3-24-Imp

After an exterior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Haplo
Lead Developer

3-24-Imp

Post by Haplo »

Claim type: Exterior
Claim ID: TR_3-24-Imp (#128)
Faction: Imperial
Claimed by: Dexter
Files: Clean_TR_3-24(OE)_DEXTER.esp

---

Old Ebonheart (old claim W)
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Dex, is this claim complete? If not give some progress, if so, post the file.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

All that is left is detailing the courtyards. I will crank them out this weekend, hopefuly have the file up by Monday.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

reviewing
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

merged
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Okay. Everything is ready, but I have a question.
Kingfish has been telling me about the road that goes east-west through this claim. Now, the Ebon River means that a bridge would be necesscary to make this road possible. However, the Ebon River looks like it would be absolutely vital for trade in the region, and putting a bridge so close to Vvardenfell, and before the harbor of Old Ebonheart would be pretty foolish.
What I am asking is if it will be okay for this "road" to be continued by a ship route. Instead of having a bridge extend from one side of the river to the other, I want to know if it is okay for a shipmaster at the Old Ebonheart docks to transport you to the Hlaalu shack town to the west.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

I've already merged this claim. I saw the file and your post. If you want to make further additions, wait until map 3 goes under detailing and at them then. To do this, open your esp as a 'non' active file then create a new esp file that adds these additions to it.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Maybe make it a mix of Hlaalu and Common? Like three or four of the nord houses and one or two Hlaalu buildings and the docks. Maybe an Imperial guard tower too.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

The town I am talking about already exists. It is an unnamed town on Map 4.
However, I don't recall ever saying this claim was finished. The version I have now is a final, but the version uploaded in this thread is not the final. I don't know how the mixup happened.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

Heya,

Would it be possible to add a few windows and a sign to the i3-286 building? I've PMed Dex with a patch that take care of this, but haven't had a reply so I don't know if he has done it or not. Sorry for pestering you with this, but it's important.