Joining the Dark Brotherhood

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Kiruvi

Joining the Dark Brotherhood

Post by Kiruvi »

I was trying to join the Dark Brotherhood, so that I could be rewarded for my wanton slaying of random people. The Speaker told me to go kill Rufio, so I did, and then slept, and he told me to go to Cheydinal and try to open the door in the basement of the abandoned house, and when questioned answer Sanguine my Brother. So, I did thusly, went in the basement, activated the door... and nothing happens. The name in the corner blinks, and then continues to do nothing. So I start hitting space bar multiple times, and the door does nothing multiple times. Have I missed something? Or have I hit an insidious little bug?
This space intentionally left blank.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

try reloading and trying again. Failing that I have no idea. It is a bug. Perhaps a better place to ask this would be the [url=http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/]ESF[/url]
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo