i3-222-Imp

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

i3-222-Imp

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-222-Imp (#758)
Faction: Imperial
Parent claim: TR_3-24-Imp (#128)
Claimed by: agram
Files: TR_i3-222-Imp_Magelord648_3.esp; TR_i3-222-Imp_Magelord648_4.esp; TR_i3-222-Imp_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp; TR_i3-222-Imp_Thrignar Fraxix_2.esp; TR_i3-222-Imp_Thrignar Fraxix_3.esp; TR_i3-222-Imp_agram_1.esp

---

#9 Poor blacksmith/cooper, doesn't really offer anything in the way of useful stuff, mostly junk, miscs and low-grade repair items, and some barrels being made. Forge is outside, not shown on the picture. http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9845/oeeast.jpg
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

My plan for this is for the barman to be bullied by the thieves guild into giving freebies. This would leave him fairly poor.(possible conversation thread/quest?)
w
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

I've been making the headquarters for the theives' guild forever (things keep pushing it back). Here are some of its members I've designed it around:

1. Head of the Theives' Guild. Godfatherly mastermind.

2. His wife. Just does what she's told, also the questgiver at first.

3. The well-connected NPC who handles the bounty stuff. Very corrupt Imperial noble.

4. Nargeth. A pimpin' wood elf with a skooma problem.

5. Jared and Malette. Redguards assassins who absolutely hate the Imperials.

Unfortunately, I don't know how a bullied tavern fits into all of this, I suggest a positive relationship.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

you have to press the "CLAIM" button... :]
by posting useless junk on these forums you WON'T become a modder, only a spammer...
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Okay- no bullying.
Still a fairly poor tavern.
I'll use in_c_plain but poor it up a bit.
This tavern serves plenty of food too- i'll work that in.(they cook outside)
Vegor
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vegor »

Make this more a liquor vendor than a tavern. It's just a small Nord House so it can't be a real tavern, more a small liquor vendor with room to drink with one or two people. The owner of the building can live in a basement.

Use this map, it wasn't tied to the description earlier. I added it, but just for comfort, here it is:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/hermitesf/Old_Ebonheart_01_V3.jpg
Recommeded OoT packages:
[url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Old_v1.tar.gz]OoT Old.[/url]
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Here it is- i've tried to make it look poorer by adding crappy ceiling boards.

[url]http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=azh0r5[/url]
[url]http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=azh2dw[/url]
[url]http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=azh2ww[/url]
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I think that makes it look richer. Wood paneling is expensive. If you want poorer there are some poor common meshes in OoT or use the Stone tileset
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Personally i think it makes it look poorer, because
1) They are darker than the original ceilings.
2) They are actually ramps from a cavern and held together with bits of string.(well, rope)
-Ophelia Benson
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Submitted.

-Starcrunch
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Review:
Attachments
i3-222 .txt
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus

Post by PoHa! »

TESAME: NOT CLEANED

Errors Loading in CS: None

Lighting:
- Lighting needs to be made more like other Imperial based interiors

General Errors:
- Needs detailing in some places
- Should use grid snap and angle snap all the time. Some tiles look as if they don't.
- It should be illegal to sleep here
- No NorthMarker was placed
- Doesn't match the exterior exactly. Should use in_nord_house_02 and a teleportating door to the section that currently holds the stairs to the basement
- Kind of plain/needs detailing; especially the main section, which is way too sparse. Another couple of tables would be nice
- com_closet_01_mclothes faces the wall
- com_sack_01_chpfood5 on top of a sack on the floor looks wrong the way its settled atop that sack, and needs rotating
- place the rugs such that the tables and/or chairs above them are completely on or completely off of them. this caused floating in one or more legs of many chairs
- in_c_door_arched; both do not sit within their respective frames correctly
- in_c_pillar_stone needs to be repositioned or removed
- in_c_pillar_wood; most need to be repositioned
- many of the support beams (the ones diagonal at the just below the ceiling and going into a wall) are incomplete. Either cover them accurately with a pillar, use a tile that can complete the pillar, use in_c_wall_plain and a different tile, or use OoT objects to fix the problem. (Of course, replacing all these tiles and pillars with the afformentioned suggestion will fix this too)
- in_c_railing_01 does not sit correctly

Remove/Replace:
- ex_nord pieces; replace with in_com counterparts
- furn_com_rm_barstool closest to the wall and the bar door. No one would sit there as there is too little space
- in_cavern_ramp00, in_c_wall_plain, and furn_log_01 that make up the strange ceiling currently in place. the effect doesn't work, and uses too many statics in the process. Use the above mentioned in_nord_house_02.
- the log pile to the right of the fireplace has logs that don't rest correctly upon the logs below them
- light_flame_1024
- tr_potion_wine_02 is too pricey of a wine for this place, and bleeds into the bookshelf below it as well

Floaters/Bleeders:
- active_com_bed_04 floats
- barrel_01_cheapfood5 bleeds into nearby crate
- bk_BriefHistoryEmpire1 bleeds into book its resting against
- bk_BriefHistoryEmpire2 floats slightly above the book it should be resting on
- com_sack_01_chpfood5 floats above the crate it should be resting on
- com_sack_03_chpfood5 is horribly miss-rotated, and bleeds into a sack below it, and floats away from the barrel it should be resting against
- crate_01_eggs10 floats above the crates below it
- furn_com_rm_chair_03 4 have a table leg going through the seat, and several of them float above the floor
- furn_com_rm_table_03; 2 of them bleed into the rug below them
- furn_com_tapestry_03 bleeds too deeply into the wall
- furn_com_tapestry_05; each of them float out away from the wall
- Furn_de_rug_big_01 (firstfloor) floats
- each log in the fireplace bleeds into another. I suggest replacing these and light_flame_400 with a premade pile of logs with a fire from the "Light" tab
- furn_log_04 (the one not in the fireplace) bleeds into the fireplace
- in_nord_doorf_01 floats away from wall, and bleeds into the floor too heavily. Consequently, the door bleeds into the floor too much as well
- ingred_bread_01; they all float, and they all bleed into the basket too much
- ingred_crab_meat_01; those behind the bar float, one in a bowl on a table bleeds through the bowl
- misc_com_broom_01 bleeds into the wall
- Misc_Com_Bucket_Metal floats
- misc_com_wood_spoon_01; the one on the table bleeds slightly into the bowl its on; another is floating above the floor, and bleeding into the leg of a chair (remove it); yet another is floating above the bowl its supposed to be on
- misc_com_wood_spoon_02 floats well above the bowl its supposed to be resting on
- TR_bk_Father_JC bleeds into the book its resting on
- many of the books that are next to the above one are floating

Rating: 4
Looks as if the modder didn't know how to match the exterior, but made a decent effort at it. Needs a lot redone and fixed before inclusion.
"When you find out someone's sleeping with your wife, you want to kill the f***er"
~Prof. Gardner

"You wiki'd my girlfriend?"
~Dexter
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

I'm confused, why was this moved back into the "claimed" forum. Did it fail review or somesuch?
-Ophelia Benson
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

its moved back into review so that u fix it ( you shoulf recieved a PM whith the reviews in it)
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Sorry, I didn't get any PM, could I find out what was wrong with it?
-Ophelia Benson
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Lighting:

General Errors:
- Should use grid snap and angle snap all the time. Some tiles look as if they don't.
- Doesn't match the exterior exactly. Should use in_nord_house_02 and a teleportating door to the section that currently holds the stairs to the basement
- Kind of plain/needs detailing; especially the main section, which is way too sparse. Another couple of tables would be nice
- com_sack_01_chpfood5 on top of a sack on the floor looks wrong the way its settled atop that sack, and needs rotating
- place the rugs such that the tables and/or chairs above them are completely on or completely off of them. this caused floating in one or more legs of many chairs
- many of the support beams (the ones diagonal at the just below the ceiling and going into a wall) are incomplete. Either cover them accurately with a pillar, use a tile that can complete the pillar, use in_c_wall_plain and a different tile, or use OoT objects to fix the problem. (Of course, replacing all these tiles and pillars with the afformentioned suggestion will fix this too)

Remove/Replace:
- furn_com_rm_barstool closest to the wall and the bar door. No one would sit there as there is too little space
- in_cavern_ramp00, in_c_wall_plain, and furn_log_01 that make up the strange ceiling currently in place. the effect doesn't work, and uses too many statics in the process. Use the above mentioned in_nord_house_02.
- the log pile to the right of the fireplace has logs that don't rest correctly upon the logs below them
- light_flame_1024
- tr_potion_wine_02 is too pricey of a wine for this place, and bleeds into the bookshelf below it as well

Floaters/Bleeders:
- com_sack_03_chpfood5 is horribly miss-rotated, and bleeds into a sack below it, and floats away from the barrel it should be resting against
- furn_com_rm_chair_03 4 have a table leg going through the seat, and several of them float above the floor
- each log in the fireplace bleeds into another. I suggest replacing these and light_flame_400 with a premade pile of logs with a fire from the "Light" tab
- in_nord_doorf_01 floats away from wall, and bleeds into the floor too heavily. Consequently, the door bleeds into the floor too much as well
- ingred_crab_meat_01; those behind the bar float, one in a bowl on a table bleeds through the bowl
- misc_com_wood_spoon_01; the one on the table bleeds slightly into the bowl its on; another is floating above the floor, and bleeding into the leg of a chair (remove it); yet another is floating above the bowl its supposed to be on
- misc_com_wood_spoon_02 floats well above the bowl its supposed to be resting on

One of 2 reviews. Too lazy to copy the other one.
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3336/oblivionforum5tb.jpg[/img]

Your friendly slavedriver.
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Wow, I made a lot of mistakes with this one. I apologize for the poor quality, and will fix all of these errors as sonn as possible.
-Ophelia Benson
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Submitting- major overhaul.
-Ophelia Benson
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Sending to finale.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: Okay I am going to review interiors that have fallen to the bottom and may have been forgotten.

I. GENERAL ERRORS:
-I must say this is one of the oddest interiors I've seen. First, what's the doorjamb doing so far away from the wall? And the planks. Makes no sense to me
-Plugin is Clean.
-Missing NorthMarker.
-Not Illegal To Sleep Here.
-Incorrect Ambients. Still at Default. Consult Pelagiad Interiors for correct ambients by going to World>Interiors.
II. Review:

i. Main Floor:
-in_nord_doorf_01 is far from the wall. Not floating off, but is very odd. Move it in.
-in_nord_doorf_01 also bleeds into the planks above and into the beam support above.
-in_nord_doorf_01 does not go with com interiors. That is what in_c_doorframe_01 is for.
-A few windows would be nice.
-Table is too underdetailed. Plates n forks would do nicely for that.
-furn_com_rm_chair_03's legs float and sink into the rug. (The one closest to the door)
-Furn_de_rug_big_01 floats.
-Furn_Com_RM_Bar_01s are all underdetailed. Add some misc stuff.
-table behind the counter is the same. Too empty.

ii. Lower Floor
-"Father" bleeds into "A Dubious Tale".
-some of the book edges are sinking into the shelf.
-Misc_Com_Bucket_Metal is a floater.
-com_closet_01_mclothes is turned the wrong way and is facind the wall.

Comments III. CONCLUSION:

What's going man? This interior was.....not good. LOTS of floating and sinking objects. LOTS of underdetailed tables. LOTS of other stuff listed. You know, a good way to not make stuff float or sink is to select the object and hit the "F" key. That makes the object fall to the nearest surface wether its a table shelf or floor. and again man, wuts with the walls at the top and the planks.

Rating 5/10
Last edited by Swiftoak on Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

I think he forgot to upload the fixed version. The only one up is from August 24 last year :lol:
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Yeah, that file is really old (back from when I really sucked, now I only suck moderately :) )

I'll try to find the fix I did for this, I have it backed up somewhere.
-Ophelia Benson
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

ever find it?
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

This needs a refix as I believe lud lost the file
Reviewing Administrator

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

POHA made a very good review of this interior, here it is:

Lighting:

General Errors:

Remove/Replace:
- light_flame_1024

Floaters/Bleeders:

The most recent file of this interior has been lost, so I looked at this one. These fixes need to be made and i found out that the basement isn't underneath the house, which is very unlogical. To change the place of the basement, you need to change the floorplan. All this added, I think it would be better and that it would look nicer if it was redone.
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

This'll be a fun one. Revoking.
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

I'll fix this up if that's ok.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Granting, Happy Modding
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

Is there any chance of getting the other review or will I need to find the rest of the mistakes myself.
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=5571

Werequest
http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-29/werequest-90497.html

Uvirith Awakes
http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-29/tel-uvirith-86692.html
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Lighting:

General Errors:

Remove/Replace:
- light_flame_1024

Floaters/Bleeders:

The most recent file of this interior has been lost, so I looked at this one. These fixes need to be made and i found out that the basement isn't underneath the house, which is very unlogical. To change the place of the basement, you need to change the floorplan. All this added, I think it would be better and that it would look nicer if it was redone.
---------------------------------

This is the review of the most current file
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

Thanks
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters

Werequest
http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-29/werequest-90497.html

Uvirith Awakes
http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-29/tel-uvirith-86692.html
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

any updates?
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

I can get this done by the end of summer. If you need it sooner you can revoke it and give it to someone else.
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters

Werequest

Uvirith Awakes
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

Right. I'm on holiday so I'll try to get this moving. I'm currently working on two of my own projects at the moment but I'll try and complete it by Sunday. Sorry for the wait.
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters

Werequest

Uvirith Awakes
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

Update!

I've started tonight and made excellent progress. The file isn't clean I've just uploaded it as a back up.
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters

Werequest

Uvirith Awakes
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

Done.
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters

Werequest

Uvirith Awakes
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

TO THE PIT!
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: The main room of this tavern is too empty and the corridor leading to the basement as well. Im sure magelord can do this pretty quick. For the rest this was done really well and i fixed all the other errors. If I remember correctly i only saw a bleeding sack and incorrect light values.

Comments Well done, but please detail the tavern more. It looks a bit too empty now. Oh, and please also add some TR_booze because this is a liquor vendor.

Rating 6,5
Attachments
TR_i3-222-Imp_Magelord648_2.esp
(17.89 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

Just saying I've noted that I need to finish this. I'm just finishing off my map 2 claim then I'll do this.
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters

Werequest

Uvirith Awakes
Magelord648
Developer

Post by Magelord648 »

Cluttered
Author of:
Arch-Mage's Quarters

Werequest

Uvirith Awakes