Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Glisp
01 Nov 2012

So I was playing Battlespire and ran into a Vermai. The sounds it makes are actually still in Morrowind's sound files.

you can find them in "Morriwnd/data files/sound/cr/_OLD. The sounds are the TempB files. They're pretty generic but I think since we use the same design and we want things to be like Bethesda would have made it, that we should use those sounds so it feels like a Bethesda creature.

On a slightly off topic note, the TempC sounds were actually recycled in Tribunal for the goblins.
Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Glisp
01 Nov 2012

Here's a plugin that enables the sounds for the Vermai. Test it out and report feedback

TR vermai test.esp
 Description:
Adds a soundgen for the Vermai creature in TR

Download
 Filename:  TR vermai test.esp
 Filesize:  2.72 KB
 Downloaded:  80 Time(s)

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Glisp
01 Nov 2012

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43954/?
I've uploaded the mod onto nexus and I've changed what sound is used where per Gnomey's feedback.
Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group