Claimed by: Parted User
Files: None

---

Claimers Name: Majra
Title of Quest Cephalopods for a Telvanni Armorer
Quest Type Miscellaneous
Description

- Armorer assistant is located in Tel Ouada exterior near waterfront
* Can you please help? a crate of Master " " cephalopod skins are ruined because I left them in the sun. I need someone to retrieve some more. I promise a just reward"
---Help him (I have time)

-------- "Wonderful do you know where to find those suckers?

------------Yes "Then please be on your way, I can only remain here for 8 days before Master " " suspects anything
------------ No, I'm not a fisherman

----------------"Oh, go to "bar name" Im sure someone there will know"

----------------Ask some for backgrounds of normal people, find added NPC fisherman whose background says cephalopod fisherman.

-------------------Where can I find(etc.)
------------------- "I'm not for giving away my best spots without a price"
(you can give him 20 gold to get a sketch, rough sketch, doesnt really help but tells you what general area atleast.) (If you dont pay he tells you to go jump in the Ghost Sea.)

Then you basically kill # of cephalopods, and take them back to the apprentice at the river front
(If you come after 8 days, he will be gone)
(If you come back before 8 days and you dont have enough then he will tell "Please hurry, he must not suspect I have ruined his skins)
(If you don't accept to start off he will do the original help line on subsequent meetings)
(if you return with enough before 8 days)

-----Thank you, I owe you much, but all I have is this cephalopod helmet I received last (some merchant holiday) from master " " and 10 gold.

(removes and adds to player inventory)

End quest, next time you leave the cell, or after 8 days since first talking to you he will disappear

*Note the start of the 8 day timer is from first conversation, and not from acceptance*

List of things added:
2 NPCs (one exterior Tel Ouada, one interior Tel Ouada)
Dialogue Topics with 2 NPCs "Cephalopod Skins", "Cephalopod Fisherman"
Chest of ruined Cephalopod skins
(4 "ruined cephalopod skins" inside crate)

Note: everything else will be added through ownership on body, ie note, armor etc.
R:6 I:22 N:30
Screw it, I'm back for sweet sweet TR

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same