Hello

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Dedas
TR Tester
Location: Sitting on my butt litterally all day playing the Computer

Hello

Post by Dedas »

:) Hello, i think i'm the newest member to the site, probably not by the time you read this, but... ummm... yeah :)

i would like to be a part of the testing team for TR maps for morrowind, not oblivion, it doesn't work on my computer... *&#$ you, ATI Radeon... i only want to be a part of testing since i suck a modding, i admit that, i'm not proud of it but i know it's true :(

so hi everybody
ich bin Dedas
ich könnte bald ein neuer Spiel-Prüfer sein

aber niemand versteht wirklich, was ich, so sage, was tut es Sache, was ich sage? niemand wird ... außer ... verstehen, den Sie, die Deutschen auf Rätsel-Piraten im Opalserver für, so, Deutschen wissen
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Welcome to TR!
Another tester would be pretty nifty. There's a test for testers [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=19574]here[/url] if you'd like to take it.

Have fun!
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Welcome, new member. I hope you do the playtesters test so you can help us with playtesting.
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.