Everything Everywhere

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

immortal_pigs
Developer

Everything Everywhere

Post by immortal_pigs »

This is a work in progress. This is based of a file Sload made (he put most of the settlements in the file). The goal of this document is to document every settlement, daedric ruin, dwemer ruin, ancestor tomb, velothi tower, dunmer stronghold, cave, grotto, plantation, mine, basically every type of interior Morrowind offers. I believe this can be a useful document when setting up region difficulties, as well as for keeping track of the big picture.

Table of Contents

Settlements
This contains every settlement found in Morrowind. It discriminates based on architecture type, faction affiliation, district, region (will come), tier (in terms of gameplay importance) and other factors. It is color coded based on faction affiliation.

Daedric Shrines
This contains every location devoted to Daedra. That means it includes more than just Daedric Ruins. It discriminates on the daedroth it is devoted to, the region and the district. In later stages more information can be added where relevant.

Dwemer Ruins
Contains every dwemer ruin, looking at its region and district.

Adventure Locations - Dunmer Strongholds, Velothi Domes, Caves, Grottoes
This contains the above types of locations. Color coded by type. Discriminates based off of region, district and inhabitants. Not finished by far.

Ancestral Tombs
Will contain every ancestral tomb, hopefully we can connect certain family names to certain houses.

Mines
Contains each type of mine found in Morrowind: egg mines, glass mines, ebony mines and diamond mines. Not finished by far. Discriminates based on type of mine, faction affiliation, region and district.

Plantations
Will contain every plantation. Contains type, type of produce, affiliation, district and region.

Future Lists...?
Tribunal Temple shrines?
Tribunal Velothi Temples: like St. Seryn's infirmary?
"Special Locations": like Dragonhead Point; Aegondo Point
Easter Eggs?
Fighter's Guild Locations, Mages' Guild Locations, et cetera?
Sixth House Bases?
Master Trainers?
Vampire Lairs?
Old Mournhold style ruins?
Places with rentable beds (Inns)?
Wilderness Inns?
Wilderness single shacks/houses?
... what else?

//

This file still needs a lot of work to be complete. Most of the information was taken from UESP. It is not up to date for anything past map 3. Once my internet finishes menopause I'll try to turn this into a google spreadsheet that everyone can access.
Attachments
Everything Everywhere.xls
(48.5 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Everything Everywhere2.xls
(73.5 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
immortal_pigs
Developer

Post by immortal_pigs »

Here's an open link that should work for everyone who might be interested in adding anything to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wRlE#gid=0
immortal_pigs
Developer

Post by immortal_pigs »

This is directed at anyone who has worked on an NPC detailing claim for Map3 or Map4. Could you do me a favor and add any caves, daedric ruins, dwemer ruins, ancestral tombs et cetera* do you've named and populated to the Google Docs spreadsheet?

UESP wiki only seems to cover up to Map2. It would be a huge help if you guys could add to the file. The format of organisation should be fairly self-explanatory.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wRlE#gid=0

*also including: plantations, settlements, single shacks, wilderness inns, old mournhold style ruins, basically everything everywhere in your detailing claim