Quest type: Fetch item
 Designed by: Gnomey
 NPCs:
-- no changes --
 Dialogue:
-- no changes --
Description

2016 / MOVED TO NEW CLAIM BROWSER

Latest Rumor - I bought a loaf of bread at The Mother Alessia the other day -- stale as timber. I hear they are only kept afloat by the favorable contracts the Baker's Guild keeps steering their way.

"The Mother Alessia" is having a hard time making ends meet. Meanwhile competitors are flourishing that, unlike the Mother Alessia, are not part of the Bakers' Guild.

The owners want these non-members to pay guild dues. They need a mercenary (the player) to get them to pay up. There should be a few creative ways of doing this, some taking advantage of Mercantile/Speechcraft. Potential targets are:

*Pinefist Foods
*Gul-Ei's Pantry
*Emaroc Harquart's Baked Goods
*A street vendor selling homemade bread

The player will collect the dues and get to keep a 10 percent portion of the money, possibly more with good Mercantile skill. The player can also lie to the various bakers about the amount they owe to inflate his or her personal profits.

An basic outline with sample dialogue can be found in the [ur/=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24883]original[/url] thread, though the claimant should feel free to revise, tweak or deviate from it to their liking.

Also, there should be no references to bread being imported or exported. It's a local everyday commodity.

Note: "The Mother Alessia" is a bakery in Old Ebonheart, as are the potential targets. The map location can be found at the top of this page http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24312
Last Edited by rot
(Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:00 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Elavion
Developer
11 May 2014

I was told to try to claim one of the quests for my questing showcase, so here I am. Can I do this one or should I just figure one myself? I feel like with the lack of quest devs it'd be better if I worked on something that can be inserted into the mod.
Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Press the claim button at the top of this page.

I see no harm with letting you work on this for a showcase.
Post Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Feel free to claim away. I will make sure to be around to answer any planning or dialogue related questions you might have. Smile
Post Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Granting. Good modding!
Post Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:19 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Any progress to report?

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:15 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Not
Lead Developer
01 Mar 2012

Revoked due to modder inactivity

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Post Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group