q2-19-Imp

After a quest claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

In that case, I'm moving this to finished, good work. Merge this into the next version of TR_Mainland?
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

I've attached a commented dialogue review in .docx format with some things that need to be fixed. Same as the other quest claim. If no one else wants to do it, I can make the fixes myself and upload a fixed .esp; it's only 30 small changes or so.
Attachments
q2-19 dialogue.7z
(68.41 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

So this one should also still be in reviewing? I'm confused, I'll stop touching buttons now. Please do implement those changes if you've got the time, haplo or anyone else, I'm super busy and generally not paying attention here. My apologies.

edit:
About your review, "ain't" is fine and actually better here as far as I'm concerned, the guy's a lighthouse keeper, not a librarian, and this is speech, not literature. It gives him character, and besides, vanilla uses it too. Other than that, good stuff. Skah is implementing it, after which I'm gonna consider this thing finalized and move it to finished. We'll catch other remaining issues after it's been merged.
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

Done. All changes made except what Why mentioned above and the desire to change "shifty looking" to "shift-looking".

srsly, dude, nobody is gonna say that. It's silly.

Should be all ready to go with this, then.
Attachments
TR_q2-19-Imp_6plus_3.esp
(136.16 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Haū! Omochikaerī!

Interior Reviews: 168
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Merged into Mainland. Once again, great work everyone!
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Oops. I accidentally left the y off of the shifty-looking correction. The words should remain "shifty" and "looking" as they are now, but it definitely needs to be hyphenated. I'll make arvisrend aware of this for when he next works on mainland.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Haplo wrote:Oops. I accidentally left the y off of the shifty-looking correction. The words should remain "shifty" and "looking" as they are now, but it definitely needs to be hyphenated. I'll make arvisrend aware of this for when he next works on mainland.
Fixed.