Do you dream of TR?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Do you dream of TR?

Hell yes! Every night!
22%
Often... About 3 times per week.
13%
At times. One time per week or so.
13%
Almost never. One dream per month tops.
52%

Total votes: 23

Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Do you dream of TR?

Post by Lady Nerevar »

ive had many a night where my dreams were filled with bugged maps, scandals, late reviews, droped claims, discusions of sload sex....

basicly, do you dream of tr? if yes, how often?
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Orix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Orix »

Yeah, I dream very often, but probably once a week or fournight I dream of Tamriel, or Tamriel Rebuilt.

Some are ccenes set in hammerfell, like the staged murder of a monarch in a public display set outside a Hammerfell town/city atop a cliff. Some are dreams of people posting odd things on the forums too, like people drowning a serious thread in inane spam in order to frustrate, that kinda thing.
P.S. Please don't make handbags, wallets, belts or shoes out of Orix [img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3826/orixmj4.png[/img]
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

gah, i forgot to pres add on the never option.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I dont dream much

*pines*
Morgoth
Developer Emeritus
Location: That big place next to the smaller place with the tree.

Post by Morgoth »

About two-to-three times a week, I'll remember a dream I had the night previous about TR. One time, Lady N was- Er... Maybe this isn't the right place. No I think not.
Founder of the Realms of Renth. Please give us a visit!

[img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4640/sigbannerap7.jpg[/img]

www.realmsofrenth.com
Amrod
Developer Emeritus

Post by Amrod »

I don't know to be honest, because I can rarely remember dreams I had.
Danish TES geek

Post by Danish TES geek »

Once but i haven't been here long. I usely dream about partys, where i get beat up couse i done something i can't remember. Typical danish dreams.
I Know nothing about modding i'm a lore scohlar
Macar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Macar »

I have had a couple dreams about being on TR (usualy in the time between the end of my summer and going back to school in the Fall- when I have nothing else to do with my time). I also had lots of dreams about oblivion on the one weekend I got to play it on my brother's computer.
NEW MEMBERS: I'm not with TR anymore, so please stop PMing me. Just post your sample work in the showcase.
[url=http://www.realmsofrenth.com][img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3020/banner3er0.jpg[/img][/url]
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

TR runs through my head all day, so... at night I don't dream about it at all.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Silverwood
Developer

Post by Silverwood »

Not directly, occasionally I will meet someone compeltly randomly from TR and then get back to the plot.
Dessert Graveyard
lb003g0676
Developer

Post by lb003g0676 »

Yep also a heartless bastard, I just don't dream, and when i do dream, I always end up falling ( a nightmare) or a drunk dream which is where you'll see loads of friends from the past or well, those other kinda dreams, but I have only once had a dream of TR.

And of course it was mainly the avatars talking, i specifically remember though that Ludovic avatars hair had gone green and that Amrod was definitely puff the magic dragon, puffing quite happily, obviosuly relating to the time i mentioned that :D
"Only perfection is acceptable. I expect something beyond the acceptable." - Sload

"Orix bows down to £'s leet spelling skills" - Oriks
Sniper4
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sniper4 »

I've dreamed about TR a time or two, but it's very rare. I do recall a long repetitive dream about review board management that I had a couple of years ago... but that's about it :P.

Probably my worst recurring dreams are the ones about playing Civ IV. On days that I play that game often, I dream about it all freaking night long. Imagine spending 6-8 hours of CONSTANT take a turn, press the red button, take a turn, press the red button, take a turn, press the red button. By the morning, I don't even want to play Civ IV in RL!!!!
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

I was squishing bugs with a Daedric Warhammer a couple of nights ago. They were big and splattered alot.
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

I dream about everything you could possibly think of. If my brain has ever interacted with it, it's there, sometimes half of all of it at once.

So yeah, I get TR dreams frequently enough to be an irrevocable nerd... the only one I actually remember is that I was riding on a dres wasp to school, fully clad in the guard armour and holding a bonemold halberd, and a voice in my head was asking "why're they looking at me like I made a racist joke?" - I landed it in the football field and then cast a recal spell, and magically flashed to a totally diffrent dream. Something about being on a waterslide with DBZ characters.
"Crashing the game is an innovative way of alerting the player that they've finished the quest, but I'm not sure that's the kind of innovation we're looking for." - Sload
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

nope not much dreaming about TR here. But i had an amazing dream this morning about watching a TV advertisement where they were selling pills that protected you from radiation emanating from some subterranean nuclear facilities.(or something like that)It seemed like they would sell there pills using the ad as a scare tactic....
lb003g0676
Developer

Post by lb003g0676 »

Just an update quite conincidently.

I had a dream abotu a few of us in TR.

That was Noir and Massey.
Your avatar form.

I was having a party and standing by the door welcoming my friends, they all kinda had a story as tehy arrived and werre ahdnign me random objects mostly as they entered, taht i ahd obviosuly requested for the party. And you 2 had come along and you said one of my mates (from RL) couldn't make it, and that Massey was already pissed from anotehr party you'd been to. But again i say, it was your avatars.
"Only perfection is acceptable. I expect something beyond the acceptable." - Sload

"Orix bows down to £'s leet spelling skills" - Oriks
Macar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Macar »

speaking of Avatars... Who decided that everyone on TR should change to the same avatar (with different captions) it's really confusing!
NEW MEMBERS: I'm not with TR anymore, so please stop PMing me. Just post your sample work in the showcase.
[url=http://www.realmsofrenth.com][img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3020/banner3er0.jpg[/img][/url]
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

It's Mr Ananke-Sloadko who started another meme. He should tell the people on the bandwagon that everybody using the same avatar schtick is boring and therefore wrong. :D
Eraser
Developer Emeritus

Post by Eraser »

Once or Twice I've had dreams about stuff happening here, nothing particularly out of the ordinary, and I'd wake up remembering the dream and confusing it with what's really been going on.

I've had multiple MW/OB dreams, somehow being in the world. And just last night, a dream where I was playing OB, but instead of the mouse and keyboard, I stood in front of the TV and had a sword peripheral, like those old nintendo guns for controlling swings and blocking.

...so yeah, I'm a bit crazy and obsessed.
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark."
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

I gave one to Pound and then everyone realized how awesome it is to be like me.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Tyrion
Reviewer

Post by Tyrion »

I always dream of the motherland (Ohio)
"Imagination and memory are but one thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names."

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Rastus01

Post by Rastus01 »

Amrod wrote :I don't know to be honest, because I can rarely remember dreams I had.

I'm with Amrod.
Last edited by Rastus01 on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Hell yes, every night!
TR HAUNTS MY DREAMS!!!!

:D :D