free copy of tribunal or bloodmoon

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

phonokin

free copy of tribunal or bloodmoon

Post by phonokin »

dose any one have a free copy of bloodmoon or tribunal just asking save me having to buy them new :)
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)
kapuhy
Reviewer

Post by kapuhy »

Just tell me when is your birthday and I will send you my Tribunal and Bloodmon then!

Just kidding...
"We just wanted to check what would happen if we shut the power off" - Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Supervisor
kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

i hope for your sake, that you meant to get a legal copy from someone for free, otherwise you just broke a serious TR rule...
by posting useless junk on these forums you WON'T become a modder, only a spammer...
Macar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Macar »

Dont hold your breath...
NEW MEMBERS: I'm not with TR anymore, so please stop PMing me. Just post your sample work in the showcase.
[url=http://www.realmsofrenth.com][img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3020/banner3er0.jpg[/img][/url]
phonokin

Post by phonokin »

yeah i meant a legal copy and my birthday is on the 8th may
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

you can get the GOTY edition of morrowind for like a tenner (£10) thats $17delivered on www.play.com you get morrowind/tribunal/bloodmoon all for $17.
phonokin

Post by phonokin »

i live in New Zealand and over here its like $80
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

One would therefore imagine that 80 units of your currency is equal to 17 units of American currency, and therefore not much harder to raise.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

No, nothing like it. A new game is NZ$100, and a CE is $110. Xbox 360 games start out at $110 to begin with IIRC. So $80 isn't much of a drop considering the game's age.

Anyway, you should be able to find a copy at Hardly Normal, er, Harvey Norman for $60. That's where I got mine. Well worth it IMO. :)
phonokin

Post by phonokin »

i think ill get my dad to buy it for me for an early birthday present
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Sounds like a good plan! :) Make sure he gets Game of the Year, far more value for money. Last time I looked EB was selling the expansions for $60 EACH, compared to Harvey Norman's $60 GOTY copy.
kapuhy
Reviewer

Post by kapuhy »

Ha, in Poland we have Morrowind for 20 PLN (about $7). It was clear version without expansions, though. I suspect that with all expansions it would cost about $20.
"We just wanted to check what would happen if we shut the power off" - Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Supervisor
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Well, yeah, there's a $10 version here in NZ, but you really don't want that one, not when the coolest mods (Pegas Ranch!) require one or both expansions. It doesn't even come with a map or manual for cryin' out loud, only a crappy PDF copy. I guess that's what you get for trying to squeeze a deep game into a single-disc DVD case.
kapuhy
Reviewer

Post by kapuhy »

Well, as for map or manual, I never cared for such things. What do you need manuals for, really? Expansions are a real problem, though. That's why the $20 version is better deal than $7...
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

The manual is a giveaway, but the map really helps. You wouldn't believe how long I spent trying to find my way back to the Shrine of Azura (I didn't want to use any walkthroughs etc.). And when I got GOTY, there it is on the map. Right on the freakin' map! I love the map. It's like a security blanket! :D
Eraser
Developer Emeritus

Post by Eraser »

Did an online currency conversion and he's right. Why the hell are old games twice as expensive as new games in the US? and I thought greed here was out of control?

Remind me to scratch NZ off the list of countries to move to, to get away from the crap that is the american way :x
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark."
kapuhy
Reviewer

Post by kapuhy »

Wandering around Morrowind is so much fun that I don't mind searching for an odd shrine for a while :)
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

No, it's because these are original copies, and aren't always marked down. In comparison I can buy shovelware rereleases of Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Neverwinter Nights for about NZ$14-20. It seems the shops simply don't lower their prices very much when a game gets older, but once a shovelware copy comes out all of a sudden it's instantly cheaper.