Viperblade Sword (Tenative Title)

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

CommonsNat
Developer

Viperblade Sword (Tenative Title)

Post by CommonsNat »

I was bored today so I decided to draw this. I know it's not very original, but tell me if you like it.
Attachments
TR Sword.jpg
(168.92 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Nathan Commons
animalmother89

nothin

Post by animalmother89 »

I LIKE IT IT IS QUITE KOOL....AND ITS VERY SWEET!!!but i am making an imperial legion armor suit so u wanna work on it with me? :banana:
i am the imperial overlord!!!!!!!!! not really but if i were....i would rule tamriel wit han iron fist!!! and no1 could stop me MUAHAHAHAHA. but if u wanna become one of my followers than email or im me at Austinkoston135@aol.com
CommonsNat
Developer

Post by CommonsNat »

Sure, I guess, let's do it through AIM so we don't have to spam.

Edit: I'll put more detail into the sword. I was thinking it could be Daedric, or maybe Redguard?
Nathan Commons
Thirsk

Post by Thirsk »

Commonsnat, just so you know, a weapon with that form is not good fighting with, the curve is the wrong way (you cant put in all of your strengh in the hit), it got no point (so you cant trust wery well), and the "back" is straight so it does not cut trouhg air wery well, (spesialy when the curvee is that way)
Now, everyone must submit to the Kingdom of the Goblins. Do it now, or we will take your skin and cook it in a fungus stew. Any attempts to resist will be in vain, so don't even try. Silly human.
Thirsk

Post by Thirsk »

sorry, i can see now that you can trust with it, but still, the two other things...
Now, everyone must submit to the Kingdom of the Goblins. Do it now, or we will take your skin and cook it in a fungus stew. Any attempts to resist will be in vain, so don't even try. Silly human.