q2-11-Mis

After a quest claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

q2-11-Mis

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

Claim type: Quest
Claim ID: TR_q2-11-Mis (#1842)
Faction: Misc
Parent claim: TR_2-19-Tel (#82)
Claimed by: Evil Eye
Files: TR_q2-11-Mis_Evil Eye_1.esp; TR_q2-11-Mis_Evil Eye_2.esp; TR_q2-11-Mis_Evil Eye_3.esp

---

Alt Bosara's misc quests. I think this town has to have 2 quests.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
immortal_pigs
Developer

Post by immortal_pigs »

I currently have one (I think) questificatable feature in Alt Bosara. I have plans to create an NPC with slightly unusual affliction. She has been put under a curse that makes her experience sudden and frequent changes in her mood. The idea is that, every time the PC talks to her, she will be in a different mood (depending on the frame number). I have currently thought up 10 possible moods for her.

The backstory is as follows: Hlera Velo once had a relationship with a promising Telvanni Sorcerer who happened to be an expert at illusion magic. Hlera however, ended up breaking the Sorcerer's heart (I haven't thought of the reason yet, though). In return, the Sorcerer cursed Hlera Velo into her current condition. That however, was a very long time ago. Hlera Velo is now an old women. She is shunned by most people in ALt Bosara, because her mood swings are very difficult to deal with. Some people in town will even make fun of her.

As for the quest, I haven't though of anything original as of yet, other than the idea of having a quest to cure her of her curse. I suppose it could involve having to track down the Sorcerer that cursed her (assuming he still lives), and persuading him to cure Hlera of her condition.
But that's a simple way of using Hlera's condition to create a quest.

Anyway, I think she's interesting enough to turn into a quest. I've added her dialogue if anyone feels like reading it..
Attachments
Hlera Velo.doc
(56 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
fanfas
Developer

Post by fanfas »

Some funny dialogue, i can see this as a really funny quest/dialogue, what would trigger the quest? The "Normal" mood? I mean the player only would get the chance to help her if he catch the normal mood? because from what i've read that's the only one that talks about the curse... and would be funny and logical too, though it may not be too obvious that there is a quest here if you're the kind of player that talks to a npc once and never get back... maybe if only the "Normal" mood is used a rumor over the town should be made saying something like "Did you know that Hlera has a curse on her...poor thing, maybe you can help her... if you catch her on the right mood", or something like that, so that the player know that he/s supposed to keep trying to talk to her until he finds the "right" mood.
MAP 3 -> Interiors
Map 3 -> Interior Fixing
immortal_pigs
Developer

Post by immortal_pigs »

Well yes, I forgot to mention that you can only talk to her about her curse when she's in her 'normal' mood.
The idea is that most people in town actually think her affliction is funny, and others just simply ignore her. I will add her to the latest rumors in Alt Bosara though, to give the player a hint to the fact that she exists (I just don't plan on adding the 'help her' part). I was actually hoping the PC would be intrigued enough by her that he would keep on talking to her just to see what kind of responses she will give.

But I know that not everyone will keep on talking to her, so I will give one other NPC a little secret topic that will give the PC some more detailed information on Hlera Velo. I think that would be enough hints for the PC that she's could be part of a quest.
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Great idea, I really like it. This quest can be started from the latest rumors.
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
immortal_pigs
Developer

Post by immortal_pigs »

The latest rumors in AB currently mention Hlera Velo so the PC will know she exists.

Here's another quest idea:
In AB there's a general trader by the name of Fevras Beran. He is an ex-smuggler, but he still deals with smugglers to supply him with cheap goods. He's one of the richest guys in AB. His current smuggling deal was with the huge smugglers base Kulidon.

However, the last two months he hasn't recieved his shipments. He can't risk himself going over to Kulidon, so he will ask the PC to go check it out.

Inside Kulidon the PC will see that there has been some sort of attack. There are dead bodies all over the place and it looks as if no-one survived. After searching the whole base, the PC will eventually find Im-Kur, the last remaining survivor. He will tell you that Deadric Cultists had stormed into the base and abducted all the men and mer. The Beast-Races were locked up and eventually starved. Im-Kur is the only one still alive.

The PC will return to Fevras to report. Fevras is annoyed that he lost his supplier and asks you to kill Im-Kur, since he might rat Fevras out. From hereon there are three questlines:
1. Kill Im-Kur and continue on helping Fevras.
2. Don't kill Im-Kur and rat out Fevras.
3. Don't kill Im-Kur, work for Fevras, than rat him out.

1. After killing Im-Kur, Fevras will ask you to find him a new supplier. He knows there's a smugglers cave somewhere near Adurin-Ouaka. The PC will go there and find Surimintu. The PC will talk with the Orc-Boss and set up a deal for Fevras. Fevras will now reward the PC handsomely in gold.

2. If the PC goes to the Guard Captain, Garnos Otheril, Garnos will reward the PC with Fevras' shop. Fevras will either dissapear, be in jail in Fort Windmoth, or be found dead somewhere. The PC will be rewarded in gold.
If the PC goes to a normal Guard, the guard won't care. The Guard will just thank the PC and assure that it will be taken care of.

3. Take Fevras' reward, then go to Garnos and tell him:
a. You've been working for Fevras but rat him out.
b. Fevras has been blackmailing you and rat him out.
c. Nothing.

If a, you will pay a fine or go to jail.
If b, you will get the reward.
If c, nothing.
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Good idea. I made the NPC's for fort windmoth and currently you can use only one prison cell for this quest ... and that one has a corpse in it. By the way, if he would end up in fort Windmoth he would make a deal with Naleth Llarni (A drugdealing guard) and continue his criminal life. (The place is as corrupt as hell) Maybe if he follows this path it would make for an interesting follow-up.
Oh, and option 3c sounds a bit like nothing, :) .

theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Can you adapt the Hlera Velo idea into a quest, immortal pigs? This just needs one extra quest after that, maybe some simple fetch item or accompany quest.

immortal_pigs
Developer

Post by immortal_pigs »

Yeah I'll get to work on that sometime soon.

There is one problem with Hlera Velo, though. For some reason, the Random100 number changes after you get the greeting.

So, you could get a paranoid greeting, but all other topics would be for example depressed. I don't know why this is, but it must have something to do with the Random100 number changing after you've been greeted, since all possible responses depend on what the random frame number is.
MMMowSkwoz
Developer

Post by MMMowSkwoz »

immortal_pigs wrote:Yeah I'll get to work on that sometime soon.

There is one problem with Hlera Velo, though. For some reason, the Random100 number changes after you get the greeting.

So, you could get a paranoid greeting, but all other topics would be for example depressed. I don't know why this is, but it must have something to do with the Random100 number changing after you've been greeted, since all possible responses depend on what the random frame number is.
Can you store the Random100 value as a local variable in the results box of the greeting? Then just refer to the value of that variable in all other responses.
MaMeeshkaMowSkwoz - choose your syllables
MMMowSkwoz
Developer

Post by MMMowSkwoz »

I like the smuggling quest. Following Viking's suggestion, here's two possible little extensions:

1. Once the quest is complete, if you go to Fort Windmoth you can find Fevras Beran in the courtyard having just been released. He'll admit that he easily bribed his way out because the guards were so corrupt and if provoked, he'll attack you. If you leave the cell without talking to him, he'll be gone.

2. Once the quest is complete, Fevras Beran can be found on the road between Windmoth and Verulas Pass. He's accompanied by a mercenary guard. If the player gets within a certain distance, Fevras forcegreets, saying he wants revenge for you betraying him and him having to waste money bribing his way out of prison. Him and his guard then attack you.

For either option, the guards should just deny any wrongdoing and tell you Fevras was released on a technicality.

Both of these would be in seperate journal entries with no clue from the previous quest. That way it's just a cool little add-on for the player to find.
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

You Can't Choose Your Family

There's a religious nut, Felmo Enlaris, wandering through the town. All the locals are pissed off with him badgering them over their wickedness and secularity, but they expect the guards to deal with him soon.
If you speak to the enchanter Geroth Enlaris, he reveals that the street preacher is his brother. Geroth assumes Felmo has come to bring him back into the fold of the Temple and his family, but his brother hasn't actually approached him yet. He's too embarassed to be seen with Felmo, but he doesn't want him to be beaten up by the guards so he asks the PC to find out what it will take to make him leave quietly.
The PC speaks to Felmo, and after some religious BS (you might need to raise his disposition or something) he confesses that he's really after the House Enlaris ring, which is an heirloom that the eldest son and inheritor (in this case Geroth) traditionally bears. According to family tradition only the bearer of the ring may inherit the house's property, and Mom and Dad, being bloody-minded traditionalists, won't budge on the issue. He figures Geroth knows what he wants and will cave in if he makes enough of a nuisance of himself. You can warn him he's in danger in Alt Bosara, and he will see sense and leave IF he has a very high disposition (80+?) or if you are Adept rank or higher in the Temple. Otherwise he refuses to budge.
If you can't persuade him to leave empty-handed, go talk to Geroth. He'll tell you he doesn't care about his parents' inheritance because he's doing just fine on his own, and he'd happily give over the ring except he lost it in a bet with Favana Selethi. He still owes her money from another bet so he asks if you'll go on his behalf and buy the ring from her, and gives you 75 gold to do so. It should be for sale in her clothier's inventory.
Give the ring to Felmo, and he'll thank you and leave.
Once Felmo is gone, either through giving him the ring or persuading him to scarper, Geroth is very grateful and gives you magic scrolls or similar enchanter goodies.
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

You are a great quest designer Gro-Dhal. It doesn't happen a lot that noone has to comment on a quest in design, but you've done it twice now.

BTW: Only the Hlera Velo quest to make before this is designed!

MMMowSkwoz
Developer

Post by MMMowSkwoz »

Oops, can't believe I missed this. I like it, but this bit seems a little too easy:
gro-Dhal wrote:You can warn him he's in danger in Alt Bosara, and he will see sense and leave IF he has a very high disposition (80+?) or if you are Adept rank or higher in the Temple.
Most people will have no trouble upping someone's disposition to 80. I'd suggest you need both of those conditions, rather than just one (i.e. you need high disp and need to be in the temple).

Also, what would be the first journal entry? The latest rumours or talking to Geroth?
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

The rumours I guess.

Also if I recall correctly Geroth's dialogue mentions his family is from Necrom. Might be worth bearing in mind.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Just because AB is a small town and so that this claim can be one to either give one of our veterans a break, or to ease in a new quester (*crosses fingers vainly*), I just want to make one more tiny quest to go here in addition to the gro-Dhal one.

IP's plans I don't like, because the 'Telvanni sorceror' angle on Hlera Velo I get the feeling has been done and done. And the quest about smuggling seems unlikely, that the guy would just come out to you as a smuggler, and also because Kulidon is now used in a more interesting way by the Wilderness miscs.

Anyone willing to develop those can do so, but for today, I'm just gonna stick in a simple 'getting to know the area' fetch quest, because not everything has to be a thrilling masterwork, and it would be nice to make *some* progress on these Misc designs. :P

Telvanni Reports
Garnos Otheril, captain of the barracks at Alt Bosara, tells you that the local Telvanni Waystation has been late in sending its usual report on banditry and people moving about in the area. Go to the waystation, find out what the delay has been, come back with the report.

At the Waystation, speak to Medheleg, he gives you the report, and apologises for his lateness. Maybe the player has to go through a bit of bureaucratic wrangling before he'll hand it over, but I don't think there should be a sub-quest here.

Go to Garnos, he thanks you for the report, pays you 10 gold. Done.

Short and simple, but I think the odd one or two quests like that can't hurt. I won't make it a habit. :P

If there are no comments within a week or so, I'll put this in Unclaimed.

Anyone who actually knows what the Waystation is there for could elaborate, and perhaps that would allow for some follow up quests/embellishment here?
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Moving to unclaimed. Any objections had better be soon, and good ones.
Faalen
Developer

Post by Faalen »

I'm not claiming this now, nor do I intend to put anyone else off from claiming it if they feel the urge.

I may pick this claim up in the next week or two if my schedule clears up a bit. I've been feeling very much like dead weight around here lately seeing as I've been on the questing team for a year now and so far have finished nothing but two interior claims. Would these quests be doable on a current master file or are they a post-DoM affair? If the latter, I'll continue to bide my time until I can finally get to wrapping up my year-old claim.
Q1-77-Tel current progress:
[url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=266462#266462]Journals 100% done.[/url]
Practical implementation is now underway.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

If you were speedy, you could do it now. Otherwise, you'd want to wait til post DoM, ideally.

And don't worry about dead weight: the fact that you've managed to stick around all this time, and the high quality of the dialogue you wrote for the first draft of Dral means that you're still a very highly valued member of our team! Don't worry about it!

(After all remember we are only a team of four right now ;) We can hardly afford to be picky, especially with good guys like you!)
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

I can do that, what should be in the report?

Ehm, Sload posted something about downloading the latest esm, I only see an esp download...
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

The report can be anything you want that makes sense. Feel free to ask for someone to check it over or write it for you if you need help.

I'm not sure why Sload would be advising you on procedures, but in any case, you should base your file on the public release Map 2 .esm, if you are sure you can be fast in completing this.

If you will be wanting to wait a little longer, put it off until the new (merged Maps 1 + 2) internal .esm is availiable.
Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote: I'm not sure why Sload would be advising you on procedures, but in any case, you should base your file on the public release Map 2 .esm, if you are sure you can be fast in completing this.
It was in the pinned thread.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Ah right. Yeah, always read the dates on those threads - those things are like ancient.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote:Ah right. Yeah, always read the dates on those threads - those things are like ancient.
So are the rules at BGS, those are still in effect though, if you're not going to use a pinned thread you should remove it. :)

Anyway, I'm done.
No bureaucratic crap from the bosmer though, that'd be weird since he says he's sorry.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Couple of problems here.

Firstly, you've only done one quest. As the claim (up top) states, this town has two.

Although this thread is somewhat disorganised, the other one is fairly easy to pick out if you read the thread (gro-Dhal's post).

Secondly, someone should have gone over proper TR protocols with you in your Showcase, and at least some appear to have been missed. Because this is a very small file at present, it's near impossible to know how much exactly you are aware of (at least the book is correctly IDd). Please check [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21296]the most recent sticky on the subject[/url].

The clearest example is the journal entry, which you named "TR_m2_q_11". I'm pretty sure it should be made clear in MowSkwoz's guide (or just through a brief glance at the other many journal entries for TR stuff), but anyway, the name should be "TR_m2_AB_[suitable reference]".

I'd also appreciate knowing (even on a quest as simple as this) whether you've at least given it a test yourself before bumping it up to 100% completion. I'd normally leave a claim at 90% until at least one other modder has checked it over.

Anyway, sort those things out and make the other quest and we should be ready to roll out a review.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote: The clearest example is the journal entry, which you named "TR_m2_q_11". I'm pretty sure it should be made clear in MowSkwoz's guide (or just through a brief glance at the other many journal entries for TR stuff), but anyway, the name should be "TR_m2_AB_[suitable reference]".

I'd also appreciate knowing (even on a quest as simple as this) whether you've at least given it a test yourself before bumping it up to 100% completion. I'd normally leave a claim at 90% until at least one other modder has checked it over.
I did do that :)

Anyway, sort those things out and make the other quest and we should be ready to roll out a review.
Ok, I'll make an other quest.
I thought it had been cancelled...
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Evil Eye wrote:I did do that :)
That's fine, but just a written note 'I gave this the once over' or whatever really helps me be sure about what the status of a quest is.

Evil Eye wrote: Ok, I'll make an other quest.
I thought it had been cancelled...
I'm not sure what would give you that impression, and just to clarify in case you've misunderstood, you're not to make an other quest, you need to make the other quest, the one gro-Dhal planned and which I approved.

And make sure you fix the journal entry from the previous quest.

Enjoy. :)
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote: you're not to make an other quest, you need to make the other quest, the one gro-Dhal planned and which I approved.

And make sure you fix the journal entry from the previous quest.

Enjoy. :)
I did get that :)
Ehm, the NPC, what should I have him wear, rich/poor?
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

That is your prerogative as quester. As long as it makes sense, it's fine, and if not, it will be picked up in review.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Ok, take 2.
I've tested most of it and it seems to work :) (read as: works, but don't quote me)
Faalen
Developer

Post by Faalen »

I've been paging through this file, and the grammar and spelling were giving me a headache. Here's an English-corrected copy of the file up top. Nothing has been changed but spelling and grammar in dialogue and I haven't tested it for functionality yet because I'm late for work. Use this file for testing.

EDIT: Unnecessary file removed. Review post forthcoming.
[url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=266462#266462]Journals 100% done.[/url]
Faalen
Developer

Post by Faalen »

I know for a fact that EE didn't playtest this file. The smaller "quest", which in reality is just four or so dialogue entries, is completely nonfunctional due to an if-statement being used in a dialogue result. The other quest is very hastily and poorly thrown together, with no in-quest greetings, absolutely zero direction from the quest-giver, bizarre and clunky implementation decisions, and awkward dialogue.

-For example, the guards are supposedly very angry that this priest is in town, but none of them even talk about him. They should have dialogue for the situation.

-The priest, when asked why he's in town, just says "Fine. I admit it. I have ulterior motives...etc." Why is he so forward about it? He should give a more dodgy response even if he is going to come clean.

-"Persuading him to leave" is a poor dialogue heading for this quest and doesn't make sense in any of the context in which it is used, especially when it hyperlinks on a "Goodbye" entry.

-The player should be able to ask the clothier about the ring in addition to searching for it in her barter menu.

-There are numerous other stylistic problems, but they're not literal enough to reduce to bullet points.

When making a quest, the goal is not to make a file that "works". This is easy, and just about everyone who's ever opened the CS could do it with very little effort. The goal in quest implementation is to make the world feel more alive, to immerse the player in the experience. A good quester needs to see the world through the eyes of the NPCs, to write dialogue from their respective points of view and in their voices, and to evaluate the finished experience from the perspective of a player rather than a designer. Recreating the quest outline verbatim is insufficient.

Give this another shot, but slow down and think harder this time around. This quest doesn't need to be a masterpiece, but it does need to mesh with what's around it. At the moment, it does not.

Send back.

(Or rather, leave here seeing as quests are reviewed in the Claimed forum.)
Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Faalen wrote:I know for a fact that EE didn't playtest this file. The smaller "quest", which in reality is just four or so dialogue entries, is completely nonfunctional due to an if-statement being used in a dialogue result. The other quest is very hastily and poorly thrown together, with no in-quest greetings, absolutely zero direction from the quest-giver, bizarre and clunky implementation decisions, and awkward dialogue.
I have tested it and I used only one if-statement in dialogue, which works for me, I'll admit that I suck at wrtiting.

-For example, the guards are supposedly very angry that this priest is in town, but none of them even talk about him. They should have dialogue for the situation.

-The priest, when asked why he's in town, just says "Fine. I admit it. I have ulterior motives...etc." Why is he so forward about it? He should give a more dodgy response even if he is going to come clean.

-"Persuading him to leave" is a poor dialogue heading for this quest and doesn't make sense in any of the context in which it is used, especially when it hyperlinks on a "Goodbye" entry.

-The player should be able to ask the clothier about the ring in addition to searching for it in her barter menu.

-There are numerous other stylistic problems, but they're not literal enough to reduce to bullet points.

When making a quest, the goal is not to make a file that "works". This is easy, and just about everyone who's ever opened the CS could do it with very little effort. The goal in quest implementation is to make the world feel more alive, to immerse the player in the experience. A good quester needs to see the world through the eyes of the NPCs, to write dialogue from their respective points of view and in their voices, and to evaluate the finished experience from the perspective of a player rather than a designer. Recreating the quest outline verbatim is insufficient.

Give this another shot, but slow down and think harder this time around. This quest doesn't need to be a masterpiece, but it does need to mesh with what's around it. At the moment, it does not.

Send back.
Will fix the rest. :)
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

If statements are possible in results scripts, Faalen (and are actually a sign of quite a competent modder ;)), but the rest of this report very much stands. Thank you for doing the review, it's much appreciated! :)
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Faalen
Developer

Post by Faalen »

The error I received when the dialogue entry came up was not ambiguous. The game was not able to compile the script from the dialogue results box. There was nothing wrong with the if-block itself, so I assumed that its presence was the problem. I already knew that dialogue results had limited if-statement capabilities, but I didn't know how far they extended.

In any case, the "if" in question is unnecessary. It just checks to see if the player has any journal entries for the quest yet. Since it's on the first dialogue entry of the quest where the first journal entry is issued, it's pointless as far as I can tell.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Ah. Very well, point taken.

And yes, Evil Eye. Please, do test these quests. It does not come across well that you say you have when apparently you have not.

However, I am mildly confused because you do explicitly say that this if statement works for you. Either you're an outright liar (which I doubt), or somehow it's gone unnoticed. Perhaps when starting the game, you at some point clicked a 'Yes to All' box? Do not ever do this while testing mods, as it will prevent you from seeing any error reports your scripts or dialogue results call up.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote: However, I am mildly confused because you do explicitly say that this if statement works for you. Either you're an outright liar (which I doubt), or somehow it's gone unnoticed. Perhaps when starting the game, you at some point clicked a 'Yes to All' box? Do not ever do this while testing mods, as it will prevent you from seeing any error reports your scripts or dialogue results call up.
I just created a new char depending only on Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon and the UMP, saved, activated TR and this, asked about latest rumors in Alt Bosara:
Texture "Textures\_land_default.tga" count 3.
Texture "Textures\menu_thick_border_bottom_right_corner.dds" count 2.
My warning.txt...
What are you guys running?
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Well, I get no error on the latest rumour. To be safe, I suggest you just remove the if statement and just use the standard two entries - one for Journal < 5 which gives the journal, one for Journal >= 5 which does not. Just to be safe rather than sorry.

I did, however, get a rather 'off' journal about how "appearantly he's rather crazy". Please ensure you use more suitable language and correct spelling.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Faalen
Developer

Post by Faalen »

To clarify, the error I was talking about occurred in the smaller quest, where the player has to retrieve the report from the waystation. When I accepted the quest, I got a slew of compilation errors and my journal did not update, making the quest impassable. The larger quest worked fine technically. Sorry I wasn't more clear.
Evil Eye
Developer

Post by Evil Eye »

Ok, I figured out the problem, stupid me forgot to update the names in the journal function '-.-.