Introduce Yourself!

Miscellaneous non-TR related discussion.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

10Kaziem
Lead Developer

Introduce Yourself!

Post by 10Kaziem »

Welcome to the Tamriel Rebuilt forums! If you're new here, say a little about yourself. You can say as much or as little as you like, such as your age, why you joined the forums, why you love Morrowind, or whatever else you'd like to share.

I'll start off our new thread:

Hi everyone, I'm Kaziem. I joined Tamriel Rebuilt because I've always been interested in the mod, but never quite thought of joining. Recently, I've gotten more interested in Morrowind again, so I thought this would be a great way to offer my modding skills and have fun. I used to work on the Sheogorad: Forsaken Isles mod for Oblivion, until that got folded into Project Vvardenfell and Skyrim came out.

I like making artwork, and I also work on textures, organization, and maybe some interiors when those open up. Morrowind is probably my favorite game of all time, but I also love Starcraft, Mechwarrior, and Battlezone. Probably the most important fact about me is that I have a cat named Max. He's a cat, it's very cute.

This thread continues from [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=22546]this[/url] old introductions thread.
Kevaar

Post by Kevaar »

This thread needs more posts <nod>

Hello, I'm Kevaar. Despite the masculine username, I am in fact, a woman IRL. I come from Colorado with a banjo on my knee--I mean, I live in the USA with a couple of dogs, a cat, and some rats. Pet rats, that is. I enjoy martial arts, psychology (for which I am aiming to get a Master's in), and everything high fantasy.

I was part of TR long, long ago when I still just a teen, but because I was still just a teen, I didn't get involved much outside of some ideas, some writing, and a version of Tel Ouada that wasn't finished in time to be committed. I wandered off into various MMOs and the other TES games until finding myself back here recently!

My strength is writing and plot/questline design, but I'd love to learn how to model and animate things in the future, too. Nice to meet you all! Again. Sorta. :D
mspyerzuka

Post by mspyerzuka »

Taste of my style of writing, which I've learning more and more is similar to TR <3
Our similarities warrant us being named kin.
Castaways until depravity overcomes your enemies.
We shall throw sand in their eyes.
Hi mspyerzuka here, mspy, pyre, or whatever you want to call me.

I live in Florida, male, dieter, writer, reader and life coach to some.
I write for a living and find it quite satisfying but that also means my life is kinda fucked up.
In school, I refused to do people's homework but now i get paid to do it.
I'm currently sick so if i seem weird that's why ><

When i was a child, I started playing command and conqueror on windows 98 until i got an xbox original.
They were futuristic and playing cds was a plus. I still remember in 2005 when the internet was still grand.
It was then on I discovered the game industry or lack-there-of.
Bethesda Software, Lionhead studios. I love the ... small companies. Room to expand or hiatus.
When i first was introduced to morrowind, I rented it 3 times from blockbuster then I didn't return it! By that time, they started their membership. I was in a top 10 guild in rift. Being on top sucks because your mobility is done and there's only room for failure. Plus in top ten, people just fight over "first" and achievement dates. Blah... ^^ Anyway, I've played varies mmos and was introduced to nexus with fo:nv.

I found TR from reddit. I believe it was the "why you should be playing morrowind" post.

Take Care n Happy Holidays u savages.

Edit: I am a slow learner. I joined back in march of 2015 and spent this time to learn about TR before posting. I've been reviewing TR_data.esm since October and i'm still hooked.
10Kaziem
Lead Developer

Post by 10Kaziem »

Welcome aboard (or back aboard), you two! We look forward to seeing your contributions.