Post by Haplo »

Claim type: Exterior
Claim ID: TR_6-26-Dre (#209)
Faction: Dres
Claimed by: Parted User
Files: TR_6-26-Dre_Tyrion_2.esp; TR_6-26-Dre_Tyrion_3.esp

---

Formerly 6-26. Nemon, please describe.

Balsan Mar, East Argon Jungle, Makhetosteltashpi, and Bahanthzuch.
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

I haven't been working on this claim as much as I should have, due to playing Halo 2 and being in my last few weeks of school (finals).
I'll summarize the progress in this rather complicated percentile thingy:

CLAIM TOTAL 60%

LANDSCAPE TOTAL 75%
Landscaping 100%
Texturing 100%
Large Rocks 75%
Small Rocks 25%

WILDERNESS TOTAL 40%
Argon Jungle Total 30%
Argon Jungle Main Undergrowth 70%
Argon Jungle Undergrowth details 30%
Argon Jungle Undergrowth fine details 5%
Argon Jungle Main Trees 1%
Argon Jungle Muckpond Trees 70%
Argon Jungle Muckpond Undergrowth 30%
Narsis/Tear Region Total 80%
Narsis/Tear Region Undergrowth details 70%
Narsis/Tear Region Undergrowth fine details 20%
Narsis/Tear Region Main Trees 100%
Narsis/Tear Region Main Undergrowth 100%

SETTLEMENTS TOTAL 80%
Balsan Mar total 90%
Balsan Mar Buildings 100%
Balsan Mar Building Details 75%
Baksan Mar Street Details 50%
Balsan Mar Garden Details 90%
Plantations Total 70%
Zethrim Plantation 50%
Mehret Plantation 90%

RUINS/DUNGEONS TOTAL 70%
Bahanthzuch total 75%
Bahanthzuch Main Structure 100%
Baanthzuch Structural Details 90%
Bahanthzuch Structural overgrowth 65%
Makhetosteltashpi Total 65%
Makhetosteltashpi Main Structure 90%
Makhetosteltashpi Structural Details 100%
Makhetosteltashpi Structural Overrgrowth 25%
"Crashing the game is an innovative way of alerting the player that they've finished the quest, but I'm not sure that's the kind of innovation we're looking for." - Sload
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

Here's a copy of the current version of the Readme.

6-26 README
By Sirwootalot123, AKA Sam Woodman

This claim is the Eastern argon jungle, and includes the dres town of Balsan Mar, the massive daedric ruin of Makhetosteltashpi, the Khar'vinn caves, and many more locales.

IF I FORGOT TO ADD ANYTHING INTO THIS DOWNLOAD, LET ME KNOW.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//////////////////////////
LIST OF INTERIORS:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balsan Mar:
Cell 23 -47. see BalsanMap.jpg for the interiors listed. interiors with "*" before them are in the Forbidden Quarter, A section of the town which is totally off-limits to those without clearance.
1 - House
2 - Alchemist's house (shop in outdoor market)
3 - House
4 - Brewer's House (shop in outdoor market)
5 - crazy man's house (has small hidden passage to forbidden quarter, owner is actually faking crazyness)
6 - House
7 - House
8 - Armourer's House (Shop in outdoor market, but goods are made in the house)
9 - Fine Clothier's Shop
10- Border Office (connected to #12, all traffic from black marsh must register their business here)
11- Great House Dres Records Library (mostly restricted)
12- Balseth Prison (connected to #10 and #19, viciously cruel and dreadful conditions. Has two entrances placed as such that any striderport traveler must pass through and be checked for illegal substances - basically as an excuse for the dres to snatch poor people for new slaves, as raids are less common in the modern era.)
13- Argon Retreat, Kitchen (Argon retreat is the outdoor resturant)
*14- Dres Vampire's House
*15- High-ranking dres Noble's House
*16- Balsan Mar, Guard Quarters (connects to T1, T2, has small hidden passage to #5)
*17- High-ranking Dres Noble's house
*18- Dres Councillor's manor (a true, vampiric counselor - not one of the fakes)
19- Makhetos Pass (the four massive towers should have actual rooms, with archers, at the very top. the west wing should have a passage to #12)
*20- Entrance to Khar'vinn/Makhetosteltashpi interior complex(see "khar'vinn caves" description below)
T1- (entered from #16)
T2- (entered from #16)

Makhetosteltashpi:
4 entrances, all in 20 -47. The massive smokey altar thingy on the balseth plateau is considered part of the caves.
This interior is very, very big, and is actually a main base for House Dres slave raids (along with the caves). It should connect to the caves, and have many seperate interiors. The tower will be quite difficult to make an interior for, as it is very narrow; I suggest making a new mesh for a daedric spiral staircase (or use .5 scale daedric architechture, NOT the curved stairways though). the former would be preferred. This ruin is also the one visited in the book "Loss and Abolition", the exaggerated story of what inspired ha-teis the argonian to found the twin lamps.

Khar'vinn caves:
one entrance in Balsan Mar, and one in cell 20 -46. This interior is very huge and occupies the entire space underneath the balseth plateau. It is considered to be the same complex as makhetosteltashpi, the only reason I listed it seperately because it CAN be claimed seperately (though I STRONGLY don't reccomend it). It should have one insanely huge central room with the base of the big altar on the celing, with many smaller rooms and countless tunnels surrounding the aforementioned
main room. the entrance in 20 -46 will require some fine skill to match the interior to the exterior (it is a long winding tunnel inside WG arches).

Bahanthzuch:
A completely 100% untouched dwemer ruin in cell 19 -51. It is a castle-like dwemer ruin (like a considerably smaller hendor-stardurmz), and should be COMPLETELY infested with moss, vines, muck pools, and other nasty swamp things (this should be less and less extreme as the elevation gets higher, though); Preferably no working centurions either. This should be done by a modder with considerable skill.

Bahanthzuch Mines:
Connected to Bahanthzuch by an outdoor bridge, this is an old and (obviously) abandoned silver mine once used by the dwemer. Apart from the fact that it should use cave meshes, it should be done in the same extremely-swampy style as Bahanthzuch. There shouldn't be much silver left, though some is obviously to be expected.

Rithrin ancestral tomb:
self-explanitory, in cell 23 -49 (but 5 paces from the cell border). it is very dfficult to get to, and is a tomb of one of the wealthiest Dres families; represent this accordingly.

Zethrim Plantation:
A sweetbarrel/lloramor plantation in cell 23 -46, the only of its kind. Sweetpulp and lloramor spines, two fine dunmeri cooking ingredients, are grown and shipped here and only here. 3 shacks and a manor.
see ZethrimMap.jpg, which does not exist yet because the current design is not final.

Mehret Plantation:
A saltrice plantation in cell 20 -46.
The owner is a very high-ranking and ancient dres noble. However, she lives in a seperate manor in Balsan Mar's Forbidden Quarter - the plantation is run by her grown children, fairly old themselves. the Mehret family is known to be "nicer" to slaves (which in non-Dres terms is still utterly horridly brutal). The manor on the plantation should have entrances to the towers, and be almost entirely composed as living space for the huge family.
1 manor, 2 towers, and 3 shacks.
see MehretMap.jpg, which does not exist yet because the current design is not final.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
NPC PLACEMENT RECCOMENDATIONS:>
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balsan Mar -
Just about the whole population should be outdoors, because just about the whole population owns a business in the market. Guards should also be completely blocking accessto the upper city, and attack the NPC if they try to levitate away into the upper city or the cave entrance (with spells of course). The only way the upper city can be entered is if the player posesses a document allowing passage, which can only be obtained if the player is somewhat high in House Dres. However, players should be able to get up there if they have high sneak skill or invisibility/chameleon. As for guards elswhere, there should be one per big building, two parolling the city, two permanently guarding the market area, one patrolling the Upper City, and one guarding the Strider Port.

Makhetos Pass -
Guards, Guards, and more guards. There should be about 10 of them; two patrolling the courtyard, one in each huge tower (the outside part, I mean), two elite guards guarding the passageway itself, one guarding the bridge/courtyard on the black marsh side, and maybe one guarding the entrance to the tower complex. It would also be nice if one could somehow script trading parties travelling about.

Zethrim Plantation -
There should be about 3 slaves working the field and one or two guards.

Mehret Plantation -
Roughly 4 guards and 7 slaves would be nice. There could also be a few snobbish 20-something dres nobles (Councilor Mehret's children possibly) lounging around the small picnic table.

Everywhere else -
I cannot understate this:
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOBODY. EVEN THE PLAYER, IF BELOW LEVEL 20, SHOULD BE RIPPED TO SHREDS IN THE JUNGLE.
Level 30, you would be lucky to make it out alive...
I think that made me clear enough.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<<<<Known Issues>>>>>

None, yet at least.

Any problems that are not related to missing models, or not comments, can be PMed to me, or sent to me over AIM or MSN.

AIM address: sirwootalot67
MSN address: samuelewoodman@MSN.com
E-mail address: sirwootalot@gmail.com
"Crashing the game is an innovative way of alerting the player that they've finished the quest, but I'm not sure that's the kind of innovation we're looking for." - Sload
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

well, you can see only the tower from anywhere where you won't get ripped in half (anywhere besides the jungle).
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

How's the progress coming?
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

The only major work i have left is on the jungle itself. All settlements, ruins, etc. are 100% done, and just need flora (moss, vines, etc.). I'd still say the claim is 60% done.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

I'm still not sure that tower should be included, how tall is it, would you say? I think that 50 feet is fine, but it looked like it was 120 feet tall or something.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

I'm inclined to agree with Sload. However, it is a very clever use of the Daedric statics. Since the tower is built in levels, I suggest knocking out some of those levels to bring it down some.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Ok sirwoot. Time to power through it, finish it up and make it the best claim ever.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

How's it coming, sam?
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

well, with my computer in the state it is, i'm at a dead stop. I'll hopefully be able to get the files off my HD after putting it in a different non-broken PC, but actually doing the modding wont be possible for until next sunday... blegh!
On top of a bunch of other crap that's happened to me, I wont be able to "crank" out modding - but i'll sure as hell get as close to it as I can.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Any progress on this yet?
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

Sadly, no. I know a way i can work on it, but first I need to recover the file off my currently inaccessible HD - probably by putting it in someone else's computer as a slave drive. The problem is, i've had trouble finding smeone who is knowledgeable enough to know their comp wont explode when I do that. WHenever I get back to work on it, I'll definitely let you all know - oh, and I solemnly swear that if I havent even made an effort to get back to work on it by the end of summer, you can revoke it. If that horrid scenario does happen though, I ask that I personally pick the person who finishes it.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Wooty, if you haven't fixed this problem by the middle of August - that is fixed it and have resumed working on it - I will have no choice but to revoke this claim. Time and time again you have been experiencing technical problems with this claim that prevents you from working on it. I am sorry, but if your computer is unreliable, we need to hand this to someone who is reliable.
And no, you aren't picking the person who works on it if I revoke it. You should feel very fortunate that it hasn't been revoked already, being as you've had this claim for as long as I have been on the project (if not longer).
Last edited by Dexter on Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Oh and Wootie please learn to upload the most recent version of your claim. That way you won't have to find some person to help you with data transfer.
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3336/oblivionforum5tb.jpg[/img]

Your friendly slavedriver.
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

I know this... well, I have foud someone who's knowledgeable enough to realise my HD wont blow up his computer. so, I should be able to get back on it by the time dexter asked - and he's perfectly right, most of the time ive had the claim, ive just "poked around" un-seriously. I had even been like that just these past 3 weeks due to RL issues, which wont interfere anymore by the looks of things. Normally I'd just start over from two weeks before the crash, but I put in some serious crunch-time in those two weeks that I'd rather not waste. Once I get back on it, I'll try to crunch so hard that it'll be done by the time oblivion comes out - and with how meticulously I tend to place everything, that's saying alot. :) I truly do feel like a jerk for "toying around" with this for a while.
Oh, and in other good news, almong the files I'm going to recover are a bunch of screens I took - I'll post them on my Photobucket once I get them.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Sirwootalot has recovered everything from his harddrive successfully, (that he wished to keep, anyway) and has already made progress on this since then. Just thought I'd inform the leader of Map 6, and all else interested.

CLAIM TOTAL 69%
--- ---
LANDSCAPE TOTAL 80%
---
WILDERNESS TOTAL 40%
--
Argon Jungle Total 35%

Narsis/Tear Region Total 80%
--

SETTLEMENTS TOTAL 83%
---
Balsan Mar 85%
-
Plantations 80%

RUINS/DUNGEONS TOTAL 70%
---
Bahanthzuch total 85%
-
Makhetosteltashpi 72%

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Wooty, I want screenshots and a WIP file uploaded as soon as you read this message.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

got it - 19 new pics on my photobucket.
oh, and alot of meshes will probably be missing when you load up the claim - I have yet to submit a few of them to OOT (new dres windows, statue prom made for me a while back, etc).
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Alright, thanks. Could you PM me your Dres meshes when you get a chance? No hurry on that.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Vernon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vernon »

Woot - please submit all of this stuff to OoT asap. Like now if you can. :) I would like to get these reviewed before Stalker returns from his vacation in the bollock-freezing Black Sea.
welp
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

well, I haven't had any time really to work on the claim - though what time I do have to work on it, I've been crunching away. There's a few parts of jungle that are now 100% complete, and detailing the buildings with moss and vines is all I have left to do besides finishing adding vegetation. Right now, I dont get home on weekdays till 6 (at which point I do my homework then go to bed), and my only real free days are usually saturdays or sunday mornings - though not this weekend, my birthday was yesterday (when I usually am at work), so I'm compensating by working literally all day - from 2 to 10 PM.

About those meshes, It'd help if I had an idea of what's needed... could someone without any of the downloadable meshes besides OOT itself load up my claim to check which meshes are missing from it? that'd help a ton.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

This was all done with your .esp loaded at the top of the thread.

---
Missing Textures
---

Textures\TR_AJ_Rock_01.dds
Textures\TR_AJ_Rock_02.dds
Textures\TR_AJ_Rockyscrub.dds

---
Mesh IDs with wrong filepaths for Models. I believe you're using outdated OoT/you installed them into wrong folders. Remove all OoT files and make a clean install to fix.
---

TR_terrain_rocks_AJ_01
TR_terrain_rocks_AJ_03
TR_flora_bitrshrub_01 - through - TR_flora_bitrshrub_06
TR_flora_bitterroot_01 - through - TR_flora_bitterroot_06
TR_Flora_dractree_FZ1a
TR_Flora_JD_stump_02
TR_flora_s_1Lgndib
TR_flora_s_1ndib
TR_flora_s_2Lgndib
TR_flora_necrom01 & TR_flora_necrom02

TR_flora_tree_b1ndib
TR_flora_tree_b2ndib
TR_flora_tree_b3ndib

TR_flora_tree_g1ndib
TR_flora_tree_g2ndib
TR_flora_tree_g3ndib

TR_flora_Tree_Rg3ndib

TR_Furn_Planter_dres_01

TR_GateB_IMP_JambDGL01
TR_GB_saltrice_01 - through - TR_GB_saltrice_03
TR_HalfBarrel_Dgl
TR_incavefloor_GB512
TR_in_cocbay_GB

TR_in_MHwall_KL02
TR_in_mold_rock_06

TR_in_vel_01
TR_in_vel_02
TR_ind_Balcony
TR_ind_bridge_kl01
TR_ind_skybridge_KL
TR_Nord_Well_dgl
TR_PRM_Statue_Dres2
TR_RectFlow_256-2048
TR_RectStatic_256-2048
TR_rickshaw_KL
TR_Shed_GB
TR_SquareFlow_1024_dgl
TR_SquareFlow_256_dgl
TR_SquareFlow_512_dgl
TR_SquareStat_1024_dgl
TR_SquareStat_256_dgl
TR_SquareStat_512_dgl
TR_ter_clif_45outLndib
TR_ter_clif_45outRndib
TR_ter_clif_mscoh1ndib

TR_terrain_AJ_Cliff_01 - through - TR_Terrain_AJ_Cliff_06
TR_terrain_AJ_rock_01

TR_terrain_rocks_AJ_01 - through TR_terrain_rocks_AJ_04

TR_WG_Cliff_01 - through - TR_WG_CLiff_06
---

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

woah... quite a list. I'll take care of it A-SAP (meaning in a week, caus eim so derned busy)... but hey, it's map 6, and we have PLENTY of time... right?
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

It's been about a week, how's it coming?

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

I'm home only 1 hour per day these few weeks - I'm in a musical, performance week is coming up so ive been busy as hell. I'll be free in about 10-14 days, though.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Right, lets finish this up, shall we?
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

well, this weekend i'm super-busy (I'm in a production)... I'll FINALLY be upgrading/fixing my computer come christmastime, but until then, I'll only be able to work once every other weekend (I have to use my dad's work computer, half the time im not even at his house). THe only work left on the claim is that OOT business with most of the meshes, and cranking out the actual jungle areas.
kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

wooty, this claim has been in WIP ever since you joined, don't you think it's time to either finish it or let go?
by posting useless junk on these forums you WON'T become a modder, only a spammer...
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Agreed. Wooty, I want to see some progress on this, and soon.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

how soon is soon? I seriously just saw that post as I was preparing to get off the computer to pack to go to my mom's for the week (meaning no claim work till I get back)... I did some stuff yesterday for the wilderness-y area in the northernmost cells, if I am super-quick i'll take a purdy editor screenshot.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Go to your moms, but when you get back, I want you to finish this thing.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

I fought the clock and won! here's some pics.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Sirwootalot/img02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Sirwootalot/img01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Sirwootalot/img03.jpg[/img]

Dexter, to FINISH my claim i'd have to skip all my homework (and i'm already doing pretty crappy in most of my classes) and crunch from 3-10 every night. it's definitely possible, as noirgrim proved again and again, but perhaps not feasible. I've been trying to persuade my parents to let me buy my new computer now instead of after christmas (newegg has a "no payment whatsofreakingever for 90 days" deal for big orders) so I can work on it any day, but given that we're a fairly po' bunch and they just chucked out $4000 on an upright bass for my brother, it's to no avail.
I'll do as much as I can, when I can; but I don't think I can make any garuntees.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

You've been working on this since before I joined the project, and you're telling me that you would need to work seven hours a day on it to finish it? Look man, if that is really the amount of time you need to finish it, and you don't have that time, you need to consider giving it up to someone else. You have recieved more patience with this claim than every other exterior put together, and it's wearing thin.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Wooty, here's what I think you should do. I think the next time you get back from your moms, you should fix all those OoT problems, and then put 6-26 up as an available WIP. All that needs working on is a cell or two, and it's a big claim. No one's going to scrap the whole thing and start over. They might edit a few things, or change a little bit, but you can put a note up saying like 'don't change X,Y,or Z by ANY means!!! They're needed!' or something like that.

Then someone else with more time on their hands can pop in, claim the WIP, and crank out those last few cells in no time, and then we've got map 6 in the bag, just about.

sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

How's this - on sunday, i'll complete smaller tasks in cells that need them (IE, a cell is only half-full of bittershrubs, and another is only 1/3rd full of rocks; so I finish the adding of those particular models), do the OOT thing (which could and probably will take more than one day), and put the claim up for adoption.
As for stuff that isn't to be changed, please don't delete ANYTHING without asking me about it first - I still check the forums every single day and I'm on AIM almost 24/7, so there wont be much of a delay, hopefully. I'm sure this will come up alot, as ive got a rather eccentric aesthetic perspective over all this, but what'll be removed is the one thing that's worried me the most when thinking of my claim being in someone else's hands.
The one condition I'm hoping for the most, though, is that once the claim is totally finished, I get it back to do final retouches, so if something is wrong aesthetically I can only blame myself for it, instead of whoever takes it. :-P

And, I'll be getting my new computer Christmas. if it's not submitted by then, it'd be awesome if I have it back completely ('cause the new comp means I'll have time, hooray).
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

As for stuff that isn't to be changed, please don't delete ANYTHING without asking me about it first
What's the point of dropping it then. This is crunch-time for TR, not special treatment for Wooty time.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Vernon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vernon »

No wonder it's taking so long - HE'S EATING THE JUNGLE AS HE GOES:

[img]http://web.axelero.hu/laga/zennorious/panda5.gif[/img]<<--- Look at that belly full of jungle-y leaves! You great big leaf-piggar!
welp
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

HAH, nice one vernon. :-P

Dexter, what I meant was large-scale deletions - like, say someone wants to remove the entire dwemer ruin, or a large section of the cliffs. Of course they dont HAVE to ask me, progress is the most important thing; it'd just be cool of them if they did.
I'll take care of the OOT stuff sunday, if I dont have too much homework, then upload the claim as soon as that's done.
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

I'm so swamped with schoolwork that I have to actually skip tomorrow to stay home to finish it all...
I got halfway done with the OOTizing of my claim, but alot of it is models that got new IDs in OOT updates, which I have no idea how to fix without removing the OOT dependency to rename them all individually (takes WAY too much time IMO - could someone more knowledgeable do search and replace??). I noticed every last bit of the dres architechture is completely missing, is this deliberate? Also, I modified the original bittershrub models to suit the jungle more (re-added thorns), so I'm probably going to make those seperate ID-wise. Any models not in OOT i'll pack into a .RAR to submit. Given my homework outlook, and how often i'm not able to get on the computer here, I should have the claim up for grabs by friday. I'll do as much as I can tomorrow, though I doubt my parent'll be keen when and if he sees me in TESCS instead of Microsoft Word. :P