i1-72-Tel

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

TF wants a lore check

no problem with lore but what happened to the old molag bal shrine?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Hold Up! You can't believe that an OM ruin is way the hell in Telvanni territory (being that Ruinous Crypt has been in Map1 since forever), but you can believe there'd be one in Redoran turf? Personally, I think both ideas are rather wack.

But, if we can claim that the Indoril had outposts throughout Morrowind in the service of the First Council, then I think that'd fly.

And, these type of questions as to whether or not something is lore needs to be done BEFORE the modder finishes them. What would you have done if all of a sudden Sload said, not lore accurate? Said screw this claim? I don't think so. I didn't spend however much time on this so it could be trashed.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

redoran is closer to indoril holdings than this is.
I don't care how old something is, if it is wrong it gets changed
I didn't notice this until now. If he had said it was not lore accurate you can bet your ass I would have said redo.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Here's an option, which will undoubtedly be killed instantly:

Replace Ruinous Crypt, this claim, and the claim in the upper Redoran territory with daedric. Then move this claim and the claim in the Redoran territory to Zanammu or Dun Akafell as an add-on further below. That would keep the OM ruins within the Mournhold District. Personally, I think that idea would rock.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Hemitheon, among other things, cannot read.
Sload wrote:no problem with lore
OM has no identity except that we use it very rarely. There's nothing especially wrong with using it anywhere, except for its bluish color pallet. Its not identified with "Indoril" like you seem to think. And so tis clear, there's nothing wrong with this.

I still wanna know what happened to the original Molag Bal shrine.
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

...Nevermind...Fine whatever.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

Which do you mean by the 'original shrine', Sload? Do you mean a 'missing part' of this int, or some place that was previously planned to be the HQ of the MBC?

If the latter, I think that was gonna be Lambinatha, but that is used extensively by the main quest, so was taken out of the running for this.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Is Lambinatha the one that was down a long cave? Cuz yeah that was planned to be the shrine.

There was, you know, a whole quest written out for molag bal. It probably "goes against the mainquest" (which ive always thought was an idiotic thing to have) since it involves killing the duchess towards the end.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Approving, use my file.

Every single loading door jam hemi, every single one of those numerous makeshift things was caspering slightly. I fixed them all though, compare the files if you want to see the difference.