Developer Emeritus

i3-16-Ind

Post by SamirA »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-16-Ind (#507)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-16-Ind (#120)
Claimed by: Parted User
Files: TR_i3-16-Ind_Infragris_1.esp; TR_i3-16-Ind_Infragris_2.esp; TR_i3-16-Ind_Infragris_3.esp; TR_i3-16-Ind_Serric_1.esp; TR_i3-16-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp

---

Almalexia 22,-30 Guard Post

Exterior in http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

#4 http://i.imgur.com/2SLNh.jpg
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Revoked due to user request.
Odowacar

Post by Odowacar »

I'd like to claim this one. Is there any picture of the castle from the outside?
Kun harakka hyppii hangella maassa on lunta
kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

sorry, NOT GRANTED, please, read this: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=14174
Odowacar

Post by Odowacar »

Okay, I understand.
Odowacar

Post by Odowacar »

I'll claim this one now. One castle should be easy to do: two or three bedrooms, a dining room, a basement and a trophy room. Is there are screenie of the castle outside?
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Click on accurate map, I think. This doesn't work unless you have Firefox, though. (Could other links be made available for those that don't have Firefox?)
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
Odowacar

Post by Odowacar »

Oh, I did not notice that.. The "accurate map" text has so tiny font size.

Thanks to thee, Ludovic.
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

You are aware that this is a 5 to 7 story building? I also have a shell for it, you basically just have to furnish the thing. It's still pretty big.
Elder Mod.

For now, I'm sleeping in my lightless city beneath the waves.

But someday ... I will be back.

Fthagn.
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

apparently, no more interest in claiming, hence revoked.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i would like to claim this castle. It is a house indoril controled castle but in imperial style right?[/img][/code]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i would like to claim this castle. It is a house indoril controled castle but in imperial style right?
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

It is in Indoril style, otherwise known as Mournhold style. And you need to click the "Claim" button in the upper-righthand corner.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm just going to add what needs to be added try to do it well
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

best of luck. granted and happy modding! ^^
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Revoking. Modder gone for two months. Could a moderator for whom the "accurate map" link works please provide a url link to the map for this?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I would like to claim this castle, I wish to make it around... oh... six to nine stories in a traditional Indoril Fashion. I am reading on Indoril Lore as I am typing this (well, taking a break as I ACTUALLY type this) so I should be able to get it into it's full glory. I was hoping to place Indoril Guards and other NPCs. Tell me what you think.
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Sorry but we do not grant claims to regular members. You need to become a modder in order to claim things.
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

The first step to becoming a modder is making a thread for yourself in the showcase forum.

Stalker: If there are still any claims held by a member they should be revoked. If they haven't contacted us by now, they're not coming back.
Blackthrone
Developer

Post by Blackthrone »

How about an actual picture? I wanna see the exterior before I decide to build it or not.
"I don't have time to die I'm too busy." : - Last words of Magdalen Blackthrone, matriarch of our great house.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

According to the accurate map, it is T3 here:

[url]http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/g/maps/interiors/3/almalexia_indoril_01.jpg[/url]

Don't forget to load up Map 3 and check the exact shape if you do claim this. The exterior *might* have changed since. Either way, this will be a big manor by any standards.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Morden wrote:Stalker: If there are still any claims held by a member they should be revoked. If they haven't contacted us by now, they're not coming back.
I contacted all members who had claims ages ago, most of them got back to me but there are claims that I haven't yet revoked that, you're quite right, should be. I will get to it asap.
kapuhy
Reviewer

Post by kapuhy »

I've opened Map 3 and this is what I've saw. According to Nomadic, this would be the building marked yellow, and according to the description, it would be at least T3 and T4 together (for this little thing marked "T3" on map supplied by Nomadic can't be the manor we are talking about). The problem is that the large tower seems to be separate claim, and there is no data about buildings connected to it that I haven't marked with any color.

So, anyone knows exactly how much this claim includes?
Attachments
Screenshot of the problem for your pleasure
Screenshot of the problem for your pleasure
T3 indoril manor.jpg (60.34 KiB) Viewed 4917 times
"We just wanted to check what would happen if we shut the power off" - Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Supervisor
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

T4 seems to be in the N/A forum. It was apparently deleted to make way for this claim. So, this claim must include the former T4 too.
I'd like to have this, but I'll give kapuhy a chance to go for it first. If he hasn't claimed it in a couple of days, I'm going for it. :)
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
kapuhy
Reviewer

Post by kapuhy »

Go for it Ludovic, I don't mind. I am currently busy with i3-18 and can't afford to start something that big at the same time.

Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier.
"We just wanted to check what would happen if we shut the power off" - Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Supervisor
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Well, i think i've given Lud long enough if he wanted it...:) I'll have a look at this exterior in the CS to see what i have to work with in terms of space, but it seems i have a lot.
I'll do a servants quarters on the bottom floor and a kitchen, with these distinctly seperate from the main household. Then, i'll just produce a standard manor (but on a larger scale), with a study/libary, bedrooms, living areas etc. and rich furniture and items...
The family here are not overly religious but are more intrested in history and/or politics (depends how many suitable books i can find for the libary)
If its as large as i think it is, i'll include a vault somewhere with semi-uber stuff in, but not ott (probably no more than one or two eboney pieces)
Anything else i think of i'll add after looking at the exterior.
Approved: 15 In review: 0 Claimed: 0
Reviews Done: ~85
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Sounds like a good plan to me, make sure you can fit all of that in of course :P

Granted and happy modding!
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Thanks mass :)
I've found something interesting with this...an (undetailed) interior for this claim already exists for this merged into map3...from the quick look at it i had last night, it looks to be the correct shape and quite a good design; it also includes the big tower that caused a little confusion before.
Anyway, if its ok, i'll copy the cells into a new .esp and use them as the basis for this claim and just add detail; it'll save time.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Of course, that's fine. I don't know why that interior was merged, must have been before my time. But if it's not up to current standard and you want to continue with it then feel free.
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Right, just a quick update...i've remade the interior layout for this, not using the one merged into map3 as its the wrong shape and has a stupid room layout...
This is a lot bigger than i thought; the tower is 9 floors, plus all the buildings extending out from the base. In addition, a manor this big should have a basement level, so thats 10 floors in total.
I'll have a floor plan soon, detailing whats going on each floor, but so far i know the top of the tower will house the vault and the beasment will have the kitchen and servant quaters, and maybe a small sub-basement for storage (thers too many other buildings around to risk extending the basement too far out from the building width).
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

You don't have to have a basement, you know? ;)
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

I know :) its just that the tower is really only one room per floor, and so the ground floor and the first floor are the only really open space i have to work with, but even they're not that open...don't know, it depends how my minds working next time i look at it, i think i'll have to draw a little plan though, else i'll just go off at a tangent (like usual)...:)
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Right, this interior is now split into five different cells...the upper part of the tower, the lower part, the ground and first floors, the little tower top and the last for the one level of basement. Following is a guide for the floors (more for me and my sanity than anyone else; comments are welcome though):

Upper tower cell: At the top of the tower will be the manors vault, with a small antechamber. The next three floors down will be bedrooms.

Lower tower cell: top floor is a general living space, next floor down is the libary\study and last floor is a sort of entrance hall\reception-kinda-thing (yeah, don't quite know yet :oops: )

Ground\1st floor cell: top floor contains a shrine to almy, and a general living area. The bottom floor houses the kitchen, diningroom and house armory.

Small Tower top cell: simple store room, its only 2x2 so not many options.

Basement cell: contains the main kitchen storeroom and servant living quaters.

I've currently detailed the whole of the upper tower with furniture and stuff, no misc items yet though, and i'm currently working on detailing the shrine.
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Another update (see Mass, i'm remembering this time :D):
I've completly finished the detailing of two floors; the vault and the first floor.
I've also half-detailed the third, forth, fifth, six, and seventh floors, meaning that all furniture is there, plus lighting.
The eighth floor is as good as done as well, just got one shelf to do...
The basement level isn't even started yet, i'll do that last...
It's going well, should have it finished by the end of the month *touchs wood*
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Yes I see, Serric. Keep up the good work. :)
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Right, just to let you know Mass, i'm now on holiday and most likely without internet until around the second week in september, so i won't be able to update either of my claims till then. but i will be working on them and should have them both finished way before...

So in other words, "PLEASE DON'T REVOKE THIS!!!" due to absence

(unless it gets to october and i ain't been on...)

:) Thanks...
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Alrighty, thanks for letting me know. Have fun on your holiday! :D
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Well, this is going well, but detailing its taking time...2 out of 5 of the cells this spans are completly finished, another is around 70% done, and the last two are around 40% each...
as this is now my only claim it should be finished quite quickly...
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Finished! (at long last...)
I don't doubt there'll be errors in something this big, but there shouldn't be anything major...i've checked it over several times myself, but there may have been something i've overlooked after working on it so long...
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Submitting to review