TR museum Jobs

For topics that just don't seem to fit anywhere else.
Glisp

TR museum Jobs

Post by Glisp »

So I'm going to start assigning jobs to anyone that wants to volunteer. Here's what we need now. As you volunteer I'll put your name next to the selected job.

-Landmass to interior conversion- Glisp
-Museum Layout planner(s)
-Interior designer(s)
-scripter(s)
-Archive hunter(s)- mspyerzuka, Yeti
-Dialogue- Yeti
-Play Testing- mspyerzuka

Job Descriptions

-Landmass to interior conversion: The person that does this has the job of converting early exterior cells (such as Necrom Alpha) to interiors

-Museum Layout planner(s): The person or people doing will basically be drawing out possible layouts for the museum interior. (or rooms if we do more than one room rather than just one large room)

-Interior designer(s): These people will basically be working on designing the actual interior and choosing a proper tileset for it as well as placing objects. It would be best to come up with an initial layout (or layouts) before we begin any interior work.

-scripter(s): These people will be scripting gimmicks and such in the museum. Everything from sound triggers, text triggers, to devices/machines. I'm not going to volunteer for this one because I honestly can't script worth shit.

-Archive hunter(s): This person has probably the easiest job of all. Basically, you'll be hunting for old files like models, interiors, exteriors, and etc that wound up cut by the team. I guess this job can also be the most tedious due to having to dig through a crapload of forum threads.
-Dialogue - adding Dialog to any new NPC's we add to the museum. Yeti

-Play testing - Testing out the work of others and giving feedback and bug reports. Keep in mind that this job isn't really meant for any one individual as we'll probably all be play testing at some point in this project.

If someone wants to volunteer for a specific job just post below. If you have any ideas for new jobs, feel free to post as well. As for what job I'm doing, I haven't decided yet but I am definitely going to help with the project. It's only fair afterall. =)
[/list]
Last edited by Glisp on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
mspyerzuka

Re: TR museum Jobs

Post by mspyerzuka »

+1 initiative
Glisp wrote: -Archive hunter(s)
-Play Testing
I like the mod idea and would love to be part of this in the early stages. Something simple and easy to contribute to pieces of a whole. :)
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

When I find the time, I can do Archive Hunting and Dialogue. Over the years, I've built a rather obsessive knowledge of the project's history.
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]
Glisp

Post by Glisp »

The Job listings are still open so feel free to volunteer if you haven't already.
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

I'll try and see if I can get some work done on this now that Christmas has come and gone.
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]
Glisp

Post by Glisp »

No Rush dude. It might be a long time before any progress is made lol. There's still planning to do so take your time with it if you want.