Coolest/Weirdest Dreams

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Theron Udraer
Developer
Location: my palace in the sky with my own (female) servants who do anything i want them to do...

Coolest/Weirdest Dreams

Post by Theron Udraer »

I had the weirdest dream last night. I went to a TR convention, and I was seeing everyone there! Though I only saw pplz from the US... but still, it was cool! THough none of the actual people from teh site were there...

I've had some pretty crazy and high-like dreams.

Anyone care to share theirs?
if you read my location and thought "woah what a perverted old man!", then you must be a perv yourself. because i never said anything about them being strippers... heheehheehheee

---------------------------------

Claims-

Interior- 4 reviewing
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

I don't have dreams, I have visions.
Okay, I do have dreams, but my visions are more fun.
For an example, this one time I had a dream about one of the previous presidents of Estonia, Lennart Meri to be precise. The vision included his funeral, but Massey was also driving a car to get me to places in it, so it has a weird value as well. Either way, when I woke up, I heard some news from the radio and guess what. Lennart Meri had died that night. Funstuffs.
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
immortal_pigs
Developer

Post by immortal_pigs »

I used to dream I could fly a lot.
A week or so ago I dreamt my teeth were just falling out of my mouth one by one for no particular reason then that my tooth flesh was receding and dissolving!
According to the internets dreaming about loosing your teeth means you're losing your innocence or something like that. :O
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

Dude I had that exact same dream and I was hella freaked out.
King Toxin

Post by King Toxin »

Yeah man, I hate those dreams where your teeth fall off. I feel really good when I wake up. Heh.

But, uhm... can't really think of any strange dreams, except for the teeth one.
aro101
Developer Emeritus

Post by aro101 »

In one of my dreams I killed over 30 people. Mostly by chopping their head of with a katana. Also, there were some vampires and stuff, they wanted to kill me. That was scary as hell.

I recall a dream taking place in Vvardenfell too.
PoHa: how can we best this trio of trouble? who will save us from this menace of sub-par models? what will we do?
PoHa: I know! we'll shoot an Aro at them
Aro: you have only one Aro missile!
PoHa: yes, but its heat seeking and quite possibly indestructible

How to do not become a modeller - by Stryker:
[00:13:]Stryker: no tutorial, no no no
Numenor

Post by Numenor »

I had a dream of my whole family and all my friends turning into zombies... I will NEVER forget that. It was creepy as hell.
-------------------------------------
The Knights are relentless. They do not tire, they do not fear, and they do not stop coming

- Aurig Desha, Commander of the Aureal stationed at Passwall, Shivering Isles. 3E434 21st of Second Seed.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

all my dreams are weird.

today i dreamt that i was of the coast of australia with nothing but a camera and a foam board thing. i had to swim to the beach flowing some weird bridge pipeline thing. thats pretty normal.

i have dreams about tamriel all the time. my TR dreams usually include important people leaving, major flame wars, or other kinds of disastrous happenings. it always turns out that i dont come on until they have been going on for some time, so i find myself trying to straiten out a whole big mess.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Eissaye
Developer

Post by Eissaye »

oce i had a dream. My friend and I were at my church and we were trying to get to the movie theater. We ended up getting in a Hummer and driving through Wal-Mart. We knocked over a lot of shelves and crap and ran some people over.

the funny thing is, my church, wal-mart, and the movie theater are no where near each other...
~Eissaye~
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

Once I had adream where me and my friends where walking through a huge cave with Indiana Jones giding us and there was this sort of deep pudle and I tiped and fell in it and there where dead decaying bodies everywhere underwater.
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

Lady Nerevar wrote:i dont come on until they have been going on for some time, so i find myself trying to straiten out a whole big mess.
Lady Nerevar, from the blog wrote:My least favorite thing would also have to be the people, but only when they get all uptight and start flaming one another over insignificant issues. Luckily, that’s not too often and even then it’s never too serious. We’re all soft and fuzzy on the inside.
Sounds more like a nightmare. :P
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mnbsqv]Forum Rules[/url]
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mj594z]Moratorium[/url]
| [url=http://tinyurl.com/6msxag]Writing for TR[/url]
zegh

Post by zegh »

i dreamt we were at war with the french. weird dream, it was mostly calm, cus france is a bit away from here(norway), and i was more perplexed than worried.
the only "action" included in my dream were some jetfighters flying above, and the waiting around for those damn french to begin invading

every single one of my dreams are intensely weird, i love it, there should be some way to record them, they'd make for absolutely awesome short films :D
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

Nanu Ra wrote: Sounds more like a nightmare. :P
yea :|
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

anyone else have insanely boring and repetitive dreams when feeling ill?

I remember one time I went to bed with a particularly bad headache and for as long as I was asleep only saw flyby footage of a star trek shuttle craft.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Whenever I have a flu, I dream I'm sitting in a typical old Dutch lady's livingroom, with a tiny yellow flower in a small glass vase on a table near a window. It's in a flat, a few feet up.

Suddenly, everything breaks and the room, me and huge rocks are falling to the earth from what seems orbit. Then I wake up.
Theron Udraer
Developer
Location: my palace in the sky with my own (female) servants who do anything i want them to do...

Post by Theron Udraer »

when I was 5, I had a dream where I was in my backyard, and it was the night, and a T-rex appeared and ate my mom! I woke up, like really worried and scared, and I went to check on my mom in her bedroom, and she wasn't there! I ran around the house frantically trying to find her! Finally, I found her in the back laundry room, which I had first explored like a week before or something, and I ran into her arms, sobbing insanely. I still remember that time... I've also had 2 dreams in the same world, same city, a really good city that I still remember and I could make in the CS with the right statics. I was like 8?, and I was a giant Link from zelda, walking around this stormy town, that now that I look at it, it reminds me of Balmora... weird...
if you read my location and thought "woah what a perverted old man!", then you must be a perv yourself. because i never said anything about them being strippers... heheehheehheee

Claims-

Interior- 4 reviewing
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

One time I took 12 Dramamine and was sitting at my computer and I turned and looked out the window and saw this Bald Eagle with a twenty-two foot wingspan crash into my window and die. Then I went outside and it wasn't there. But that wasn't a dream, so:

One time I drank a bottle of Delcym and fell asleep and then I dreamt I was on a chicken farm and there was a chicken and it came up and stared at me for like a minute, then it went "moo" and freaked me the hell out. Then it sunk its fangs into me and I was wondering how a beak could have fangs in it. And I was also wondering how to get it the fuck off my leg so I said to myself "of course, just pull out your sword and cut it off." So of course I have a sword just on my person at this chicken farm with mooing chickens, and I cut its head off. The scariest part was when it went limp immediately after I cut its head off instead of running around for a few seconds like real chickens do.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Ban Me Please

Post by Ban Me Please »

Hell of a freaky nightmare happened to me a while ago, I was like joining this really weird forum where people tried building bits of land for some game..whoah, it was creeping me out.
The worse thing about insanity is the brief bouts of lucidity in which you regret the things you did when insane.
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

Sometimes I have a dream where there are colors everywhere and I feel hella uncomfortable and get bad headaches and when I wake up I feel all dizy and sick.
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

I also had this dream when I was sitting in a castle with someone else and everything was quiet. Suddenly a giant dragon came through the wall and we started running. We got outside the castle and ran inbetween two walls running parrel (like this I"I) and at the end was a small stone cottage with a small bathroom and a small bedroom. The bed in the bedroom was all neat and folded up. So me and this person got in the bathroom and where standing looking out a small window looking for the dragon. Then we hard a crashing from the other side of the bathroom door. Its hard to remember what happend next but the dragon got in and we ran in circles round the bedroom to get away. I don't remember aanything after that.

Some of my dreams are just me talking to my friends. Kinda of boring huh. Its not though. Its actually like talking to someone.
zegh

Post by zegh »

Thrignar Fraxix wrote:anyone else have insanely boring and repetitive dreams when feeling ill?

I remember one time I went to bed with a particularly bad headache and for as long as I was asleep only saw flyby footage of a star trek shuttle craft.
during fevers most people get ridiculously intense and repetitive dreams, cus the brain is litterally being boiled

one weekend all i could think of was various combinations and manifestations of E and 3
:(
Eissaye
Developer

Post by Eissaye »

Thrignar Fraxix wrote:anyone else have insanely boring and repetitive dreams when feeling ill?

Once when i had the flu for a week, a was asleep and i saw myself from above. Then the me in the dream got up and ran and threw up. about 5 seconds latter i woke up. Ran to the same place, and threw up. It wasn't until the next day that i remember it.

It was like somesort of a vision.

Also, once i was in a tunnel of swirling phsycadellicc colors! It was like being high...Except i wouldn't know what that was like.
~Eissaye~
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

Eissaye wrote:

Also, once i was in a tunnel of swirling phsycadellicc colors! It was like being high...Except i wouldn't know what that was like.
A bit like my dream up above.
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

I had a dream where I was a Sith Lord. My ship was currently docked at some kind of a Sith settlement, when someone attacked the settlement. So, I went around slaughtering the attackers. Finally, I reached a scene where a lot of Sith soldiers were fighting someone. There was also another Sith Lord present. Well, I assisted in slaughtering the bastard whose nametag next to his healthbar said "Mandalore". Hmph. I doubt he was the real Mandalore though, otherwise he would not have gone down that easily.
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Theron Udraer
Developer

Post by Theron Udraer »

I once had a dream where I was in a 2d video game, but after a while, I realized I was dreaming, and it went into 3rd person.

Another dream i've had I've had like 5 times. Every time, the dream gets a little longer. First, the base of the dream is Metroid Prime, and I am Samus. It starts out with my friends and I being at a futuristic resort. One day, the pool is filled with paint. I go to investigate. There are 7 pools, each having a waterfall down to the next. Pools 4+ are filled with paint from Super Mario Sunshine, and the last 2 pools are electrified. So I go to investgate, go through a long puzzle/platform mini-game, and reach the bottom. I then go through a long and complex series of tunnels, eventually leading to a morph ball tube. Then I see a random person from my church. I go into morph ball, and slide through the tunnel, WHICH, I should mention, is quite fun, and you should try it some time. Well, after rolling through the 3-foot tuneel, I lay a morph ball bomb, and the power goes out, opening up the next area. I go through another tunnel, and there is my brother! With him are various machines that turn me back into a normal person. I then go through some random adventure part, leading me out to a really cool Zelda recreation. Going through a messed around Hyrule Field, I eventually kill off all the moblins, so then I go to Death Mountain. There, I go through a really fun dungeon, till I get to Ganondorf, who I fight, but he flies away, and Death Mountain starts erupting. I flee, leaving me at a seaside port, where there is a super secret spy base, in which Ganondorf is hiding. I turn into Samus again, and scale up the beams, avoiding guards, which is another really fun thing, then I wake up. I fall back to sleep again, and I'm at a really demented rethinking of my school, in which the chapel is a really high tower, the corridors are like endless, and there are like 10 of them, which I geet lost in, and I go through a long underground tunnel, which leads me to a secret base of some sort of another, and I see many of my friends. Then I find a shine sprite, and I go into it, and I go through a 3d classic mario puzzle (kinda), like the ones in Super Mario Sunshine, and I get the shine sprite. Then I get warped to this big cube, which I go into 1. Chicago 2. an amusement park and 3. a really cool town. I don't feel like explaining the first two. But this is a really cool town, and it's all like watery, and it is a super fun water park, which kinda looks like the Lower School playground at my school. So I play there for a while, then I turn into mario, and I go up to this palace, which is really cool to, and it is long and expansive and I don't remember half of it. Then I go back to the future resort place, go back down the waterfalls, and go through the door, now that I have the small key that I got somewhere along the line! I enter, and it is a swampy Zelda dungeon, in which I find my other brother, who is a Zelda/TES fanatic. So I was going through this dungeon, and i beat the boss. Then I woke up for real.

Mind you, this might be a compilation of all the dreams I remember, but I've had the Metriod Prime/Futuristic Water Resort dream like 3 times. Wow, that was long.

Claims-

Interior- 4 reviewing
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

You guys play too many video-games. :P

I've had my share of strange dreams. I don't often remember them, but when I do I remember them quite vividly, even being able to distinguish the points where one dream changes into another. I sometimes have lucid dreams too. Those feel really weird and vivid as well.

Sometimes I dream about friends, family or my girlfriend. One particular friend who has been studying in America for the past six month and is about to return, turns up quite often in my dreams nowadays.

Other times I have very atmospheric or fantastic dreams. They don't seem to be about anything; they're just beautiful environments or images. White figures dancing over a lake... an old celtic-like castle in a deep green forest that I'm exploring...

When I'm really ill I don't remember any dreams, but that's mostly because in that state I often have deleriums. From pleasant ones like seeing leprechauns riding tiny tigers through my living room, to unpleasant ones like thinking I'm being ripped apart by a black hole.
Theron Udraer
Developer

Post by Theron Udraer »

Ooh, celtic landscapes! My personal favorite dream. One time, I had a dream I was rowing across a lake. It was bootiful.

Claims-

Interior- 4 reviewing
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

I had a dream that I was in my house and there was a rabbit and my neighbor hood is shaped like a box so instead of 3/4 of the neighborhood it was all replaced by a giant stadium and I went there and walked around it and everything was empty and quiet.
sapien

Post by sapien »

i had a really weird dream once , details arent really important , apart from this one bit !

i was in this really badly run down village or housing scheme and in the centre of it there was an old abandoned house with crumbling walls and in the centre there was a priest of some sort of cult holding aloft a baby , and the whole village had gathered around the building i was looking at this gathering from another house hidden then i crept outside along teh outer wall to get a better view.

The the priest dude said something in another langauge (daedric hahah ) anyways , he got this old manky looking kettle and poured boiling water all over the baby's face , as it started crying screaming the blisters formed immediately and then popped releasing thousands of tiny spiders which then began to eat the villagers , freaking out like mad i ran the other way !

then i was in another old house and out of the shadows came my gf at the time and she said i think im pregnant and i woke up in a horrible cold sweat!

AWWWWWful dream

ive also had lucid dreams and OBE's
"something something "dark side " something something "rebel fleet".
Theron Udraer
Developer

Post by Theron Udraer »

dude that is really high...

Claims-

Interior- 4 reviewing
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

sapien wrote:i had a really weird dream once , details arent really important , apart from this one bit !

i was in this really badly run down village or housing scheme and in the centre of it there was an old abandoned house with crumbling walls and in the centre there was a priest of some sort of cult holding aloft a baby , and the whole village had gathered around the building i was looking at this gathering from another house hidden then i crept outside along teh outer wall to get a better view.

The the priest dude said something in another langauge (daedric hahah ) anyways , he got this old manky looking kettle and poured boiling water all over the baby's face , as it started crying screaming the blisters formed immediately and then popped releasing thousands of tiny spiders which then began to eat the villagers , freaking out like mad i ran the other way !

then i was in another old house and out of the shadows came my gf at the time and she said i think im pregnant and i woke up in a horrible cold sweat!

AWWWWWful dream

ive also had lucid dreams and OBE's
I normally dream about being late for work, cooking dinner, stuff like that.
Dedas
TR Tester
Location: Sitting on my butt litterally all day playing the Computer

Post by Dedas »

i've had a lot of dreams and visions, my dreams are better then the visions though, whenever i close my eyes i see a heart, i saw a woman in a white dress once when i closed my eyes, and i saw a park and a weird rounded white-purple object... strange... anyways, my dreams are cool, they're deep sometimes...

and i had a dream i was german, i was walking around a destroyed city in battle, and i saw an american encampment, me and my collegue were talking to some american after we wait, like, a half-hour for him to read the stupid dictionary

one dream, i remember vividly, i was playing Battlefield 1942 on my comp in a cubicle at a house, i left to go to the bathroom, i came back and my bro was playing, i said, "Hey! it's my turn!" and he said, "Didn't see your name on it." and i woke up yelling "SHUT UP, IT'S MY TURN!!!"

and i had somewhere in the millions of dreams of playing MMOGs and exploring foreign continents in medaevil setting.

and i also remember something in a dream or vision.. i dont know what it was or anything about it... but there was a guy named Tennence and he told me about someone named "Chelsea Sams" and "Alison Wells" or "Welsh" i dont remember, i don't know anyone by those names..

and then i had a vision a while after i awoke, about some dark man with a bright light hidden behind him, and he said "Kleji Klida" then a series of tongue clicks... very... very weird.

[The MMO dreams are so much funner then exploring places in dreams, but the exploring is soo much cooler though]
ich bin Dedas
ich könnte bald ein neuer Spiel-Prüfer sein

aber niemand versteht wirklich, was ich, so sage, was tut es Sache, was ich sage? niemand wird ... außer ... verstehen, den Sie, die Deutschen auf Rätsel-Piraten im Opalserver für, so, Deutschen wissen
Ban Me Please

Post by Ban Me Please »

I know this is technically not a dream, but you guys ever had that thing were your sleeping and then you start like shaking, or vibrating or something and you feel your floating, and then you fight it and you wake up?
The worse thing about insanity is the brief bouts of lucidity in which you regret the things you did when insane.
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

That means your going to die.
bmscout208
Developer

Post by bmscout208 »

i have have crap dreams.... well not always crap i get ideas for my own personal mods..... i dream of things to make in construction set if it was the last thing i did that night.... >.<
oh and last night i dreamt of Pepsi. im gonna go buy some........... sad
Crantius Colto: Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

The Lusty Argonian Maid
sapien

Post by sapien »

i have dreams where i feel like im floating and then i wake up and i feel as though ive fallen onto my bed!

other times i wake up with sleep paralysis and i cant move.

When you dream can you see people faces ???
"something something "dark side " something something "rebel fleet".
bmscout208
Developer

Post by bmscout208 »

normaly when i had this dream i couldnt see things normaly its like a sonar sort of thing weird.....
Crantius Colto: Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

The Lusty Argonian Maid
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

Your all wierd. XXX rated dreams are the dreams for me.
Ban Me Please

Post by Ban Me Please »

bnelo, please, keep your fantasies about men to yourself :D:D Jokes
bnelo12

Post by bnelo12 »

There about your girlfriend.