Idea for release versions

WIP Downloads, Help forum, Bugtesting and Feedback.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Lustmord

Idea for release versions

Post by Lustmord »

Hello TR team!

I like your mod and all your work! And I love playing your mod. But there is some little issue which makes me sad. What if you complete the edges of map with each release by making shores going down to water? This could be better and not atmosphere breaking instead of cut-off world. What do you think about it?

Sorry for bad english.
Anonytroll
Website Administrator

Post by Anonytroll »

Hi! Which language are you more comfortable in?

Which edges in particular are you talking about? There's some cell issues underwater, but by and large the cells which just cut off into landscape cut-offs are those that are where other provinces border Morrowind.
They are kept that way to allow other province mods to pick up where TR leaves off. And also because it is about as athmosphere breaking as to go from the Velothi Mountains to 0.
Lustmord

Post by Lustmord »

Anonytroll wrote:Hi! Which language are you more comfortable in?

Which edges in particular are you talking about? There's some cell issues underwater, but by and large the cells which just cut off into landscape cut-offs are those that are where other provinces border Morrowind.
They are kept that way to allow other province mods to pick up where TR leaves off. And also because it is about as athmosphere breaking as to go from the Velothi Mountains to 0.
Im russian :D

Agree, but I think that abruptly ending world is more atmosphere breaking than smoothly sunken to water. It's very important when playing your mod. There is much time before final release so people want to play TR at it's current state and that issue breaks impression a lot