i3-173-Ind

Post by Aeven »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-173-Ind (#709)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-45-Ind (#1235)
Claimed by: Parted User
Local map: Almalexia Foreign Quarter
Files: TR_i3-173-Ind_Lady Nerevar_1.esp; TR_i3-173-Ind_sasquatch_1.esp; TR_i3-173-Ind_sasquatch_10.esp; TR_i3-173-Ind_sasquatch_2.esp; TR_i3-173-Ind_sasquatch_3.esp; TR_i3-173-Ind_sasquatch_8.esp; TR_i3-173-Ind_sasquatch_9.esp

---

Almalexia (20, -27) Home with a kitchen. Sells foodstuffs outside.

See local map for location.
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Storm_Crow was last on 4 months ago, revoked.

-Starcrunch
presh
Developer

Post by presh »

I would like to claim this one. I have just submitted the Alma Rula's palace and nearly finished the Morag Tong guildhall.

And to clarify, the Grand Ascendant is the leader of the Indoril Council isn't he?
Last edited by presh on Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence."
-- M. Ghandi
presh
Developer

Post by presh »

I would like this one, see the post I just did, forgot to press claim button sorry!
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

Okay. You got it.

Ask the lore guys for information on what's supposed to be in there. Just to be sure. :)

Use the new tapestries and put a couple of shrines into it. Also, rich stuff, and good loot (it's a small palace after all!), but also equally good protection (locked doors, later, guards, put that intom the readme). Use Greybeard's MH flora variants for more varied pot plants.

GRanted. Happy modding! :)
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (6.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Old_v1.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (94.4 KB)
presh
Developer

Post by presh »

Sorry about lack of updates, have been doing map 1 detailing. Will continue to work on it.
"Poverty is the worst form of violence."
-- M. Ghandi
Zephyr
Developer Emeritus

Post by Zephyr »

Revoked due to inactivity.
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

I'll try this one...as the description says, it'll have a main libary part with several seperate rooms for the studies branching off...this will probebly be below ground to give me more room to work with. The ground floor will be dedicated to student dorms, and i'll do a shrine to Alm at the top of the tower...anything else I think of i'll discuss in the thread.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Sounds Good, Granted and happy modding!
And sorry for the delay, I had a bit of a busy weekend ;)
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Well, i've done a layout for it, there are three seperate levels, the top being a shrine, the middle being the ground floor with dorms, and a basement level being the libary and studies.
Currently the dorms hold 24 students in two seperate rooms (bunk beds) and the libary has room for roughly 12-16 bookshelves. The study area has room for roughly 8 desks, but its all one room at the moment instead of seperate rooms, if they were seperate it'd only hold about 4...are these numbers alright? The description said a great libary, but it didn't say how great. Also, what about the number of students? Any advice is appriciated.
Approved: 15 In review: 0 Claimed: 0
Reviews Done: ~85
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Well, i've finished doing the upper shrine layout, i've still got a little tweaking to do...let me know what you think.

[url]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4194/tri3173shrine6mv.jpg[/url]
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Sorry for the lack of updates but i was fixing map3 ints for Lady N...however, i'm now happy with the shrine, so thats one cell down, two to go. I should have a pic of the ground floor pretty soon...
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

I've nearly finished the ground floor now, I've made it that there are two dorm's (the building shape didn't really allow any more). there is a small one and a larger one (small > 6 people by 3 bunks; large 8 people by four bunks), with the smaller being for women and the larger for men. I need advice on that, is this a men only thing or what?
Also, the rooms have a chest of clothes for each person, and tables and seats for all the people.
Out in the halls, I've put rugs and banners, and on the first floor i've got a little storage room tucked away, and 2 small planters. on theground floor there is a very small 'reception' area (2 benches, a table and a religious book). Theres decent lighting all around, though i haven't tested it in game yet (I'm lazy)...

I'll post screens when i remember to take them...but for now i'd like advice on the male/female thing.
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

Ok, the ground floor is now complete, although i may make slight modifications to it just before i upload.
The basement libary and studies are nearly complete as well, i've layed down all rugs, put up tapestries and put in the furniture...also done the lighting. Just gotta fill the book cases now.
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

well, at long last, there it is up top...the cell IDs are TR_i3-173_1 , ..._2 and ..._3,
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Sounds good.
Moving to review.
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: No
Loading errors: No

Review: Ground floor(TR_i3-173_1)
-furn_de_r_table_07 which has only 2 chairs next to it is floating.

Shrine(TR_i3-173_2)
Flawless

Great libary(TR_i3-173_3)
-one of the furn_de_r_chair_03's is bleeding heavyly inside the floor... I see no point for it unless we make a TR children mod :P Should be raised to the floor.

Comments Seems like a nice place. Now, i still can't say anything certain about the exterior, because I found it hard to check when most of the meshes were yellow boxes with exclamation marks :P

Rating 7
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Yep, fix all these.
For lowered tables, simply size-down existing ones.
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
Serric
Reviewer

Post by Serric »

It definatly fits the exterior, i copied it in for reference when i was building the int...as for the bleeding chair, i must have been lowering something and had that selected too...mind you, a libary should cater for children too... :D
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Hee hee
Yeah, to serve Morrowind's millions of children ;)

Seriously, it's best to use downsizing for this.
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

[img]http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/2792/fixxorz2gr.gif[/img]
Attachments
TR_i3-173-Ind_Fixed.esp
No more child chair and no more table floatness!
(54.95 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

This needs a final
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

fixed a copuple of minor floaters (crate, dice, bookshelves) and a bleeder (dice).
Attachments
TR_i3-173-Ind_Fixed.esp
(54.99 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

i belive ill approve this while im at it.

top file
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Revoking for repurposing.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Unlocking for claiming.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

Will make this a cramped 3x3, single story home mostly dedicated to the food stall business. 4 block will be entirely dedicated to food prep and food storage.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Have at it!
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

Update - I have finished the shell and layout. Not all items are added and there are lots of floaters on de_p surfaces since I have not yet leveled them.

I need someone to check this to tell me if the fireplace is passable. The exterior area has a fire pit and boiling pot where the baskets of ingredients are headed. My plan is that the inside grill is used for cooking the questionable meat away from prying eyes.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

I adjusted objects on de_p and am waiting for review. I borrowed several items from the charity house claim (fireplace and firewoodbox) hopefully that is acceptable.
Attachments
TR i3-173_Sasquatch01.esp
ready for review.
(30.56 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by sasquatch on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Just a tip: now that you're a TR Modder, you can use the flat de_p we have in data. It can be found in statics under the prefix TR_furn_de_p.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

That would be easier, but de_p has character.
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

review pls.
Attachments
TR i3-173_Sasquatch_02rev.esp
(30.14 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by sasquatch on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Off to review!
Jule
Reviewer

Post by Jule »

TESAME: Clean

Review: First of all, let's adress the question of the size of your interior. I'll admit that 2x2 ints look cramped and are sometimes hard to pull off, but I believe that, in the case of this house, it is just what the modder who made the exterior had in mind. In any case, if you do decide on making a 3x3 interior (which has been granted), then please place the window on the other end of the wall from the entrance, because the way it's placed right now doesn't make much sense when you compare it to the exterior. Also, you are missing a window on the wall across the room.

Secondly, you didn't account for the rotation of the exterior. The northmarker should've been rotated to 308.6°on the Z axis, NOT by 266.6° on all three axes!

-barrel_01_ashyams slightly bleeding into another
-bookskill_mercantile5 floating above stool
-handle of com_basket_01_food slightly bleeding into wall
-sacks: your sacks are chaotic. Some are bleeding into the bookshelf too much, some are bleeding into other sacks too much, some are bleeding through the bottom of the shelves, some are placed halfway through the floor, some are barely touching the floor at all. Please, make them look more uniform in regards to morrowindian physics
-the bookshelf with the sacks is floating slightly
-common_shoes_02 are floating slightly, 'F' them one more time
-de_p_closet_02_de_mclot bleeding through floor and into the wall
-furn_crate_lid_01 isn't touching furn_crate_01_open at all
-the other furn_crate_lid_01, however, is slightly bleeding into the other furn_crate_01_open
-not sure on the furn_de_bar bleeding into everything, everywhere; also, the pieces should be gridsnapped to fit
-furn_de_p_chair_01 partially floating; this happens when you place something only partially on a rug, which should be avoided
-furn_de_p_table_04 has also been partially placed on a rug; this time, however, it's bleeding through the furn_de_practice_mat AND the floor
-furn_de_tray_01 doesn't have a bottom; stacking them like that makes this problem visible
-like the rope and the lamp next to the bed, but I'd avoid having so many light sources with overlapping radii in such a small space
-furn_web01 should be bled into furn_de_screen_guar_01 slightly
-the window should be centered on the wall and maybe bled into it a bit more
-maybe someone else knows more about this, but I don't think bread_01_uni2 is meant to be used, because I'm fairly sure something's supposed to happen to it during the Morag Tong quest to kill Balyn Omarel; use ingred_bread_01 instead
-tr_ex_ind_s_wall02 has been duplicated on one side of the fireplace, but not on the other
-misc_com_bottle_07 hasn't been placed on the furn_de_p_table_04 properly; also, I think you duplicated that one thrice and placed the duplicates on the floor beneath the kegstand, because they are all screwed up
-sc_paper plain doesn't rest on the table properly
-the dried fish aren't uniformly thick on both ends; you'll have to rotate them to make them rest properly
-TR_furn_rug_04 has decided to become a magic carpet :)

Comments I might have missed a few, so it would be best if you checked carefully all your objects one by one to make sure they are placed properly. I see you haven't used our custom piece for the entrance; this is by no means a mistake, but our piece has the "shaded" look on the bottom of the column, unlike the in_MH_int_column_01, which always sticks out from the rest of the set because of that.

Also, you're going a bit heavy on the light settings there. Maybe lower the values a bit, especially if you're going to use so many light sources in one small int. And do clutter the empty shelves and crates.

Please send back for fixing.

Rating /
Le vent nous portera

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Jule wrote:TESAME: Clean

Review: First of all, let's adress the question of the size of your interior. I'll admit that 2x2 ints look cramped and are sometimes hard to pull off, but I believe that, in the case of this house, it is just what the modder who made the exterior had in mind. In any case, if you do decide on making a 3x3 interior (which has been granted), then please place the window on the other end of the wall from the entrance, because the way it's placed right now doesn't make much sense when you compare it to the exterior. Also, you are missing a window on the wall across the room.

Secondly, you didn't account for the rotation of the exterior. The northmarker should've been rotated to 308.6°on the Z axis, NOT by 266.6° on all three axes!

-barrel_01_ashyams slightly bleeding into another
-bookskill_mercantile5 floating above stool
-handle of com_basket_01_food slightly bleeding into wall
-sacks: your sacks are chaotic. Some are bleeding into the bookshelf too much, some are bleeding into other sacks too much, some are bleeding through the bottom of the shelves, some are placed halfway through the floor, some are barely touching the floor at all. Please, make them look more uniform in regards to morrowindian physics
-the bookshelf with the sacks is floating slightly
-common_shoes_02 are floating slightly, 'F' them one more time
-de_p_closet_02_de_mclot bleeding through floor and into the wall
-furn_crate_lid_01 isn't touching furn_crate_01_open at all
-the other furn_crate_lid_01, however, is slightly bleeding into the other furn_crate_01_open
-not sure on the furn_de_bar bleeding into everything, everywhere; also, the pieces should be gridsnapped to fit
-furn_de_p_chair_01 partially floating; this happens when you place something only partially on a rug, which should be avoided
-furn_de_p_table_04 has also been partially placed on a rug; this time, however, it's bleeding through the furn_de_practice_mat AND the floor
-furn_de_tray_01 doesn't have a bottom; stacking them like that makes this problem visible
-like the rope and the lamp next to the bed, but I'd avoid having so many light sources with overlapping radii in such a small space
-furn_web01 should be bled into furn_de_screen_guar_01 slightly
-the window should be centered on the wall and maybe bled into it a bit more
-maybe someone else knows more about this, but I don't think bread_01_uni2 is meant to be used, because I'm fairly sure something's supposed to happen to it during the Morag Tong quest to kill Balyn Omarel; use ingred_bread_01 instead
-tr_ex_ind_s_wall02 has been duplicated on one side of the fireplace, but not on the other
-misc_com_bottle_07 hasn't been placed on the furn_de_p_table_04 properly; also, I think you duplicated that one thrice and placed the duplicates on the floor beneath the kegstand, because they are all screwed up
-sc_paper plain doesn't rest on the table properly
-TR_furn_rug_04 has decided to become a magic carpet :)

Comments I might have missed a few, so it would be best if you checked carefully all your objects one by one to make sure they are placed properly. I see you haven't used our custom piece for the entrance; this is by no means a mistake, but our piece has the "shaded" look on the bottom of the column, unlike the in_MH_int_column_01, which always sticks out from the rest of the set because of that.

Also, you're going a bit heavy on the light settings there. Maybe lower the values a bit, especially if you're going to use so many light sources in one small int. And do clutter the empty shelves and crates.

Please send back for fixing.

Rating /

Please fix these errors. I can't grant you anything until you've finished more without so many errors.
Jule
Reviewer

Post by Jule »

Oh yeah another mistake I found: you duplicated a redware cup on the table and rotated it, but you forgot to move it, so there are two cups occupying the same space.

Also, I only now noticed that I was thinking about your other interior when I mentioned the custom TR pieces you could use for the entrance. I'm sorry for the mix-up; however, the same suggestion applies to this interior.
Le vent nous portera

sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

morag tong stole all uni-bread. new file.
Jule
Reviewer

Post by Jule »

This is not a review. Before I do review your file, I wanted to check whether you fixed all the mistakes I pointed out, especially the problems with the missing window, the misplaced window, and the furniture placed half-on, half-off the practice mat. If you haven't done so yet, please do it now, before the file is off to review again. Your file should at the very least comply with the appearance of the exterior and TR's rule of placing furniture entirely on rugs or entirely off rugs. If you do decide to place it partially on some rugs, then please make sure you rotated your furniture properly so all legs of a table or such are resting on a surface without bleeding through it. You're doing a great job, and I like your style, your cluttering is nice, but these errors won't be fixed by a reviewer when they could easily be fixed by you. Don't be discouraged; once you pick up the habit of checking every single object in your interior for errors, it will help you tremendously when working on bigger claims.

(Seriously though, please don't bleed furniture into rugs.)
Le vent nous portera

sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

Not authorized to update this claim. Only the claim owner and moderators can update claims.

DEBUG MODE

SELECT c.* FROM claims AS c WHERE c.cid = 709;

Line : 1272
File : claims_forums.php