i4-37-Red

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

i4-37-Red

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i4-37-Red (#895)
Faction: Redoran
Parent claim: TR_4-2-Red (#139)
Claimed by: Xui'al
Files: TR_i4-37-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp; TR_i4-37-Red_Xui'al_1.rar; TR_i4-37-Red_Xui'al_2.rar; TR_i4-37-Red_Xui'al_3.rar

---

Karthor Dale interior nr. 24:
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Vegor/karthordale.JPG

Alchemist.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Claiming. It is a small, typical alchemists place. I will start as soon as my other claim is either sent back and repaired or passed.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

You jus very recently submitted your other claim correct? it hasnt even moved to reviewing yet, it is going to be quite some time before you get that claim back to be fixed, it could be about a month or so. therefore if you want this you should start working on it now.

Mass
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Good point. I will post an updated version of that clainm I just submitted because I now realise that I forget the north marker...
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

Take into account that it's a cave home, like those in Gnisis. Build accourdingly (there are special tiles for this, IIRC).

Use OoT and EoT as attached.

Granted and happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (7.5 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (108.8 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Old_v1.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Hmm, while this is a cave home, Can I just make a normal Redoran interior (with modifications to the exterior restrictions) and add some rocks to give it a hewed-out appearence. The attached image is what I just slapped together as a concept.

The idea for this claim is to have the shop upstairs, and then a small room downstairs for the alchemist to live in, all done in the "de_p" furniture set. Is that ok?
Attachments
pic.rar
(45.49 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Just make it a normal Redoran interior, no need for rocks. Most Reodran homes go underground anyway, just think of skar.
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Thats exactly what I was thinking of. I actually don't mind Redoran architecture, I initially thought I was going to hate it.
ThorFluff

Post by ThorFluff »

Yeah, redoran architecture is kind of nice once you get the hang of it.
i was wondering, since there is another Alchemist in town, perhaps leave some room for some kind of "rival" quest ?
Works in Progress:
i4-17-Red ; The Fine Clothiere
i4-16-Red ; The Bachelor Pad
Finnished:
Ironbane ; The disintegrate armor spellbook
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

That would be sorted out at the NPC/Quests stage, though it might be too similar to that one in Vivec with the armorers.
ThorFluff

Post by ThorFluff »

that was exactly what i was thinking of, its a good concept and bethesda never exploited its full potential.
But, thats for a later stage
erhm, Carry on
Works in Progress:
Finnished:
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

That would be really good. On par with that idea, I will now put locks on all of the chests, to help imply a rivalry. Any other ideas of the sort?
ThorFluff

Post by ThorFluff »

special deals!
have a note hang by the counter proclaiming that certain potions are on a sale.
Works in Progress:
Finnished:
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Exactly. I was also thinking of adding an angry note by the other alchemist, perhaps with a knife through it. Even if there is never a quest built around it, it will add to the depth of the world.
ThorFluff

Post by ThorFluff »

Oh! a note stuck to the door with an iron dagger, now thats rivalry!
i like the idea.
Perhaps a threat like: Unless you stop slandering my good name, i will not be held responsible for my actions!
Works in Progress:
Finnished:
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Sounds good. I could coordinate something about an honourable duel (isn't that the Redoran way?) with the 'owner' of the other claim in the dagger note, and should a quest ever be integrated we could add in an actual duel, or something along the lines.
ThorFluff

Post by ThorFluff »

perhaps it could be scripted as the fight that breaks out between the constructs and the guard in tribunal.
a Forced greeting: Come quick! the alchemists are having a duel.
this is ofcourse only after you do something to fail to settle the feude!
Works in Progress:
Finnished:
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Well, since Massalinie asked me to remove the note, I think I will as she has a valid point. Mine sells the crappy, cheap potions and hers sells the good stuff, so there isn't much competition between the two...
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Submitting... send it back if there is anything wrong... as there likely is..

EDIT: Nevermind this file. I will submit it properly, I was doing something else at the same time.
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Reviewing.

-Starcrunch
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

TESAME: Dirty

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: Whoa, this has a lot of floaters and bleeders. Almost every objects or on off a table was floating or bleeding. Thankfully, the furniture was placed correctly, so it could be fixed, but it was just annoying. (partially because of the de_p furniture) I also replaced a few rugs and lights from com to de.

Comments Xui'al has really progressed, if you compare this to one of his latest files. I liked the alchemy lab.

Rating 6
Attachments
Free Free Clean tr-i4-37-Red.esp
(13.29 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »