q1-51-Mis

After a quest claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Lud
Developer Emeritus

q1-51-Mis

Post by Lud »

Claim type: Quest
Claim ID: TR_q1-51-Mis (#1139)
Faction: Misc
Parent claim: TR_1-37-Tel (#61)
Claimed by: Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Files: TR_q1-51-Mis_Bloodthirsty Crustacean_1.esp; TR_q1-51-Mis_groza528_1.rar

---

3 quests needed for here.
More info will be added later.
In the mean time:
Brainstorm!
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
ch85us2001
Developer

Post by ch85us2001 »

Hmmm, I'd like to take this, but I've gotta install Tribunal and Bloodmoon on this comp first.

I remember a huge tavern there. The Black Ogre, maybe? Anyway, maybe I could stage a robbery which is really a badly executed assassination attempt for some kind of dignitary?

1)you can do nothing, and the Guards break the seige, but the dignitary is killed, No reward

2)you can side with the "robbers" when things start to go awry for them by helping them escape out of a window (find some kind of rope?)big reward

3)You can try to trap the "robbers" in an interior room, but you'll need to be good at persuasion (Dialogue choices mainly) Very Big reward

4) You can try to kill them outright, big reward

Ideas???
It's not so much working with computers as it is tricking them into doing what you want them to do.

[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Chus_Mod_Forum/index.php?]My Mod Site[/url]
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Options 2 and 3 seem a bit tough to implement, so I'm going to leave this quest aside and suggest a few others, hopefully claiming them if they're liked.

Quest: Muskflies in Bal Oyra
Questgiver: (automatic)
When you arrive in Bal Oyra, you will find there is nobody outside, however there are 10-15 muskflies all over the town, which gives a journal entry. If you go inside and find someone to talk to, they will tell you that the muskflies just showed up recently and that you should talk to Tiberia Rone at the Keep.
If you talk to Tiberia Rone she will say pretty much the same thing. She will ask you to kill them (if you haven't already.) After you kill the muskflies everyone who's supposed to be outside Bal Oyra will show up, onCellChanged that is. Tiberia Rone will then offer you a reward to investigate the cause of the muskflies, suggesting that something in the air must be attracting them.
If you ask the townspeople about "something in the air" they will comment that there is a strange smoke coming from Tandryen Reyas' home. Confront Tandryen Reyas and you can get him to admit that he's responsible. He's trying to drive the imperials out of Bal Oyra so the Telvannis can reclaim it [note: This is just a tribute to the old, dead Bal Oyra questline, not an attempt to revive it.] Then he'll attack you.
Kill Tandryen and report back to Tiberia. She will tell you that it wasn't enough, the muskflies are coming back, and ask you to figure out just what Tandryen did to attract them in the first place. Head outside and sure enough, everyone's inside again and there are three more muskflies flying around which you will have to kill.
Inside Tandryen Reyas' home you will find raw musk inside the pot in his fireplace. Once you take it out the muskflies will stop coming and you can pick up a decent reward (1500 septims or so) from Tiberia Rone. Note: if you pick up the raw musk and then leave while Tandryen is still alive, he will replace it as soon as you leave.

Quest: Fast and Furious
Questgiver: Murob Magar (Legionette near the lighthouse)
Murob Magar is very upset with her cousin, Lish gro-Garrok, for getting mixed up with thieves and smugglers and getting himself arrested. She's even more mad at him because he's making a fool out of himself by going on a hunger strike in prison and worrying his mother half to death. She asks you to pick him up a scrib pie from Ilnori's bakery and convince him to eat.
When you deliver the pie he'll say something along the lines of "Oh, I get it, there's a lockpick inside, right?" Lie to him and tell him there is a lockpick inside and he will eat it, but when you come back he'll be mad at you for lying and he'll have gone right back to his hunger strike.
Murob Magar will thank you for convincing him to eat, but she'll be mad that he just went right back to the hunger strike. She'll ask you to deliver a note from his worried mother. Deliver it and he'll feel guilty and agree to start eating again. Murob Magar will thank you and reward you with an imperial broadsword and shield (she had spares).

Quest: A Sweet Deal
Questgiver: "Latest Rumors" (already exists in dialogue)
Ligrod gro-Muzar and Hradell have been meeting in secret in the basement of the C&E office, and the general belief is that they are up to no good.
Raise their disposition and they will let you in on their little secret: They're smuggling moon sugar. Since you found them out, they offer you a cut if you'll make the next delivery. You now have three choices.
If you tell them you're going to turn them in, they will attack.
If you decide to blackmail them, you can convince them to give you 100 septims just for keeping quiet, and not have to do the delivery, but their disposition for you will go down by 20.
If you tell them you'll help, they'll give you some moon sugar and a khajiit contact will appear at the Black Ogre. He'll pay you for the moon sugar and then leave when you're gone.
At any time after they offer you the job, whether you accept it or not, you can turn in Ligrod and Hradell by talking to one of the guards about them. The next time you go to the C&E basement they will be gone and there will be a note saying that they know you ratted them out and that they've gone into hiding until things cool down, after which they'll be coming after you (they never do.)
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Sorry to be impatient, but can I get this approved or commented so I don't have to feel like an idiot for having it half-done when you give me a list of reasons these quests won't work? :-D
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

I really like them. But I think its more important that you like them, because you're the scripter ;) That gives you a lot of control over what becomes a quest.

My only question is how do you trigger the Muskfly quest? Would it be on the PC's first visit? If you start a new character on Map 1 would this stop you from exploring the town?
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Sorry, Groza. I thought they seemed good, so I didn't say anything. But here are some more detailed thoughts:

Musk Flies in BO.

Probably should allow the PC to walk away without having to fight Tandryen Reyas if they are Telvanni. No real consequences of this just the quest should be marked complete and musk flies should show up from time to time. He could alternatively offer the player a bribe and the player could take it, or even double deal him.

I know the quest is difficult but 1500 gold seems excessive in this backwater hell hole, otherwise called BO.

Probably should use a a self terminating global script for moving the NPC's around, this saves you from having to attach a script to each one, which will complicate other possible quests.

I really like the concept of this quest. It's kind of amateurish (I mean the plan is totally whacko) and seems like a hairbrained scheme by a small time Telvanni who wants to get in with the big dogs but has no real clue how.

Fast and Furious

Reasonably pedestrian but a nice quest none the less.

I'd probably make the note from mom a forgery. Just because mother probably lives on the other side of the empire (being that native orcs are really rare in Morrowind) and I'm not sure the timing works out (the cousin would be long dead before the note arrived, because the mail has to travel in both directions!).

It occures to me you can write some really good dialogue for Murob Magar, where she corrects the players prejudice about orcs being able to write.

I don't care for the quest name...

A Sweet Deal

I like this one as is. It has all the backstabbing fun I love! I really like that they say they'll get the PC but never even try. What's the reward for turning them in? How about killing them, what does the PC get then? Can the PC make the delivery but then not take the gold back to the two?

-Starcrunch[/b]
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Morden wrote:My only question is how do you trigger the Muskfly quest? Would it be on the PC's first visit? If you start a new character on Map 1 would this stop you from exploring the town?
My thought was to have it trigger on the PC's first visit. But you're right, that would be a bit tough for new players. Technically they can still explore the town if they run around and don't care about talking to people outdoors, but that's a tad of a nuisance. I think I will trigger it so that it happens the first time the player enters the town above a certain level (10, perhaps)
P.S. My girlfriend loves the dancing milk. I'm quite fond of it too.
Starcrunch wrote: Musk Flies in BO.
Probably should allow the PC to walk away without having to fight Tandryen Reyas if they are Telvanni. No real consequences of this just the quest should be marked complete and musk flies should show up from time to time. He could alternatively offer the player a bribe and the player could take it, or even double deal him.
Very nice, I like it.
I know the quest is difficult but 1500 gold seems excessive in this backwater hell hole, otherwise called BO.
Agreed. I had already reduced it to 1000, but probably even 500 is more fair.
Probably should use a a self terminating global script for moving the NPC's around, this saves you from having to attach a script to each one, which will complicate other possible quests.
Hadn't thought of that... You're right, that would probably be much better.
Fast and Furious
I'd probably make the note from mom a forgery. Just because mother probably lives on the other side of the empire (being that native orcs are really rare in Morrowind) and I'm not sure the timing works out (the cousin would be long dead before the note arrived, because the mail has to travel in both directions!).
Hmm... teleportation? I kind of like the mother dynamic and I think I could add a bit of humor in the note that way.
It occures to me you can write some really good dialogue for Murob Magar, where she corrects the players prejudice about orcs being able to write.
Again, something I hadn't thought of. I'll see where I can work that in.
I don't care for the quest name...
Supposed to be a play on the word "fast," but I'll see if I can come up with something else.
A Sweet Deal
What's the reward for turning them in? How about killing them, what does the PC get then? Can the PC make the delivery but then not take the gold back to the two?
Considering that they don't get caught for being turned in, the reward would be pretty small, maybe 50 gold and respect from the Legion for getting them out of Bal Oyra. For killing them, perhaps more on the lines of 250. And sure, he can make the delivery and not bring the gold back, but it would leave the quest unresolved. Heck, maybe he can even make the delivery and keep the money, then come back and kill them and report their crimes to the guards for an additional 250 gold.

Thanks for the comments!
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Quest is granted in your name. :)
These quests sound like fun. Not sure about how exactly you should trigger the muskfly one, but stopping it from happening to level 1 characters is a must. Also, doing it with one main enable/disable script is definitely best. Groza, you might also be interested to know that the new map1 MQ works in elements of the old Bal Oyra quest. Read the questline and maybe you'd like to add some dialogue hooks/references?
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

muskflies is up and running such that
-It begins the first time you enter Bal Oyra with a level of at least 10
-The reward for killing Tandryen and stopping the flies is 500 gold
-If you are a member of Telvanni (or TR_Telvanni) you have the option of lying to Tibera Rone about the origin of the muskflies.
-If you lie about the muskflies, Tandryen will back off the attacks a little bit. Three muskflies will come back to Bal Oyra randomly with a 20% probability.
-If you lie about the muskflies, you still get a 400 gold reward
-NPCs are moves by either global scripts or by scripts on the BOmuskflies, but not by scripts on the NPCs themselves.

Fast and Furious (new name pending) functions but without adjusting for the comments in the thread.
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Nice. Can't wait to test this. :)
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

In terms of a new name for Fast and Furious, how is "Live Free or Diet?" Any better, or is that enough puns for me?
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

The more I think about it the more I like the original title. I think you should just leave it the same.

-Starcrunch
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

The new one is that bad, huh? ;)
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Yes. :P and I hadn't really noticed the fast pun before...

-Starcrunch
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

submitting
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Merged
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

These are the error reports for these quests:

"Bal Oyra: Muskflies"
Looking very good, and a nice break from the dialogue based quests I've been doing.
Three minor gripes: Tandreyen Reynos appears to have the Head of Scourge on his wall. Isn't that supposed to be a unique Easter Egg?
You can steal the pot that the musk-stuff is in, resulting in floating musk-stuff and flame. Make pot a static/attach "NoPickup" script, and make it unique
Tandreyen stands too close to the pot so, as far as I could tell, any budding thief would be unable to steal the musk-stuff. (As far as I'm aware, Tandreyen never moves. If he does, then it's no problem)Overall, a very satisfying quest.

Muskflies in Bal Oyra
As far as i can see, it works good for me; journal is ok, reward is good. Except for a pair of things:
*Topic "something in the air" seems looping in Tibera Rone's dialogue, even after the quest is beated;
* Response "They just started showing up recently. Tibera Rone is offering a pretty efty reward to anyone who can get rid of them to dialogue topic "Muskflies" seems looping in Bal Oyra's NPCs even after the quest is beated.
A though: again, there's only one way to beat the quest; why not a chance to complete it without killing Tandreyn Reyas (sp?)? Maybe that would be useful for 'peaceful' PCs.

"Bal Oyra: A Sweet Deal"
Overall, very few bugs.
One slight problem with the note: I assume you wanted the threat to appear, at any point at which the player dobs the gang in? Under the current script, that doesn't quite work. Here is my revision:
Code:
begin TR_m1_BOnotescript

short DoOnce
short JournalOnce

If ( OnActivate == 1 )
Activate ; This because I couldn't pick the note up for some reason. ;This, however does not seem to fix that.
If ( JournalOnce == 0 )
journal TR_m1_BO_SweetDeal 120
Endif
Endif

If ( Player->GetItemCount "TR_m1_Q51_bk_notefromsmugglers" >= 1)
If ( JournalOnce == 0 ) ; This because I couldn't pick the note up for some reason. This however does not seem to fix that.
set JournalOnce to 1
Endif
endif

if (DoOnce == 2)
Return
elseif (DoOnce == 0)
disable
set DoOnce to 1
endif

if ( GetDeadCount TR_m1_Shabhi >= 1 )
set TR_m1_BO_SweetDealBetrayed to 1 ; Make sure to create this variable
endif

if (GetJournalIndex TR_m1_BO_SweetDeal == 80)
if (CellChanged == 1)
if (GetDeadCount TR_m1_Hradell == 0)
enable
TR_m1_Hradell->disable
endif
if (GetDeadCount "TR_m1_Ligrod_gro-Muzar" == 0)
enable
"TR_m1_Ligrod_gro-Muzar"->disable
endif
set DoOnce to 2
endif
elseif (TR_m1_BO_SweetDealBetrayed == 1)
enable
TR_m1_Hradell->disable
endif
enable
endif
set DoOnce to 2
endif

end TR_m1_BOnotescript
The original script did not work because of you making the last bit return when the Journal > 90. This way, with a global variable set to one, whenever the PC dobs them in with the guard, is slightly more efficient, as it does not rely on possably fluctuating Journal values.
EDIT: Okay, my script still has the picking up bug, which I'd assumed I'd avoided. The second bit now works properly, but as before, I am unable to pick up the note without glitching.
Make sure to remove my comments, as currently it appears they spill over.
Also, guards will continue to respond to the topic "basement", even after they have already dealt with it.
"Basement" in general appears to be totally un-filtered. (I noticed that Rigi'Fasht talks about "basement")
Otherwise, very nice. Only suggestion is, perhaps the guys should only turn up at night, or some other time to suggest it's a "secret meeting"

"A Sweet Deal"
Probably the best quest for that city: multiple ways to finish it, that's very good; Shabhi and Ligrod gro - muzar have excellent dialogues ("Do you think that is a game, %PCName? Hurry Up!).
But i have found some bugs, or even some things that should be improved in my opinion;
bugs:
* I can't pick up TR_m1_Q51_bk_notefromsmugglers; when i try to pick it up, the game freezes;
* When i select the scroll, the messagebox "Jour Journal has been updated" goes to an infinite loop and keep on popping up everytime i reselect the scroll; though the journal will be update just one time as usual;
* On choosing "to keep the mouth shut", the topic "Basement" will go to an infinite loop, of course with every Imperial Legion member in the town and not just the guard in the Census and Excise Office;
* The topic "Basement seems shared by every other NPC in Map 1, pretty much everywhere...
* This is not related to the quest, but Harminia Flavius' and Gilara Renus' AI and pathgrids should be checked: if attacked, Gilara Renus often stucks into walls; Harminia Flavius seems don't care if the PC is slashing the other actors.
I agree with Crustacean's reports on other things.
Things to improve:
* I would compare the various rewards that i can get in this quests with the ones of the vanilla game, to check if they could be a bit unbalancing, or maybe sometimes a bit poor (like the 100 gp that you get if you choose "to keep the mouth shut").
* Revealing the smuggling to the guards, the journal entry that i get will not give me hints about what do do.
* It's possible to end the quest with a fast fight with the smugglers, too. Isn't that too easy?

"Bal Oyra: Fast and Furious"
Again, very good with minor bugs.
"Ilnora's Bakery" should be Ilnori's Bakery
The Player can't speak to the Lish, you just get the "who's there?" greeting. Make his quest greeting Greeting 0?
Once you give Lish the pie, Murob instantly knows he's stopped eating again. Perhaps "I suspect he'll stop eating again soon"?
Murob is called "Murob Magar" by the journal, not gra-Magar.

"Fast and Furious" - Quest giver: Murob gra - Magar
- Nothing uber found: greetings and journal entries are ok, NPCs are ok; so i only would to point out these things...
* Why i can't refuse to accept the quest? By clicking on Murob gra - Magar's "hunger strike" topic i soon get the first journal entry and no chances to reply that i'm not interested in the quest (like as far as i remember often happens in vanilla Morrowind);
* Murob gra - Magar is always simply called just "Murob Magar" in the journal: isn't better to always call she with her complete name?
* There is only one way to complete the quest; talking with Lish gro - Garrok i can solve the quest only lying to him; otherwise, persuasion will not work at all, no matter if he has 100 of disposition, too.
* Reward is pretty nice, but maybe some players couldn't like it very much (especially who isn't interested in join the Imperial Legion, methink): note that i'm not asking for uber stuff, but why not another kind of present?
But that is just a though.
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

I found another error with the muskfly quest a while back. I found the peaceful ending, but if I talked to the guy again after telling the legion lady whatever it was you tell her in the peaceful ending, he says he can't let anyone who knows his secret live, or something to that effect, and attacks. Hope this helps, I can be more specific if need be.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Revoking from myself so I can focus on Stirk MQ

These are the error reports for these quests:

"Bal Oyra: Muskflies"
Looking very good, and a nice break from the dialogue based quests I've been doing.
- Tandreyen Reynos appears to have the Head of Scourge on his wall. Isn't that supposed to be a unique Easter Egg?
- You can steal the pot that the musk-stuff is in, resulting in floating musk-stuff and flame. Make pot a static/attach "NoPickup" script, and make it unique
- Tandreyen stands too close to the pot so, as far as I could tell, any budding thief would be unable to steal the musk-stuff. (As far as I'm aware, Tandreyen never moves. If he does, then it's no problem)
- Topic "something in the air" seems looping in Tibera Rone's dialogue, even after the quest is beated;
- Response "They just started showing up recently. Tibera Rone is offering a pretty efty reward to anyone who can get rid of them to dialogue topic "Muskflies" seems looping in Bal Oyra's NPCs even after the quest is beated.
- There's only one way to beat the quest; why not a chance to complete it without killing Tandreyn Reyas (sp?)? Maybe that would be useful for 'peaceful' PCs. (note: there is a peaceful solution for Telvanni, but not non-Telvanni)
- I found the peaceful ending, but if I talked to the guy again after telling the legion lady whatever it was you tell her in the peaceful ending, he says he can't let anyone who knows his secret live, or something to that effect, and attacks.

"Bal Oyra: A Sweet Deal"
Overall, very few bugs.
One slight problem with the note: I assume you wanted the threat to appear, at any point at which the player dobs the gang in? Under the current script, that doesn't quite work. Here is my revision:
Code:
begin TR_m1_BOnotescript

short DoOnce
short JournalOnce

If ( OnActivate == 1 )
Activate ; This because I couldn't pick the note up for some reason. ;This, however does not seem to fix that.
If ( JournalOnce == 0 )
Endif
Endif

If ( Player->GetItemCount "TR_m1_Q51_bk_notefromsmugglers" >= 1)
If ( JournalOnce == 0 ) ; This because I couldn't pick the note up for some reason. This however does not seem to fix that.
set JournalOnce to 1
Endif
endif

if (DoOnce == 2)
Return
elseif (DoOnce == 0)
disable
set DoOnce to 1
endif

if ( GetDeadCount TR_m1_Shabhi >= 1 )
set TR_m1_BO_SweetDealBetrayed to 1 ; Make sure to create this variable
endif

if (GetJournalIndex TR_m1_BO_SweetDeal == 80)
if (CellChanged == 1)
enable
TR_m1_Hradell->disable
endif
enable
endif
set DoOnce to 2
endif
elseif (TR_m1_BO_SweetDealBetrayed == 1)
enable
TR_m1_Hradell->disable
endif
enable
endif
set DoOnce to 2
endif

end TR_m1_BOnotescript
The original script did not work because of you making the last bit return when the Journal > 90. This way, with a global variable set to one, whenever the PC dobs them in with the guard, is slightly more efficient, as it does not rely on possably fluctuating Journal values.
EDIT: Okay, my script still has the picking up bug, which I'd assumed I'd avoided. The second bit now works properly, but as before, I am unable to pick up the note without glitching.
Make sure to remove my comments, as currently it appears they spill over.
- Guards will continue to respond to the topic "basement", even after they have already dealt with it.
- "Basement" in general appears to be totally un-filtered. (I noticed that Rigi'Fasht talks about "basement")
- I can't pick up TR_m1_Q51_bk_notefromsmugglers; when i try to pick it up, the game freezes;
- When i select the scroll, the messagebox "Jour Journal has been updated" goes to an infinite loop and keep on popping up everytime i reselect the scroll; though the journal will be update just one time as usual;
- This is not related to the quest, but Harminia Flavius' and Gilara Renus' AI and pathgrids should be checked: if attacked, Gilara Renus often stucks into walls; Harminia Flavius seems don't care if the PC is slashing the other actors.
- Revealing the smuggling to the guards, the journal entry that i get will not give me hints about what do do.
- It's possible to end the quest with a fast fight with the smugglers, too. Isn't that too easy?

"Bal Oyra: Fast and Furious"
- "Ilnora's Bakery" should be Ilnori's Bakery
- The Player can't speak to the Lish, you just get the "who's there?" greeting. Make his quest greeting Greeting 0? (Claimer should doublecheck this, make sure it's not just something that pops up while sneaking)
- Once you give Lish the pie, Murob instantly knows he's stopped eating again. Perhaps "I suspect he'll stop eating again soon"?
- Murob is called "Murob Magar" by the journal, not gra-Magar.
- Why i can't refuse to accept the quest? By clicking on Murob gra - Magar's "hunger strike" topic i soon get the first journal entry and no chances to reply that i'm not interested in the quest (like as far as i remember often happens in vanilla Morrowind);
- There is only one way to complete the quest; talking with Lish gro - Garrok i can solve the quest only lying to him; otherwise, persuasion will not work at all, no matter if he has 100 of disposition, too.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

I'll take this as well. Shouldn't be too much to fix up.
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Agreed; granted.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Right this is all done, apart from one thing that I just can't fix. (Annoyingly, that's the worst bug here)

The problem that remains is that whenever you activate the smugglers note, you can't take it. I've re-written the script, tried several different approaches to making it appear, and all kinds of stuff. Nothing works.

I am going to try and get Groza's help (if he's not too busy) as I seem to remember he dealt with a similar problem with the spell-teaching scrolls.

Anyway, apart from that, this is bug-free and cleaned.

Hopefully, the final version can get up soon.
Attachments
TR_q1_51_Mis.esp
(49.48 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Groza's been inundated with school work, so I've fixed this myself with a slightly 'off the wall' fix.

This is now 100% done. Take 'er away, boys.
Attachments
TR_q1_51_Mis.esp
(50.04 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Submitting to Review; has this been tested by anyone besides yourself, BC?
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Merged for 2nd testing
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »