[Quest Design] The Judas

Place where miscellaneous quests and NPC dialogue are written.

Moderator: Lead Developers

sasquatch2o
Developer

[Quest Design] The Judas

Post by sasquatch2o »

The Judas:
Player find a dunmer in need of assistance. They have been attacked and are standing at side of road. Alternately maybe they are actually actively under attack at the time of your meeting. Either way the guy is too wounded or afraid to make it back to town alone. Walk the guy back town. Once you have done this he invites meet up with him at local tavern to discuss <something> and a potential quest. The Judas drugs player's drink and leaves with an amount of coin scaled to player's level <fade screen>. Outside the tavern some of the "gang" associated with those who attacked the judas are there waiting for the guy but had missed him. They too have been robbed. The group offer a reward and will be inside tavern until quest's end. Asking around town folks will tell you the general direction they saw the judas go. Judas can be found in the woods nearby, already murdered, money missing. Return to the tavern, present the judas' bloody shirt and tell "gang" the location of body for reward.

FOR DISCUSSION
my opinion.
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

Seems ok, but needs a different name
Test
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

Right, the guy isnt really even a judas. He is just an ungrateful thief. I think of the story as I write. In this case the general theme was betrayal, but the title was written before the story.
my opinion.