Greetings! back after many.. many years.

Place where the game's audio assets are produced.

Moderators: Gesshoku, Lead Developers

xivlia

Greetings! back after many.. many years.

Post by xivlia »

Hello there,

i remember making an account here years and years ago and i had told people that i will start making voices for Morrowind and/or Oblivion

Unfortunately it never happend as i have been very, very busy with my acting education/career. I am no longer busy all the time, and i have decided i want to contribute to TR by doing some recordings, and posting them on here, and hopefully they will be liked enough for me to actually work for TR.

this would be very good for me as an actor, and also be good for TR in terms of game development.

I have not done many voice overs before, but i have done some in Uni with proper audio recording equipment.

here in my computer rig, i currently own an Asus Xonar 1.3 HDAV Deluxe, which is one of the top range sound cards available for desktop range, can anyone recommend me a good, reasonably priced mic, i don't want to get something thats too extravagant. probably around £50 max.

thanks! =)
rockey23

Post by rockey23 »

That good news dear....
[url=http://www.ratcode.com/]ratcode[/url]
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

Exciting, welcome back! Unfortunately I know nothing about recording equipment so I fear I can't help you with that.