i4-469-Hla

The interior claims in this forum are currently in the review process.

Moderators: Seneca37, Andres Indoril, Lead Developers

rot
Lead Developer

i4-469-Hla

Post by rot »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i4-469-Hla (#2668)
Faction: Hlaalu
Parent claim: TR_4-8-Hla (#145)
Claimed by: RyanS
Files: TR_i4-469-Hla_RyanS_1.esp

---

(-17, -29) low priority, Cave. Show some traces of an underground stream, but deep and nothing too large.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

Unlocking, low priority.

Exterior found [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319181#319181]here[/url]
RyanS
Lead Developer

Post by RyanS »

Claiming! There will be a deep hole, with a narrow underground river at the bottom. No one has escaped the bottom alive, so if the player reaches the bottom, perhaps some small rewards will be available.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

(this is much lower priority than the m3 claims, but at the speed you complete them...)

Grant!
RyanS
Lead Developer

Post by RyanS »

Finished! Being so close to Shadowgate Pass, I decided to add a 'danger' sign at the entrance, thinking that the imperials most definitely found the cave at some point.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Submitting to Review
Tes96
Reviewer

1st Review

Post by Tes96 »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review:
-Sunk two levitation potion bottles into the ground a little since they're at the bottom of the water pool.
-Gave TR_w_glass_ssword_uni 375/400 health
-Deleted In_Lava_Blacksquare (2x) and filled in those gaps with static rock pieces. I was able to walk outside of the interior through the black squares. I've kept it so that it looks like a stream is flowing through the bottom, as the modder intended.
-Replaced blue water ref 768 with blue water ref 512 and added flora_bc_mushroom_04 to a nearby boulder to give reason for there being a large blue glow at the bottom.
-Lowered lighting but kept the blue hue

Comments
Great cave, Ryan. I love the skeleton on the stalagmite. Great work on combining the individual bone pieces.

You mentioned Shadowgate Pass. The closest settlements I found were Kragenmar and Shadowmoth Legion Fort. Is "Shadowgate Pass" the name of the general surrounding area?

Rating
Attachments
Clean TR_i4-469-Hla.esp
1st Review
(11.88 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
[url=http://www.project-tamriel.com/]Project Tamriel[/url]

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."