Water model issues now in TR as well as my mod.

Miscellaneous non-TR related discussion.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Bahamut

Water model issues now in TR as well as my mod.

Post by Bahamut »

I know when it happened for my mod, but I cannot say it was in TR until yesterday.

I was testing a mod out, and something in it went wrong. I lost the ability to see where I was, models were apparently missing, etc. I could not open the door that was highlighted, and it was overall not good.
I immediately coc'ed myself out of there to my mod's city. That was when I noticed the water models were blue in color and blinking. I dropped the game like a new born baby, and removed any part of it from my computer.

This issue with my water models, both stationary and flowing, has continued in my mod.

Yesterday, I re-downloaded TR, and put it in. (A lot of things are weird from my last download of it....but not going there right now)While running around there, I noticed the same issue with the water models in TR.

How do I fix this problem? They show normal in the CS, but in-game is blue and blinking every second.
"Edgar's twin brother, who traded the throne for his own freedom..."
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Hopefully the latest update of TR_Data (v14.12) will fix the issue. I specifically updated all the TR water meshes. It can currently be found at the end of this forum [url]http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=326331[/url]. Please be sure to let us know if you still have problems.
Bahamut

Post by Bahamut »

I cannot find a way of getting an image on here, so I will just explain what has changed.
I got a hold of the new TR_Data, and loaded it in. The water did change. instead of blinking all at once across the entire region, the pieces now randomly blink out of sync. :D I still do not think it is a TR thing. I changed he mesh out with a different mesh from another mod, and the result was the same.
"Edgar's twin brother, who traded the throne for his own freedom..."