my concept art, armour and creatures...

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

ferrigno

my concept art, armour and creatures...

Post by ferrigno »

here is a link to my site, thi is were i have stored my poictures because they are a bit too big to load onto a post lol.

id be happy to do any assignments that you wish me to do....

http://www.freewebs.com/tanrielconcept/
Abramul

Post by Abramul »

I like the blade on the sword. Use the crop tool to trim excess paper off, though. The 'Ogre Dude" looks more like a flesh golem, though.
Tamriel is an impossible place, built on impossible precepts. It's, frankly, a magic ball of sentient schizophrenia. --MK
Cjad the Nord

Post by Cjad the Nord »

I'd go so far as to say that your potential is almost unmatched. But you should try and get a better way to showcase your work. Try an image host, I personally prefer Photo Bucket.

http://photobucket.com/
Pwn: "The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts; for example, "he just got pwned in that debate" or "the hunters pwned that bear."
Thirsk

Post by Thirsk »

i really like the orge dude :D too bad the orge is no race... i really liked to play as one of those.
you should try to draw a troll :)
Now, everyone must submit to the Kingdom of the Goblins. Do it now, or we will take your skin and cook it in a fungus stew. Any attempts to resist will be in vain, so don't even try. Silly human.
The Old Ye Bard

Post by The Old Ye Bard »

uh....is it scottish?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No...are you welsh? Bards were Celtic poets who told the old legends. The last one was killed on Mount Snowdon.

And try not to bump such old threads