IMPERIAL ARMOR IS HERE

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

animalmother89

IMPERIAL ARMOR IS HERE

Post by animalmother89 »

yes i kno i've been talking about it for a week and it's finally done. though its not as good as i hoped i hope u like it and are able to work with it. also the guy the imperial is holding is just there for kicks pay no attention to him. :D

thats my table :D :D :D :D
Attachments
100_0120.JPG
here it is
(245.42 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Last edited by animalmother89 on Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am the imperial overlord!!!!!!!!! not really but if i were....i would rule tamriel wit han iron fist!!! and no1 could stop me MUAHAHAHAHA. but if u wanna become one of my followers than email or im me at Austinkoston135@aol.com
storm_crow

Post by storm_crow »

You should have posted in your old thread in the concept art section on imperial armor. Also, interesting drawing, you look fond of the Imperial Armor, try to find new styles, new ideas for these armors.
''Silly Rabbit, tricks are for kids.''
-Oren Ishii and The Bride

Currently working on plays of every shapes colors and sizes for Tamrielic Players.
animalmother89

thank you

Post by animalmother89 »

i will remember wat u have told me. but i would like 2 kno if u liked it or if it just plain out stunk. also should i try to stick wit hthe german shiny armor or turn it darker or wat?
i am the imperial overlord!!!!!!!!! not really but if i were....i would rule tamriel wit han iron fist!!! and no1 could stop me MUAHAHAHAHA. but if u wanna become one of my followers than email or im me at Austinkoston135@aol.com
CommonsNat
Developer

Post by CommonsNat »

LOL, bear with Austin, he's new to the whole "forum" deal, he couldn't find his old post :roll: . Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Looks pretty good by the way, and like stormcrow said, try some other styles, maybe make something new. :wink:
Nathan Commons
animalmother89

Post by animalmother89 »

new......new......r u telling me to stop making imperial armor designs.... :shock: :shock: :shock: WELL I NEVER!!!! but i guess u do have a point i will create new armor designs not only for the imperial legion but for anything any1 wants me too.
CommonsNat
Developer

Post by CommonsNat »

Heh, yeah, be creative, I'm sure someone here could use your talents. If you draw something inspiring, a moddeler just might ask you to do it for you (only if you're very lucky). Not to mention that some people are asking for concept artist who can draw for them. :)
Nathan Commons
animalmother89

Post by animalmother89 »

WATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN. NATHAN, UR CRUISING FOR A BRUISING!!! but yea...ur robably right. I guess wat ur saying is that my picture stinks. its alright just say it. i'll get working on another piece immediately CAPTIAN!!
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

You are going in the right direction by using historical references for your armor. However, you seem to be using the wrong references. Imperial Legion armor is modeled off of Greek and Roman armor styles. The more generic armor types, such as steel and iron, are more in the German and Spanish medieval styles.
I noticed that earlier, you posted in the Imperial Ebony thread. If you want to design some Imperial Legion Ebony armor, that would be fine. The standard Ebony armor is again in that generic European medieval style. A great way to "Legionize" it would be to look at some Roman armor styles, specifically armor designed for emperors and generals.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
animalmother89

Post by animalmother89 »

alright. i completely understarnd now :D . this will actually be more easy for me to design greek and or roman armor because i've been drawing it for a long...long time.but maybe i thought that the greek armor would be better for ordinators or something but now i can c it as imperial legion stuff.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Some armor styles for Skyrim would be very nice. Try using your imagination on Nordic / Imperial armors...