Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Bedside table, should have more to post later.
Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

I like the look of that, Lighter.
| Writing for TR
Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Cabinets and stuff
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

kickass stuff Smile any indication of color?

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Yeah, I'll do a little color when I get the tables done Smile
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Meh you only get ONE table. >_>

<_<

>_>

*skuttles off to eat dried fruits*
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Psh I'm gonna bump anyway.

BUMP

You can close it now Myzel. Btw, congrats on your promotion Smile
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:47 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RelinQ
01 Feb 2008

Hey that looks pretty good, If that was modelled with a sort of Maple or Birch like wood texture (the colour you pretty much have) that would be awesome. Something about Hammerfell and Maple/Birch-like wood funiture seems right.

Also dried fruit rocks, Dried peaches and mangoes ftw.
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Myzel
Developer Emeritus
07 Aug 2008

Thanks Lighter. I'll unsticky the thread as soon as I've discussed it with Lady N, and we've made our picks.
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

awesome work Smile the carvings might have to be standardized across the pieces so that they can all use the same texture, but it should still work fine.

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Either a light version like that or a dark version the same color as the dark brown on the legs only all over.
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Sorry lol very inconsistent with uploading. Trying to spread time between rock climbing, college courses and 5 different art projects including this one Smile
Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

If you guys don't use this them I'm going to lol.

Nabbed inspiration from Parus' velk plus feedback.

Diet: Nectar, mushrooms, scrub and grasses, fruits if found.
Height: It's shoulder would match shoulder height of a Dunmer
Other: Crop in main picture is empty, crop above right has somethin' in it. Male's crop is blue, females no deviation from normal hide color.
Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Sorry I poofed. Holidays. Smile Also might be getting a full time job this week. wooooo.
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nalin
Developer
31 May 2006

Lighter Than Some wrote:

Nabbed inspiration from Parus' velk plus feedback.

From which he nabbed inspiration from mine...just saying Wink I think it's great that we're starting to bounce more ideas around and develop our concepts together. That said, I still think this version of the velk is how I'd like it to end up in game.
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Sweet Very Happy
Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Nixmount. Much influence from iguanodons. Very Happy
Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Morrowind swamp troll thing

Idk on names yet. It's only a troll in idea I think was what was going on back on page one, not so much troll in style. Color I either want to go something stripy like a Brazilian Tapir or mottled, fitting the role of swamp gator.

Copypaste. Hehe.
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
David House
Developer
30 Apr 2009

I might model that troll, for some reason I love trolls, ill have plenty of time after school tomorrow, I'll post and check in after school, Night.

~Bonahe
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:33 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Myzel
Developer Emeritus
07 Aug 2008

Worsas has already modeled the swamp troll drawn by Schmart, which is kinda similar. So I would tell you not to bother.

Nice concept though, Lighter. Wink

Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lighter Than Some
Developer
12 Apr 2008

Oh ok lol. It kinda disappeared in the shadows it seemed so wasn't sure if the design was settled or not. Thx Smile
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
FormerlyKnownAsLighter
07 Dec 2015

Life happened catastrophically BUT I have risen from the ashes... and forgotten my password. I don't even think I use the email tied to my old account anymore. Ha. I don't believe I deleted any of my old work, it just got shuffled around in DA. I'll see if I can relink any of it.
Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

Wow, Hi! Good to see you around. Loved your art.
Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
FormerlyKnownAsLighter
07 Dec 2015

Thanks! Gosh wow school has been dragging me away. Need to make a note to check in once a week.

I looked to see if I had any of my old work. I'm about to check my backup drives. I do still have every physical drawing that I'd done back then. It's just tucked into a closet back home. I won't be able to get to those until the summer though I suppose they aren't really needed at this point in time. I have a google drive folder I started with the stuff I had in my DA gallery. Would it be appropriate to make a new thread for myself since I have no ability to edit my old ones?

Or if you need proof that I am who I say I am I can try and provide whatever proof is needed. Haha.
Post Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

Just to be sure, you do know that we've moved over to a new forum? You'll have to register there and post in this thread, and then you should be good to go. Good to see you around again! Smile

"I have nothing to declare except my genius." - Oscar Wilde, border
Post Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
FormerlyKnownAsLighter
07 Dec 2015

Much thanks for reminding me. I did but it was right before the new forums went live haha.
Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group