Grey Meadows ingredients

Place where approved concepts are developed into in-game assets. (Models & Textures)

Moderator: Lead Developers

Rats
Lead Developer

Grey Meadows ingredients

Post by Rats »

Being sort of a nightmarish mirror-image of the Bitter Coast, the Grey Meadows region has a good number of new and unique flora, but currently it's static and none of it yields any ingredients for alchemists to use. This obviously shouldn't be the case.

I've chosen the models ash_puffshroom01-04, ash_fungushroom, ash_darkfungushroom, and ash_whiteshroom and made new ingredients for each of them. The ingredients' values and effects I've tried to balance based on how commonly they're found and on what useful effects are somewhat underrepresented in the game.

Attached be screenies.

A link to the Icons, Meshes, and a modified version of TR_Preview with the ingredients and container flora added to the Grey Meadows for testing purposes.
Attachments
GM_flora2_zpsialz3cux.PNG
(369.23 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
GM_flora_zpsg10vgnpc.PNG
(281.49 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Last edited by Rats on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

Huzzah! Lack of harvestable ingredients has been one of the relatively few issues I have with Grey Meadows. (Another is trying to remember if it's Grey Meadows or Grey Meadow).
RyanS
Lead Developer

Post by RyanS »

Great ingredients, Rats! Now there's one less thing to worry about. :D
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand