i3-500-Imp

Moderator: Lead Developers

Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

You could try the slightly awkwardly shaped Mournhold grass planes. But maybe they're too awkward.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

the ones large enough for me to use here are bolted down to the rest of the district. (I.E. can't get temple planters without the rest of the temple district)

It would be really nice if I had those grassy planes, only without the planter walls and the rest of the district...

also: lol page 6
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Cell count and NPC list will be updated tomorrow. Have a few ministers and offices I'm creating.

Main tower is fully split, now to fill it.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Bombshell time:

I'm dropping this, and the exterior will be redone. This building is far more uber than anything I've forced a redo for being too uber in the past. Once the exterior is redone, this thread will be cleaned and be available for claiming. The new claimant will be encouraged to salvage as much as possible from my old file, but won't have nearly as much castle to fill. A Large kitchen, the lab of Tarhiel, and the decent-quality parts of my NPC list are all ideas that are encouraged to be kept.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Locking until we can sort out this issue.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

Unlocking for future purposes. Do not claim until we've figured out what to do with OE Castle exterior.