q1-46-Mis

After a quest claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

For LiT wouldn't it make more sense for the Argonians and Khajiit to be asked? Or rather ordered. I'd imagine that traditional Dunmer would still treat them all as slaves, so rather than just saying something snide he would insult the player and tell the player to do a chore.

So much nicer. :D

Edit: Oops, wrong thread it seems. Feel free to move this post. Or you can delete it. :P
Last edited by Gnomey on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Comments concerning LiT, Murder and Intrigue, Hunting an Ogrim, Pack Rats!!!, and A Disobedient Husband should be directed to this thread: [url]http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=18076[/url]

No it doesn't make sense becasuse the PC is not dressed like a slave. The Dunmer in question doesn't want to deal with beasts he can't buy or sell.

In any event he will now be an Indoril envoy on buisness concerning the Temple. For that reason I'm considering opening the quest to all races and not making him particularly racist as long as the person speaking is respectful of his customs.

-Starcrunch
Gesshoku
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gesshoku »

Dreugh Greaves
Noises Off
Ninety-Nine Percent Inspiration
The Slave Trade

These are the four I am going to do, if there is a problem let me know. I don't think con artist is necessary lessen someone thinks otherwise. As for clerical error I don't mind not doing it, I would have liked it, but I can understand your reasoning Groza.

So now that all of that is taken care of I will be on with it. Sorry for my delay.
--Dave
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

I PMed gess to check how these were coming. This was the response:
gesshoku wrote:sorry I haven't been updating my claim, I am about 50% done with all of them, if I don't get it done spring break is real soon and I will finish it off.

again thanks for PM'ing me thats usually the only time I come to the forum
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
Gesshoku
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gesshoku »

Hi everyone, I just thought I would let you all know it's officially spring break now. Right now questing is going to take priority over reviewing. I plan to have the quests 100% completed by the end of the break.

Thanks for being paitent.

--Dave
--Dave
Gesshoku
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gesshoku »

I know I have lacked on my duties to keep up on this, but I haven't forgotten. I am still working on the quests and will have them done.

I had to re-format my computer which caused some major issues, but I am back on my feet again, so more to come :)

Thanks

--Dave
--Dave
Gesshoku
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gesshoku »

I just wanted to let everyone know I will be home soon. For those who don't know what I am talking about I was in a pretty serious car accident and haven't been at home for some time. As soon as I return to my humble abode I will resume work on my Quest claims, thanks.

--Dave
--Dave
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Wow, man. I hope you are alright.
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Gesshoku
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gesshoku »

depends on your definition of alright. Can I walk? Yes. Can I talk? Yea... Am I still alive? I think so...

At any rate, I'm home but not getting around to well still but I will try and sit here over the next day or two and get this going again, I will need to look through all my old files and see what I can find that is already done. I think druegh greaves is all but finished, but I'll have a look see, and for the other three I really can't remember. So I'll check things over and let you all know and we will go from there.
--Dave
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

A pm from gess:
I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about my quest claim. After the accident things have been really hectic around here and I haven't really had time nor the energy to work on the claim. I will get to it as soon as I possibly can though. Sorry for the time and inconvenience.
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Revoked by user request: Gess said he's busy with OB sound.

Gess, please post a current WiP when you see this.
Jedak
Developer

Post by Jedak »

Oh yes, I'll make sure he's busy with OB sound :slavedriver: !!
Macar: At last, I have a coleague to work with.

Lady N: Jedak-of-all-trades
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

I might be interested in this one, once the other two are fixed up.

Would I have a file to work from, or is it just from scratch? (Either is fine with me)
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Gesshoku says he has most of this done; we just have to track him down and get him to post a WiP. Or you can start from scratch, if you prefer.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Right, I'll take this.

I'll start from scratch, unless Gess takes offense (in which case he'd better turn up sharpish), is that okay?
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Absolutely. As far as I know, using a WiP is always optional.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Sorry for the delay, only got started on these on Friday. All are done now, just testing remains, but these are all relatively simple. Should be done soon.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Done, dusted and tested. :)

Stuff Added:

TR_m1_Nedheled and the dreugh greaves in Bthzumcheft, Hall of Machines (In addition, a few tweaks to some objects, and an overhaul of scripts in there. Lud's scripts were buggy and a bit ugly, so I made them shiny, smooth and supercool ;) )
TR_m1_Lila_Filmona in Gah Sadrith, Market
TR_m1_Hindas_Nakal_Nu in Port Telvannis, Ero Endravel's House (duplicate of one at slave market for when he switcheroos)
Pathgrid in Port Telvannis (43, 17) to prevent slave falling off on way to market.

This also wraps up all the quests currently avaliable that I can make. The other two I've either failed at fixing already, or include TravelAI, bane of my life.

Hopefully up and coming questers (there seem to be a few in Showcase forum) can deal with those. The guy who's quest is beating up Argonians certainly seems quite the scripter. :) :P
Attachments
TR_q1_46_mis.esp
(60.63 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Submitting to Review
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Merged
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Approved. Two in a day, the quest reviewing is really going well.