q9-1-Mis

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Herennius Volsinius
Developer

Post by Herennius Volsinius »

I didn't know how long it would have taken for this claim to be revoked. TheGooch told me that he specifically wanted me to claim it. That's why I sent theviking a PM.

Anyway, I should have the quest finished off and fully tested in the next few days. I'll then go back and set about fixing a few AI faults I encountered and begin writing those books that the player gets as a reward after he finishes the quest.
Herennius Volsinius
Developer

OK. New file uploaded. I finished off the quest including the small cutscene with Dolora and Bacarius. I have also written the text for Dolora's journal and fixed the script so that it can be read. I also added another stage of the quest that will trigger if one of either Bacarius, Dolora or Alcanor is killed while the quest is active. This will end the quest at whatever stage it is at.

I started writing the text for the apprentice alchemy book reward and cleaned the text for the novice one. As for AI, I made the guards patrol two at a time on separate shifts around Fort Brena. One will sit on the stool near the gate while the other patrols the area. I made a special AI package for Alcanor where he drinks near his bed for most of the day until after the stage where he drinks the sobriety potion. Carus Itirus now also sells some weapons and Dolora sells pub food.

After I get a review I will finish writing those reward books and look over everything else one more time. Then, it will hopefully be finished!
Herennius Volsinius
Developer

I should have this done by tomorrow. I just need to write the journeyman and expert reward books and this should be good enough for reviewing. I spent all day today checking through all the text related to this quest, adding things, removing things, correcting things, etc. I think I got everything.
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Awesome news, I can't wait to look at your finished claim.
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Herennius Volsinius
Developer

Finished claim uploaded. This can now be sent to reviewing.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Submitting to Review
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Locking since it's for Oblivion