TR Main Quest

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Neren

TR Main Quest

Post by Neren »

Hello!

IS there going to be any main quests or special quests
in any of the 6 maps?
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

I guess so. But it will be the last thing to do at all. Each map is released with local and basic guild quests. Great house quests, spamming over several releases, will certainly be implemented later (Much more thought and planning will have to go into these.) In the end some great story overarching and uniting all these would be nice. Some story that would drive and guide player through all of Morrowind with its politics, regions and special places of interest. I am sure that once all the landmass is released it will be inevitable. If TR will decide not implement this, I am pretty sure many other modders will use TR as a resource for writing their own epic overarching plot.
THEO
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

We have no current plans for a "main quest", and are instead focusing on faction and house quests. We have some amazing plans for the later House quests which should be great stories to play, and after we've finished all the exteriors I'd certainly like to see a quest that guides the player through our world, but nothing of the sort is planned yet.
Neren

Post by Neren »

Thats good!

It makes me a bit distress when I think the game isn't full scale morrowind land of the Elder scrolls Lore...
ImaginaryDave

Post by ImaginaryDave »

I had an idea about fulfilling that prophecy regarding the Nerevarine driving outlanders away from Morrowind, but it's just a thought right now and I'm busy with higher education. The good thing is that one of the subjects I'm learning is programming so maybe that will improve my scripting.