Post by Haplo »

Claim type: Exterior
Claim ID: TR_6-43-Dre (#702)
Faction: Dres
Claimed by: Parted User
Files: TR_6-43-Dre_Dexter_1.esp; TR_6-43-Dre_kebra_1.esp

---

Formerly 6-43. Nemon, please describe.

A fairly diverse claim, in terms of geography. A plantation should be included close to one of the rivers, with a small dock.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Apparently Indoril dropped this claim over a month ago.
kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

I quite have finish my other claim,so...There is a lot of river around and it is possible to create a complete river system with the plantation all over.For the dock,i would like to put it in a two entry cave used like an exterior.One entry for the boat,the dock inside of the cave and the other entry open to the main house.Mushrooms,in high density could be quite the only vegetation,and,also the only production of the plantation.If someone is able to create it(the meshes),i would like to have river-mushrooms that can explain the plantation localisation.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

I can't grant you this claim until your other claim is submitted.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Okay, Indoril sent me his WIP file, and I have attached it. The work he has done so far is not bad, although it needs to be re-shaded. The geography is more or less accurate. I would remove one of the two Daedric ruins, and expand the plantation in 19, -41. Some cells need more references, others have too much. All in all, this is a very good start.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Silvone Elestahr
Developer

Post by Silvone Elestahr »

I would like to claim this, add details, fix what was suggested.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Granted. I suggest that for the plantation, re-organize it so that the crop plots are larger, and leave some open space for a Dres building.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (50.3 MB)
Silvone Elestahr
Developer

Question: When I add objects, obviously, it adds to the overall object number of that cell. But when I delete an object, it doesn't go down. Anyone have an explanation for that? In case your wondering, I couldn't use the original file I downloaded because when I transfered it from my laptop (which has internet) to my desktop (which doesn't have internet), something happened to it and I can't save it (posted something about it in the technical forums). So I loaded it, used the combine loaded plug-ins option, and renamed it. I didn't think that would cause any problems, and I still don't think that is the problem. But, I'm not a very technical person, so I wouldn't know.
37: Rejoice as TeeAr rebuilds these lands that have been ravaged by war and famine. May those who STand in his way be smited by his many hands in an unrelenting torment.
-Noirgrim
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

This may seem like a silly question, but is the file that you are working on set as active?
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Silvone Elestahr
Developer

silly question. Of course :)
Last edited by Silvone Elestahr on Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
37: Rejoice as TeeAr rebuilds these lands that have been ravaged by war and famine. May those who STand in his way be smited by his many hands in an unrelenting torment.
-Noirgrim
Saibot
Developer

Post by Saibot »

If I may.
Silvone Elestahr: First of all, I moved all the files I am working on from my laptop to my desktop (which doesn't have internet as of yet), so that I could work on them. But when I try to save them in the CS, I get this error: Unable to complete operationdue to failure removing previous file. Temp file remains.

I tried loading just the three main games, saving a test file, and it worked out just fine. No errors. I also tried loading the needed file without setting it as an active file. Now, that worked as well, so I can continue with my work. But does anyone know of a reason why this error has occurred?
this is the problem I believe.
Silvone Elestahr
Developer

I kind of forgot that if I don't set is as an active file, then I only get a secondary esp. I still need the original. So I just did the combine loaded plugins option.

EDIT: What mean you... the original problem being why the item count won't go down? Makes sense, I guess.
-Noirgrim
Saibot
Developer

Post by Saibot »

no thats why you can't save.
Check the properties of your esp's, i found out that if they're marked as read only you get the same error message.
Silvone Elestahr
Developer

hmmmm...ok. Thanks. I will check that out :)
-Noirgrim
Silvone Elestahr
Developer

I'm really sorry, but I have to drop this. I have no idea how Noirgrim made it through college while working on TR as hard as he did, but its not possible for me. School just started and I already have no time. And I don't even have a job yet...so, I'm dropping my claims. Once again, I'm sorry. I don't have a file to upload because i can't transfer the files from my PC to my laptop. I hadn't done much work anyway.
-Noirgrim
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Meh, revoked then.
kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

Don't kill me for my insistance,but i really like this one.And i will not let it revoked.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

So Kebra, do you want this one? Cause I'll take it if you don't :D
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

I'd like to have Kebra claim this one. Not to sell you short Nomadic, but Kebra has an interesting style, and I'd like to see what he does with this claim out of curiosity.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Sure it's fine if Kebra has it. I've got the Map 2 FG questline to draw up and a kick-arse interior claim at the moment.
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Well I'll tell you what. Kebra has limited Internet access, so if he has not claimed this by the time you have lightened up your workload, it's all yours.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

Sorry,nomadic1,i will claim this one.Same proposition,with a river system,a semi-aquatique plantation and a little harbor located in an exterior-interior cave.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

And it's yours. Be sure to use the WIP file included. Change the claim as much as you like, but stick to the general geographic layout that is on the map. I'd like to see a medium-sized plantation with a small dock, if you can find the room.
kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

Some photos to give an idea.Question:could the plantation be a collopses farm?
fanfas
Developer

Post by fanfas »

Nice claim Kebra, but next time try to use mspaint to convert the .bmp to .jpeg, the images will be a LOT smaller.
MAP 3 -> Interiors
Map 3 -> Interior Fixing
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

*picks up jaw*
"Crashing the game is an innovative way of alerting the player that they've finished the quest, but I'm not sure that's the kind of innovation we're looking for." - Sload
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Wow man, that's amazing. Finish this thing up and post it, I can't wait to review it.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

looks amazing, one of the best i've seen in a long time - i guess i'll have to work hard to beat this :]

anyway, remember, finish your 4-35 first...
also, would you consider to give us a hand and help with map1?
by posting useless junk on these forums you WON'T become a modder, only a spammer...
kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

Your work is the best motivation,anyway,it's good to feel support.He,dexter you will have to be patient,i work slowly.
About the map1,OK,just i will wait to recover my net,in a week i hope(after 6 month!).Because actually i just spend the time to read or answer in a cafe,not the best to follow what you are doing.In fact,i have no idea at all about the needs for the map1,just tell me what to do.Don't worry kingfish,the claim is finish,i had a little problem because i don't see the colors normaly and i paint it in beautifull(for you)green,but it's now OK.
kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

he he, don't worry, i'm semi color-blind too...
by posting useless junk on these forums you WON'T become a modder, only a spammer...
kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

Restart the daedrics.Before to pursue,i would like to now if i can keep the statue of Azura?
Attachments
keb.jpg
(142.57 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Of course. Looking good.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Very nice. :)
fanfas
Developer

Post by fanfas »

Very nice work...
MAP 3 -> Interiors
Map 3 -> Interior Fixing
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

damn! thats one sexeh ruin. keep up the exelent work!
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

That's like what Bethesda would have done if they had been awesome.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

Yes,yes,i am a good photographer.We'll see for the rest.
"to much pressure" (Selecter)
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

I know you've been busy with Blacklight, but do you have an update for us?
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

No, it's not only BL, in two weeks i have a very hard exam, the final one, we will be only 7% to be selected...
The final if i got it, of course.
After, i will have more time,(i have the oral part in june) so, i promess you to send something in the middle of marsh.
kebra
Developer

Post by kebra »

Dex, i need the borders, the 6-20 especialy. İ have got the Poha's borders but the 17-46 and the 16-46 must belong to another claim in review. The same for the south, i have nothing. TK.