Asylum Showcase

In order to implement content in-game, you must be a Developer. This is the place for you to introduce yourself, and apply to become a TR Developer.

Moderator: Lead Developers

10Kaziem
Lead Developer

Post by 10Kaziem »

Asylum, I haven't been looking through your stuff but so far I see a lot of cool stuff in here! I especially like your last creature.

EDIT: Now I actually looked through. Thoughts:

Skux: looks nicely Morrowind-like, would fit right in, but maybe could use some slight tweaks to make it a bit more unique/distinct from the other two leg animals. The textures could use some tweaking to make the model more comprehensible at a glance.

Anzu: A bit too typical for me.

Wormmouth: Similar to the Skux, it would fit in, bit isn't very distinct.

Herne: A bit typical fantasy.

Tropical plants: The bamboo and fern look adaptable, though I'd probably retexture them to something more alien. I like the shroom in the second image. In the third image I like the two plants, the tree, and the shroom, though I would also retexture them for more alien-ness. In the fourth picture, I like all of them, but the tumtum tree could use a more interesting trunk. Some retexturing.

Bug thingy: Gross. Looks good! Could definitely see that in an ashlands or cave situation.

Redoran architecture: Looks solid! There's a few on there I'm meh with, but most of those look great.

Rocks: Awesome. I'd like to request as many nice rocks as you can make, especially cliff-type pieces. They can be retextured to be used practically everywhere!

Furniture: Looks nice! Probably a different, crappier-looking wood texture for commoners, but the shapes are good. Maybe some vertex shading, too.

Mortars: Love them! Some texture tweaks, but solid.

Derweth: Fabulous. The texture looks great, it's very distinct. The texture would probably need some minor modifications to fit into whichever area we'd put this in, but basically it looks good.

Zuam: Like the Skux, it could use some minor modifications. The very upright legs seem a bit odd.