Model Apocrypha

Place where approved concepts are developed into in-game assets. (Models & Textures)

Moderator: Lead Developers

Gnomey
Lead Developer

Model Apocrypha

Post by Gnomey »

TR has a bad habit of passing models about -- when the modellers don't jealously keep them to themselves -- but never properly posting them on the forums. And when they do get posted, they risk being buried again never to be remembered.
This is a place to gather such models. I will try to keep an up-to-date list of the models uploaded in this post, in case the rest of the thread ends up getting muddled.

Basement: This is a big one; the WIP of the Necrom Temple basement, which Swiftoak managed to wrangle from Adanorcil.
NCModels: Some flora and landscape textures for the aborted Nedothril Coast region. These will almost certainly be used elsewhere, though perhaps with some palette changes or something. Tell me if anything is missing; I might have overlooked it.
Othrocks-optimised: Another big one; Swiftoak's WIP Shipal-shin/Othreleth rock models. This is a max file, so I haven't been able to take a look at it yet.
SHOTNDaggerfall: Some Daggerfall-inspired models. Rather a mixed bag; the buckets look good to me, the carts could perhaps use better textures, but look decent, some of the lights look interesting, the signs not so much. We might be able to use the well, and I'm undecided on the pump. Not so sure about the snail, for our purposes.
SHOTNSleds: Some sled models from Shotn. The large sled models need textures assigned to them; one of the small sleds is missing a texture as well. These are Nordic sleds, not Dunmer. They should primarily appear in Nordic and Imperial locations.
SHOTNTents: Some tent models from Shotn. Once again a few textures need to be assigned. And, once again, these are to be used by Nords and Imperials primarily; not Dunmer.
MHModels: Haven't really looked at these yet; they appear to be mostly MH-style dock assets.
Deshaan Asset Kit: Four cliff and five rock models designed for the Deshaan region, as well as some ground textures. The cliffs don't tile correctly, and the textures and vertex shading appear to need more work.
Attachments
othrocks-optimised.max
(684 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
basement.7z
(2.34 MiB) Downloaded 189 times
SHOTNDaggerfall meshes-42388-1-0.rar
(452.5 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
SHOTNTents-42390-1-0.rar
(762.82 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
SHOTNSleds-42391-1-0.rar
(169.02 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
NCModels.7z
(3.24 MiB) Downloaded 188 times
MHModels.7z
(6.48 MiB) Downloaded 159 times
Deshaan Asset Kit.7z
(979.27 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Last edited by Gnomey on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

Do we know whatever happened to the Nerevar bonewalker? I believe Nalin was working on it at some point (I remember seeing screenshots of it on his imageshack/photobucket account), though it might have been passed on to Adanorcil at some point.
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

Added some Deshaan region assets and MH dock pieces.
Infragris
Developer

Post by Infragris »

Not sure if this is the right topic for this, but SHOTN has a much better Ungorth model (Orchish drink, look under the alchemical tab) than TR.