Hopefully becoming a writer for the TR project!

In order to implement content in-game, you must be a Developer. This is the place for you to introduce yourself, and apply to become a TR Developer.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Griffin3150

Hopefully becoming a writer for the TR project!

Post by Griffin3150 »

Hello! Ju'rohn! I am new here and wanted to know how writing works. Do I go for a trial and email my work? If so, what email do I mail it to?

Any and all help would be appreciated!
May Azura guide you!
Miraclestone
Developer

Post by Miraclestone »

Hi! In my experience you should just go over to the developer showcase section of the forum and post your work under a new thread named something like "Griff's Writing Showcase" either in a spoiler or as a file. You should read this forum post [url]http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=16311[/url] before you decide if you want to post anything; the link is concerning the rules and guidelines of writing showcases. BTW what you post should be TES LORE friendly and on-topic, being a writer in TR also implies you know lore very well. Best of luck on what you choose and if you end up posting something I'll make sure I read it.
Griffin3150

Post by Griffin3150 »

I'm also wondering what types of writing I can submit. On the forum, it says it can be a lore book, a story, a poem, a song, a quest, or journal. Are there others types of writing I can submit or is it strictly these options?
May Azura guide you!
Theminimanx
Lead Developer

Post by Theminimanx »

With an example list that extensive (seriously, I've never seen a song in Vanilla Morrowind), I bet you can submit anything you want.
The death of vanilla Morrowind will end this prophecy and unite all Morrowind fans again under one mod, one faith, one rule by our divine project. The puppet Morrowind overhaul mods will lay down their arms and bow to our will. Those who do not yield will be destroyed.