunk floozy in interior #7, and the Hoomer's son in interior #3 has a secret crush on the Healer in this interior.

She has a feeling the Hoomer's son likes her because of how he talks and looks at her and makes excuses to interact with her. He just isn't her type. Her type would be a fellow mage, as mages tend to understand one another.

So pretty much the same stuff I wrote in the first post of this topic, except she doesn't yearn to be in House Telvanni. Just ignore the Telvanni story. Everything else I wrote is still applicable to her. After designing her home, I want her to be just House Redoran, except she still yearns to join the Mages Guild someday but they are not in good favor of Redoran, so she is pretty much self taught in magic and from what she has learned from fellow mages in her travels. And besides, she's done fairly well on her own so it's not like it's killing her on the inside to not be in the guild. It's more like it would help and be nice to be around other mages and in the guild but she won't have a a melt-down if she never joins. It's just something she would like to be a part of someday. Who knows, maybe she'll find a handsome Redoran dunmer who is also a mage.
[url=http://www.project-tamriel.com/]Project Tamriel[/url]

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Off to review